Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,831 members, 7,906,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) (47246 Views)

How To Get Six Packs In 3 Minutes / Pictures: Learn How To Get Six Packs In Minutes / 15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by debonairprinx(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
MzCorleone:
That's the purpose smiley
thanks
wink
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by macaveli001(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
No b only 6ix packs na 20 packs ROTFL
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerryboie10(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bleszin:
really??
how stewpeed of U(a product of broken condom)to have quoted me...
u r really a disappointment,can't believe a gal can open her god-damn mouth and utter disgusting words,I dnt want to sound disrespectful or irresponsible BT kindly review ur comments dah attracted ma attention and u'll notice hw bad it is to speak of such a fellow in DAT awkward manner,for cryn out loud;I don't see anytin rong wif dat piz jst dat he didn't add some swagg to it.And op,u deserve al dis unnecessary yabbing coz u opened an irrelevant and uneducative thread,dat alone 'll I blame u for.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by hustla(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
E be like yam tuber wey no good grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by elantraceey(f): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
InZA:

We are waiting for you to break the Internet with your own shirtless six pack too grin

Hehehe

you know I'm good at following so lead the way with yours.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by classicyung(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Haha•• Lwkmd.. No mind dem jare, abi iyanya get 2 head

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by mekybabe1: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
This one na half pack. E no even reach one pack. grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by donhils: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
aboki2000:
It's not only Jim Iyke , Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage , Davido , Ice Prince , Cossy or Tonto Dike knows how to take off Their Tops and Shirts .

Mods pls do the needful abeg .. grin
Obviously this guy don't know what 6 packs means. I can only see a flat hairy tummy.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Bleszin(f): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
jerryboie10:
u r really a disappointment,can't believe a gal can open her god-damn mouth and utter disgusting words,I dnt want to sound disrespectful or irresponsible BT kindly review ur comments dah attracted ma attention and u'll notice hw bad it is to speak of such a fellow in DAT awkward manner,for cryn out loud;I don't see anytin rong wif dat piz jst dat he didn't add some swagg to it.And op,u deserve al dis unnecessary yabbing coz u opened an irrelevant and uneducative thread,dat alone 'll I blame u for.
y take panadol 4 another person's headache...D op is not complaining so plz...
Btw,i didnt open my mouth 2 say anything,i typed with my fingers
common sense is not common
y didnt u get attracted 2 d comment of others abi na only me yab d op
guy abeg dey ur lane
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
bestestgirl:
how many packs did you say?

-0.5 pack
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerryboie10(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bleszin:
y take panadol 4 another person's headache...D op is not complaining so plz...
Btw,i didnt open my mouth 2 say anything,i typed with my fingers
common sense is not common
y didnt u get attracted 2 d comment of others abi na only me yab d op
guy abeg dey ur lane
1 tin I hate pple calln or insultn me of is my(in quote,sum1's else)present predicament coz dere's a reason y we r created dis way,onli God knows best, u wer finkn/commenting as if d op begged/asked for food from u,haba!!
I was angry deep down me coz if I were d one u refered such obnoxious comment to,I'll 'va reacted beyond measure.Pls,u can insult sum1 BT let d insult nt b on d basis of poverty,pls.
NB:u r nt d onli one am referring to oo
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Bleszin(f): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
jerryboie10:
1 tin I hate pple calln or insultn me of is my(in quote,sum1's else)present predicament coz dere's a reason y we r created dis way,onli God knows best, u wer finkn/commenting as if d op begged/asked for food from u,haba!!
I was angry deep down me coz if I were d one u refered such obnoxious comment to,I'll 'va reacted beyond measure.Pls,u can insult sum1 BT let d insult nt b on d basis of poverty,pls.
guy u are yet to tell me what ur problem is cos i read in a comment d op made dat if d insult brought his post to FP,let d insult keep coming,so tell me ur problem.
If u wanted 2 tell others to u should'nt have quoted my post...
U said u wer angry,wipe ur head 4 wall
Is d op ur family member?? if no,plz bleep off
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerryboie10(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bleszin:
guy u are yet to tell me what ur problem is cos i read in a comment d op made dat if d insult brought his post to FP,let d insult keep coming,so tell me ur problem.
OMG!!!let me ask dis''r u an Igbo girl?''pls,I nid an answer
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Bleszin(f): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
jerryboie10:
yes,so??
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by aboki2000(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2015
jerryboie10:
NB:u r nt d onli one am referring to

