Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Wait Is Over! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Wait Is Over! (625 Views)

Wait … Is That A Rule? Ten Everyday Grammar Mistakes You Might Be Making - Penny / Wait Is Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Writing Waec Again Dis Year? (pic) / Wait And Get Your Mapoly Nd Part Time And Hnd Part Time And Full Time Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wait Is Over! by Kayraph(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2009
Investigations have revealed that the yearly quota of admission is not enough to accommodate the number of prospective students. For example, the average yearly admission quota for all universities is put at 55,000 slots and the average number of candidates that write UME every year is over 1 million, this gives a possibility of just 0.05% eventually gaining admmission.

Now considering the above, it comes down to a game of survival of the fittest. From the probable successful students, a great number would come from connections 'power that be'. Invariably, the candidates that would be admitted on merit would be minimal.

Presently, we have three (3) groups of higher institution, the University, the Polytechnic and the College of Education.

I am not a scammer and only want to lend a helping hand to prospectives students that is finding it difficult to gain admissions due to the stiff competition.

If you are desirous in gaining admission into any higher institution in the South West (Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Kwara, Ekiti, Kogi States) and also Borno State. Kindly contact me on 01-4336468 or qhunlay4all@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you for taking your time to read this piece. God bless you and I wish you best of luck.
Re: The Wait Is Over! by skolars(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2009
Its not true
Re: The Wait Is Over! by shylladear(f): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2009
Re: The Wait Is Over! by Kayraph(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2009
skolars:

Its not true

What is not true? The statistics or what is being offered. The best approach to knowing a scammer is when he starts asking for money for service not yet rendered. For your information, I am an Accountant working with the leading noodles manufacturing company in Nigeria and Africa (I believe you know the organisation). My concern is the stiff competition being faced by indigent prospective candidates who have the desire to gain admission but lacked the ability to do so. I'm offering this assistance without any pecuniary motive, I have my integrity to protect, I rest my case.
Re: The Wait Is Over! by lexicon(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wait Is Over! by Kayraph(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2009
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all other things shall be added unto it". There is a saying that heavens help those who help themselves. For you to be certain about the success of this programme, you must have your O'level results (at least 5 credits including English Language and Mathemathics, the rest depends on your preferred course). Let me emphatically say again that I'm not requesting for any money from you. To prove me, let someone give it a trial, afterall nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Re: The Wait Is Over! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
@poster

Thank you Mr Accountant. Haven't you heard that there is no maga in Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Releases Online Forum For Students / Batch A 2009 Camp Experience. / Bad Economy? Go get a degree in the US!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.