Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:25 PM

Rev. Mbaka: Another APC Propaganda Machine? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Mbaka: Another APC Propaganda Machine? (691 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Mbaka: Another APC Propaganda Machine? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
I don't even understand him anymore. I no longer understand where his stands anymore. His words have created some unwanted and unnecessary tension in the polity. I still consider him a man of God, hence my respect for him still stands. However, with his recent outbursts, I now see him as something he wouldn't like. Today, he speaks as he's led by the Holy Ghost. Tomorrow, he speaks as his mind leads him. People of his caliber, who shepherds scores of thousands of Christians, must be very careful in their words.

I didn't particularly pay attention to him before now. I cant alienate his freedom of expression from him. He's first a Nigerian before he's a pastor. There's nothing absolutely wrong with him fairly criticizing our government. I got worried with his recent claims that, on the words of GEJ, the EFCC may had frozen his accounts. This is the point of this short message.

As usual, the propagandists and the broom wavers have pored over that thread here on Nairaland. No one is interested in dispassionately looking at the matter. As far as it berates the person of Mr. President, its a case of being declared guilty before trial. That's how low it has got!

THE ANTECEDENTS OF GEJ

Mr. President has been on seat for about 5 years, and there's NO single case of political murder or intimidation traceable or credited to him. We all know how frequent these political murders were before GEJ's tenure. The administration of the current navigator of the APC experienced a plethora of political murders. While no court has led any particular murder case to the god of Otta, most people pointed accusing fingers at him.

Its really inconceivable Mr. President was behind the freezing of the accounts of Rev. Mbaka. It makes no sense. It doesn't add up. Its inconsistent with his past and person. As much as GEJ is interested in continuing his transformation agenda till 2019, he's told us over and over again he's NOT DESPERATE to continue in power.

Besides, Rev Mbaka doesn't portend any threat to the ambition of GEJ. If anything, his recent words have created some disaffections towards him. Some of us no longer take him seriously. Whatever happens on Saturday, life GOES on, and we must not forget it.

If GEJ has not threatened the lives of his sworn political opponents, why will he start with a man of God? It doesn't make ANY sense.

CONCLUSION

Rev Mbaka will do well to depend more on the Holy Ghost to direct his affairs. No one is after him. No one. The more he makes sensational statement, the more he panders to the schizophrenic desires of the political hyenas. Elections will come and go. We go still dey here. Life will go on, but we can damage our reputation with momentary pleasures derived from words.

GEJ TILL 2019!

CC: Firefire, temitemi1, ozoigbondu, whynotthetruth, barcanista, ellechrystal, Agabal23, talktimi, and all other GEJites too numerous to mention.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Mbaka: Another APC Propaganda Machine? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Am a roman catholican in blood body and spirit
I respect Mbaka, buh as far as itz politics I no dhe see am at all.
Say no to fake change
Say yes to tranzformation
Say yes to jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Mbaka: Another APC Propaganda Machine? by Mobi47(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
OP, you said there is no murder in GEJ's regim. Have u forgoten abt General Azazi who was killed after making a statement that PDP sponsors bokoharam, just like how they are now providing finance to OPC, militants and MASSOB?

If u hv forgoten how PDP killed General Azazi pls read it here. In pdp if u wnt to say d truth, they will either sack or kill u.
http://newsrescue.com/azazi-referred-pdp-ungovernable-threats-killed-crash/#axzz3VWvJpNhI

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Mbaka: Another APC Propaganda Machine? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Mbaka: Another APC Propaganda Machine? by Mobi47(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
OP, you said there is no murder in GEJ's regime. Have u forgoten abt General Azazi who was killed after making a statement that PDP sponsors bokoharam, just like how they are now providing finance to OPC, militants and MASSOB?

If u hv forgoten how PDP killed General Azazi pls read it here.
http://newsrescue.com/azazi-referred-pdp-ungovernable-threats-killed-crash/#axzz3VWvJpNhI

In pdp if u wnt to say d truth, they will either sack or kill u.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Mbaka: Another APC Propaganda Machine? by PAO429: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
WW.Buhari.datsall
Re: Rev. Mbaka: Another APC Propaganda Machine? by ishiamu(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Mbaka: Another APC Propaganda Machine? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
ishiamu:
Gej till 2019

GBAM!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rev. Mbaka: Another APC Propaganda Machine? by collinsVP: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
How could you believe a politician against a man of God who has no personal interest in what he is up against. This is sheer stupidity. EFCC is part of the presidency, responsible to GEJ. Therefore their actions are seen as that of GEJ. Am beginning to see that we the electorates are the cause of our under development. Today JEGA has come up with new technology to enable majority decisions to be upheld, cease this opportunity to rewrite your wrongs by way of right decision making.

Mbaka's voice can never be bought. And he speaks the truth no matter who is involved. Let us cross our fingers and see what God has in stock for Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Son As We Head To The Polls Tomorrow / APC Wins Obasanjo’s Polling Unit / APC Wins Obasanjo’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.