Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (59361 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by jabojafa(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2015
geni340:
here is the part wia i can help a sister...i can donate some of mine...
are u sure u aint using a push-up bra plus a pad?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by jabojafa(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2015
octopusfreaky:
keep waiting,,,,,wen u get what u want u will still cheat......don't say i didn't tell uuuu...
cheatin is a choice dear. Not all men wud cheat.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by wordbank(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2015
Cossy Orjiako ur advice is needed urgently
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ojjp: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
geni340:

But is dat u really? U r balm.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by geni340(f): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2015
jabojafa:
are u sure u aint using a push-up bra plus a pad?
nah nah,, its all natural. U can come see 4 urself
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ojjp: 11:53am On Jul 03, 2015
geni340:

See it whr?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by rudebouy: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
geni340:

Mbok baby wia do u stay? Am interested in you.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by jabojafa(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
geni340:

okay am coming..... Ops wot did i type? Dont mind me i will pass.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by MrBasketball: 5:13am On Jul 05, 2015
geni340:
Lies cry undecided angry
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Somethingodd(f): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
You may want to leave the man. If he loves you truly, he'll respect and accept you the way you are and stop complaining foolishly about what cannot be changed. Break up with him, because when una marry, haa.. this one he's looking at women with big bresss..

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ItzWilly(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2020
buygala:

ok

*checks her pishure

Your body is obviously as scanty as your brain matter...
cry

why are you so thin and your legs unequal to each other? .... Are you on life support or something?

Please I beg you, in the name of whatever demon has taken your brains and bodily nutrients and relocated to Maiduguri....go buy a little brains, gain some flesh, and sandpaper your legs into equal proportion... embarassed
Lmaooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.