Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Compound Is Now Empty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Compound Is Now Empty (2920 Views)

Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times / Bukola Saraki Playing Basketball In His Compound, Congratulates D'tigers (video) (2) (3) (4)

My Compound Is Now Empty by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2015
i woke up this morning only to discover that all the southerners who reside in my compound have fled. i pleded with them severally not to go but apparently my pleas have fallen on deaf ears. Alot of road accidents occured 2day, i personally witnessed the conveying of a few dead bodies to the teaching hospital this morning. My appeal to all my southern brothers is this: Even if Buhari looses we will NOT kill you. Please hang around

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by amunkita(m): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Ur compound cant b empty except u bought a dozen Rat Gum..

Ehhen.. U say dem dey travel as if u can protect ursef talkless odaz wen e start....

My only regret is dat dey re travelling wiv GEJ vote....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by uokocha70(m): 1:10am On Mar 27, 2015
kropotkin2:
i woke up this morning only to discover that all the southerners who reside in my compound have fled. i pleded with them severally not to go but apparently my pleas have fallen on deaf ears. Alot of road accidents occured 2day, i personally witnessed the conveying of a few dead bodies to the teaching hospital this morning. My appeal to all my southern brothers is this: Even if Buhari looses we will NOT kill you. Please hang around

Please when you say "we will not kill you" who and who do you mean? Who are the we?

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 27, 2015
kropotkin2:

You must be an idiooot to say "we will not kill you" blood thirsty Hausa Fulani demons.

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Bridgetown:

You must be an idiooot to say "we will not kill you" blood thirsty Hausa Fulani demons.
yi mini shuru dan Allah
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 27, 2015
uokocha70:

Please when you say "we will not kill you" who and who do you mean? Who are the we?
there is this misguided perception that the 'hausa fulani' majority will wreck violence on southerners should Buhari lose. This i can assure you is false

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 27, 2015
They told us in 2011 that monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood and they lived up to their promises, who wants to take chances and here you rae promising that you 'won't kill us' Imagine!!!

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Make hay while the sun shines

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2015
kropotkin2:
there is this misguided perception that the 'hausa fulani' majority will wreck violence on southerners should Buhari lose. This i can assure you is false

Really?

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by nanauju(f): 7:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Those southerners couldn't have taken a better decision
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by QuiverBox(f): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2015
kropotkin2:

Muslim hausas and Fulanis are killers. They move around with daggers underneath their garments.

They instigate the "talakawas" in the mosques and encourage them to unleash violence on infidels.

The talakawas are the poor people amongst them that depend on other muslims for survival.

They preach hate in their mosque against Christians and other ethnic group.

What they are currently preaching in their mosque is , they should never accept any result if its not GMB.

These Muslims Hausa / Fulani are wicked.

If you are a southerner in the north pls leave

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2015
My people don beg me to return, I no gree... only for yesterday, compound just de empty small small... undecided undecided
Now I'm the only lady left, it's too late to travel so i'll just move into the heart of town and stay.
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by asha80(m): 7:38am On Mar 27, 2015
tchidi:
My people don beg me to return, I no gree... only for yesterday, compound just de empty small small... undecided undecided
Now I'm the only lady left, it's too late to travel so i'll just move into the heart of town and stay.
you get mind sha..i hope you will not blame anybody if god forbids any harm comes upon you in any event of a post election riot
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by idupaul: 7:38am On Mar 27, 2015
kropotkin2:

You are a very wicked person, Ur evil plans for them will not work

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by osram(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2015
tchidi:
wia do u reside.......me i reside in kaduna nd m a southerner......i stil de but i de move enter barrack soon

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2015
osram:
wia do u reside.......me i reside in kaduna nd m a southerner......i stil de but i de move enter barrack soon

I was in Kaduna, I moved down to the outskirt of Abuja... abeg move to barracks o!! kaduna de fear me.
@Asha80
We've never had any incidence of violence here, that's what gave me moral! Now I'm not so sure..
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:49am On Mar 27, 2015
tchidi:

I was in Kaduna, I moved down to the outskirt of Abuja... abeg move to barracks o!! kaduna de fear me.
@Asha80
We've never had any incidence of violence here, that's what gave me moral! Now I'm not so sure..
I wonder why you refused to travel. Any stay safe. God dey
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2015
tchidi:

@Asha80

I'm in abuja. Let's pray everything works out fine! Scared!
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by oakson: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2015
tchidi:
D Baba up dere and d baba down here are both with u
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2015
kropotkin2:
I will not join others to castigate you because you maybe a good guy with good intention but you are not a security man and will not secure them I think they did the right thing once election is over they will come back.

