Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) (47252 Views)

15 Things Most Nigerian Are Related With (photos) / Wen Ur Mom Is A Witch Nd U Tell Her U Want To Study Overseas / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by isan(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
LMAO
Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by unamama(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
pweedyuz:
Hahahahahah
Whu wan carry last??
I am not related to dangote, but I want u... pls don't say NO grin
Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by ayusco85(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

Today na him baiday. lol grin
Today na him baiday. lol

how did u know today is my bday?
Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Oh shut the fu..ck up, you vacuous troglodyte!

Ode, who is fighting wt u? U are too small for me to exchange words wt u. Mtchew
Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
ayusco85:
When you told her you were related to Dangote's Family, but she didnt see them at the Reception
Happy birthday bro. Cheers
Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by simdam500(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
cheesy
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by wunmi590(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
ayusco85:

Thanks bro.

Btw how did u knw its my birthday

Ur prfile says it all grin
Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by kayalla(f): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
ayusco85:
When you told her you were related to Dangote's Family, but she didnt see them at the Reception

OP today na ur birthday true true?

if na true, Long Life and Prosperity
Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
kayalla:

OP today na ur birthday true true?

if na true, Long Life and Prosperity

yes o. today na my birthday o. thnx dear. i appreciate

1 Like

Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by Omotayor123(f): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
ayusco85:

how did u know today is my bday?
Ask Seun
Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by ayusco85(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ask Seun

lol. grin

1 Like

Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by ayusco85(m): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zohan:

Happy birthday bro. Cheers

thanks

1 Like

Re: When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 31, 2019
Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste I've been around for a long, long year Stole many a mans soul and faith And I was round when jesus christ Had his moment of doubt and pain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) / ~ Jokers Offtopic Amusement Park / Weirdest Wedding Pix I've Ever Seen (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.