Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,845 members, 7,966,143 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:56 AM

(MUST READ) Election 2015: The Only Way To Avoid Trouble On March 28 & April 11 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (MUST READ) Election 2015: The Only Way To Avoid Trouble On March 28 & April 11 (320 Views)

Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(MUST READ) Election 2015: The Only Way To Avoid Trouble On March 28 & April 11 by ludamix(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2015
All stage is set for the Presidential election on Saturday March 28 and the whole world's eye is on Nigeria.
We all know this election is going to be the toughest since the beginning of democratic rule in 1999 judging by the campaigns of the two leading party in Nigeria; the All Progressive congress (APC) and the People's Democratic Congress(PDP).
We all knew what happened after the presidential election in 2011,(killing, destroying of properties,riots) to mention a few of the crisis then bursted after declaring President Goodluck Jonathan as the winner of the 2011 polls.
An election of this magnitude between the same Gen. Muhammad Buhari and President Goodluck Jonathan will be tough inwhich tensions will be in the air. The 'only' way to avoid what happen in 2011 is to embrace PEACE.

REASONS WHY YOU ARE TO EMBRACE PEACE
1. POLITICS IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR. REMEMBER IN POLITICS, NO PERMANENT FRIENDS NO PERMANENT FOES
2.WE ARE ALL BROTHERS BECAUSE WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS (UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL)
3. YOU MAY EVEN BE IN JAIL WHY OTHERS ARE ENJOYING THAT DIVIDENDS YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR

As for me and I want every well meaning Nigerians to join me
I HAVE DECIDED #IAMFORPEACE

You can add more reasons if you have any

Note: this write up are my personal opinion and it may not be perfect but just het the message 'Peace'

(1) (Reply)

What's Working ? / A Nldrs Msg to Nigerians on violence and The 2015 Polls. / 5 Reasons You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician Because Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.