Bleszin post=32114406:
guy u are yet to tell me what ur problem is cos i read in a comment d op made dat if d insult brought his post to FP,let d insult keep coming,[quote author=Bleszin post=32114406]guy u are yet to tell me what ur problem is cos i read in a comment d op made dat if d insult brought his post to FP,let d insult keep coming,so tell me ur problem.
dis way,onli God knows best, u wer finkn/commenting as if d op begged/asked for food from u,haba!!

jerryboie10:

Bleszin:
yes,so??
Haha see where e-fight wanna turn romantic lol....
I declare two of you husband and wife ooooo cheesy my six pack has join two of you togather LMFAO grin
Where are all these haters
Keep the bashing flowing nao tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Bleszin(f): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=aboki2000 post=32120246][/quote]i reject it...Abeg o
see person wey i yab o wey another person carry am 4 head like cap...
Op abeg no open dat 1/2 pack again o....Lol
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by aboki2000(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Bleszin:
i reject it...Abeg o
see person wey i yab o wey another person carry am 4 head like cap...
Op abeg no open dat 1/2 pack again o....Lol
what your hands is typing is total different from what ur mind is thinking , did I hear u type reject ? Lol... For where The way u returns all his questions very fast shows that you're interesting in him , meanwhile I know what my six pack is doing your KittyCat whenever you set your eyes on my pix , your kittycat & pant don dey wet and flow like river under your two legs shocked
Sorry though .. tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Bleszin(f): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2015
aboki2000:
what your hands is typing is total different from what ur mind is thinking , did I hear u type reject ? Lol... For where The way u returns all his questions very fast shows that you're interesting in him , meanwhile I know what my six pack is doing your KittyCat whenever you set your eyes on my pix , your kittycat & pant don dey wet and flow like river under your two legs shocked
Sorry though .. tongue
I comment my reserve
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerryboie10(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
aboki2000:
[/quote] Bleep u op[quote author=aboki2000 post=32122657] what your hands is typing is total different from what ur mind is thinking , did I hear u type reject ? Lol... For where The way u returns all his questions very fast shows that you're interesting in him , meanwhile I know what my six pack is doing your KittyCat whenever you set your eyes on my pix , your kittycat & pant don dey wet and flow like river under your two legs shocked
Sorry though .. tongue
u r a dirty thing,u shu b ashamed of urself,if I were u,I would bleep off and close dis fuckn thread,was on ur side initially bt I didn't new u'wer dis disgustn, onli God noes ur motiv 4 opening dis thread,no quote ma comment oo
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerryboie10(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bleszin:
yes,so??
I knew dat rite 4rm onset,anyway,op made me laff,k I surrender,dnt quote ma comment
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy never a dull moment on nl cheesy cheesy cheesy
MrDoGood:
Op why your chest flat like Apc flag and your stomach come curve like PDP face cap

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

DesChyko:
Dirty packs.
Are you a case study for 'hair population density'?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by aboki2000(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Peppyluv:
cheesy cheesy never a dull moment on nl cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahaha... Sorry u arrived late grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by aboki2000(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2015
jerryboie10:
Bleep u op u r a dirty thing,u shu b ashamed of urself,if I were u,I would bleep off and close dis fuckn thread,was on ur side initially bt I didn't new u'wer dis disgustn, onli God noes ur motiv 4 opening dis thread,no quote ma comment oo
monkey I don't needs anyone on my side tongue
Sorry I spoiled your chase/romantic chat grin
Try harder next time in another thread not here wink

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2015
I did o...and thanks for the comic relief. I know that's not you but some folks believed cheesy cheesy
aboki2000:
hahaha... Sorry u arrived late grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerryboie10(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
aboki2000:
me and u hw resemble monkey!I now know ur mind is filled wif filthy thoughts,may God va mercy on u,no b evrybody b lik u.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by hclacid(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
6 packs or 6 ribs grin. No make me call u panla ooo grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by mimisplash1(f): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
englishmart:
you're welcome to nairaland
thanks alot
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where are the packs?
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by bellabae(f): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=aboki2000 post=32120246][/quote]guy goan sleep joor
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by bellabae(f): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
aboki2000:
guy wetin do you na

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) / When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) / Weirdest Wedding Pix I've Ever Seen (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.