Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,796 members, 7,930,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:58 AM

Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* (35807 Views)

This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam / See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo / See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by LBTY(f): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Fake change

They laughed the pdp plane in akwa ibom sayin we transform keke to plane.....but at least ours moved unlike this cardboard and wood combo

I think this is the true meaning of their change........they want us to believing we are flying, but the truth is we are not even moving forward....

Say no to fake change
Vote GEJ the uncommon transformer

If you still doubt me go check apc states like osun,lagos, edo and lots more

Stop ranting jor! They did theirs first before Jonathan's motorcopter yesterday. Calm down before you give yourself hbp over Jonathan or Buhari.
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by LBTY(f): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Baba419:

Look at them again, i even thought it was post election violence

Where is all the smoke from?

People with jobs don't appear like that

Accept it or not, they are Nigerias wasted generation that must be sacrificed for a better tommorow

Wawuu!! Such bitterness. Are you that sad? Your problems/sadness are deep rooted, i don't think even Jonathan can solve them. Why so heartless to utter such vile statements? Please take some honey!
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by excel4us: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2015
NDI IBERIBE
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by neonly: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Boko
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by ojnnaco(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Fake change

They laughed the pdp plane in akwa ibom sayin we transform keke to plane.....but at least ours moved unlike this cardboard and wood combo

I think this is the true meaning of their change........they want us to believing we are flying, but the truth is we are not even moving forward....

Say no to fake change

Thank u bros. I don't even know dat u noticed dis awkward behaviour in d name of change. They(APC) mocked a potential student who worked tirelessly to come up with a plane cox of politics

Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by Mubarack44(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
jigin chanji in bauchi state

Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by bakjal(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Baba419:
Monkeys and illiterates undecided
Dat's d sound of a frustrated pig
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by blacq2009(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to fake change
Say yes to jonathan
Say yes to transformation
As ya vote for transformation may ya life be transformed and vice versa

Transform Mama Pisses' grammar first.
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by lagrangea: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
That's Hausa... It is "Jirigin Talakawa" Isa Yuguda used the theme for his 2007 gubernatorial campaign... It means Plane for the poor... Like it uplifts the poor... Its a symbol Monsieur. It isn't supposed to fly like the Akwa Ibom fiasco... Show some respect dude

And get a life!
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by blacq2009(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Baba419:

It takes a Chimp to identify a monkey: a monkey's snr brother
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by solidifi: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
This APC plane is a clear and typical representation of APC. They think and tell people they can fly, but all are capital deceit both to them and those the can deceive.
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by Abdgafarplenty(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Fake change

Say no to fake change

you mean this uncommon transformer

Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by aresa: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is why Buhari is destined to win this election.

#Passion for #CHANGE is just to strong across the board. Nigerians are determined to see jona gone by any means necessary..
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by VENTY0(f): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
They ain't clueless
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by shedrack1234: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
is that buhari coffin or is osibanjo
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by M17: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

ALL THESE ARE SIGNS OF REAL APING .

AF .....CA THIS IS SIGNS PRIMITIVENESS

ALL THESE ILLITERATE ARE THE ONE'S SUCKING NIGER DELTA OIL ? CHAI

FROM TODAY SAY NO TO GAMBARIS

NIGERIA ARE YOU FOR REAL?
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by ganye1: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
dunkem21:
Walahi, this is backwardness. angry

Negative change.

Let me go and call all the people that mentioned me on the PDP's helicopter.

ganye1, ganye1, ganye1, orikinla, orikinla ..what's your take grin

..wakacome, abeg label that object for me.
So because it is APC supporters that produced this nonsense it is no longer a work of genius and creative? You should have been consistent and call this too work of genius and creative. For me the two have no any practical value apart from the posters pasted on them.
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by dunkem21(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
ganye1:

So because it is APC supporters that produced this nonsense it is no longer a work of genius and creative? You should have been consistent and call this too work of genius and creative. For me the two have no any practical value apart from the posters pasted on them.

Creativity is the word. To transform keke to helicopter is ingenuity.
There is great joy in inventing, innovation and creation.

I hailed APC's open roof bus in Owerri.

This one is simply crap!
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by TS2(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Baba419:

You're a total numb skull, bastad and mahd for your comment.

How can you see your fellow Nigerians and call them monkeys and illiterates?

Can you create a monkey? Beast.
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by luckman20(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Fake change

Transformer wey no get electric current
#wehavedecided

Say no to fake change

Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by micrep3030(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gej all the way
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by Cityguy: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hahahahahahaha......mmm this people don kill meeeee ooooooom what in heaven's name is this? this must be Daura-made for sure. Whay are they this clownish- this APC people? Kai! Dem no get rival walahi. Hahahahahahahah- 'jirgin sheji'!!! grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Fake change

Say no to fake change

You are a fool! Stop saying what you don't know. You definitely can't compare Edo state under pdp to Edo under apc.
Re: Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* by refreshrate: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Fake change

Say no to fake change

Guy thanks for reminding me sef whats the latest on the state that their governor came to Lagos sitting on top bus (like a conductor) shouting change (like a conductor) and throwing money to people (like a conductor) meanwhile he hadn't paid staff salaries in his state for over how many months now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine / 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.