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I wonder why you refused to travel. Any stay safe. God dey

Nne, I was in Kaduna doing a job, just came in on Monday and I really didn't think that there'll be anything to worry about.
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by EmmySparky(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2015
kropotkin2:
lol seriously u want me to believe this?...u guys are the same with those arabs...u kill for fun...tell me u haven't taken a person's life....

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by EmmySparky(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2015
tchidi:
U get mind...its a big risk u aRe taking...
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by sinkhole: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2015
Im a southerner and a christian too, Im in Lafia Nasarawa state! I kno this election will be hot, some people will want to forment trouble but I beleive nothing will happen to you if you stay in your house, so therefore Im not going out at all, no voting, just inside my house throughout the election period! But mind you even though I can say something about Lafia, I can not say you will not be hunted down like rat in places such as Bauchi, Kano etc. My general advice is, anywhere you are know what to do to stay alive!
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
There is no cause for alarm. Hang on there. Buhari has been forced to sign Peace Accord 2ice now. Let's hope he will not cry again and make his supporters go beserk. Buhari should not personalize his upcoming defeat. Politics is just a game.

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by zendy: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2015
kropotkin2:

That's how the southerners 'hung around' and they were butchered in their thousands in 1945,1953,1966,1967........ Do you want me to carry on?
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Johnnyessence(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2015
sinkhole:
Im a southerner and a christian too, Im in Lafia Nasarawa state! I kno this election will be hot, some people will want to forment trouble but I beleive nothing will happen to you if you stay in your house, so therefore Im not going out at all, no voting, just inside my house throughout the election period! But mind you even though I can say something about Lafia, I can not say you will not be hunted down like rat in places such as Bauchi, Kano etc. My general advice is, anywhere you are know what to do to stay alive!
u are just deceiving ur self here hmmm not coming out to exercise ur civic right responsibility u are part of d electorates that will be complain about d weakness of d government but when election comes u will ran away for what hmmmm.I travel all from one to d state of my residence to cast my vote to my preferred candidate .pls don't deceive anyone here oooooooo nasarawa state is peaceful if not for d fight BTW eggon group and Fulani hmmm.

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2015
sinkhole:
u are just deceiving ur self here hmmm not coming out to exercise ur civic right responsibility u are part of d electorates that will be complain about d weakness of d government but when election comes u will ran away for what hmmmm.I travel all from one to d state of my residence to cast my vote to my preferred candidate .pls don't deceive anyone here oooooooo nasarawa state is peaceful if not for d fight BTW eggon group and Fulani hmmm.come out and cast ur vote to ur prefer candidate we don't allow fear here we allow faith to comes in.
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by Vivly(f): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2015
You must have a lot of nerve to use the phrase 'we will not kill you'.
It sounds like you guys, whoever you may be have a legal backing to kill but for some reason, you've chosen to have mercy on them and telling them to hang around with a promise 'we will not kill you'.
#Creepy
#Negativevibes

Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by gbadexy(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2015
@ the poster above, its really not about buhari signing any peace accord. Those miscreants amongst them would just go berserk if they feel their candidate was cheated.
I dont think anyone would want to stick out his neck to incite violence. Even though i'm buhari's supporter, i wouldnt be caught anywhere in the north during this election.
Re: My Compound Is Now Empty by 400billionman: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2015
kropotkin2:

So you won't kill them like you did in 2011 ?

Which pastor converted you ?

See Photos Of A Major Market In Owerri. / Remember “america Will Know”?, Kerry Said It To Buhari Over $bn Loot Claims / Ankio Briggs Blasts Niger Delta Avengers, Says Members From Somalia

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51