Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,734 members, 7,924,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC (31259 Views)

Gov Rochas Lied Over"imo Air"as Records Show Dana Air Purchased Plane In 2008 / Frozen Accounts: Fayose Knows Fate Dec 2 / BREAKING: Jonathan Admits Nigeria Lied Over Morocco Phone Row; Orders Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by zingobaby: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
pdp EFCC.Pls make una leave fr mbaka alone

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by fireforfire: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
How did Fr Mbaka get himself unvolved in all dis mess?
he shuld hv just stayed ckear frm politics and its dirtiness.
see how hes making mockery of humself n d church
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pastor Mbaka and his Lies
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by synergycom19: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:
Since the Catholic Church pulled out of CAN, there are no bombings of Catholic churches in the north.

The Catholic church is a den of ped0philles, homosexuals and satanists!

And who did you think you are to pass judgements on GOD'S people?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by ocelot2006(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:
Since the Catholic Church pulled out of CAN, there are no bombings of Catholic churches in the north.

You sir are a worthless bastard and a waste of sperm. Nonesense.
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Lauzine: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Jonathan and EFCC should unfreeze Mbaka's account before the wrath of God will befall them.

Are u normal @ all or u're just like d odas
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Fourwinds: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

u speak rubbish sometimes. when u have an isoliated case den we look it properly. every tribe., religion(denomition or otherwise)., races etc has it peculiar case and such should be dealt with individually. how can generalise an entire religion body with such names. watch ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by kolanpas(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:
The Catholic Church and Islamists are united in the destruction of Israel.

The Zionist movement confirms the predictions of John in Revelations about the end time.

The Catholic church has been the first organized anti-Semitic order prior to Islamists bent on destroying Israel.

Jonathan is hated by the Catholic church because of his alliance with Israel.

Fathe Mbaka is an agent of destabilization.

i think u need little information.the reason they are called jew is because they disbelieve in the gospel of jesus. Most of them still consider jesus as the product of illicit sexual act. But u cristain prefer supporting them to supporting muslims who believe jesus to b holy and a messager of God. The only difference we have is that we dont consider him to b God or son of God. There is no how any muslim will b righteous that he will reach d level of jesus saves d prophet mohammed(saw)
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Mrbigman1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

My the lord have mercy upon u

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by ozoigbondu: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Remember the keyword here, "perhaps." God might not have told Mbaka directly not to get involved in politics, else Mbaka would have desisted without question because he will never deliberately disobey God!

You see, God sometimes speaks to us indirectly through promptings that we might be too busy to notice right now.

Or it could be a character flaw that God is trying to correct now for future greater works!

Men of God are never to be trifled with. Therefore, I beseech thee to respect men of God!

mbako should have from all his failed politcal statement dat God does want him in politics but he refused to learn.... A liar is not a man of God
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by mayorchelsea(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:
The Catholic Church and Islamists are united in the destruction of Israel.

The Zionist movement confirms the predictions of John in Revelations about the end time.

The Catholic church has been the first organized anti-Semitic order prior to Islamists bent on destroying Israel.

Jonathan is hated by the Catholic church because of his alliance with Israel.

Fathe Mbaka is an agent of destabilization.

may the wrath of hell be upon you for all these defamatory and unverified comments

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Fourwinds: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Shatap! The catholic dioceses is the seat of Satan on earth.

dere are madness and if u cannt control ur madness it will be done for u. I don't know what will warrant dese ur stupid statement. when were u born. who tutor u religion affairs. how much do u know about religion affairs. take ur time

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Fourwinds: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

dere are madness and if u cannt control ur madness it will be done for u. I don't know what will warrant dese ur stu..pid statement. when were u born. who tutor u religion affairs. how much do u know about religion affairs. take ur time
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by loomer: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wetn money do turn humans to...

Only God can save
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by holusormi(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Jonathan and EFCC should unfreeze Mbaka's account before the wrath of God will befall them.

Are you just born stu.pid or is it an hobby you picked along the way while growing up No offense please
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by dialolodge(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=WombRaiders post=32052511]Since the Catholic Church pulled out of CAN, there are no bombings of Catholic churches in the north.

Your comment just shows how senseless you are. Can is obviously a wing of the PDP and recent events in the country have clearly shown that the catholic church was wise to have pulled out of CAN. I wouldn't cast aspertions on the pastors of your church because I do not need to state the obvious.

At least nobody can accuse a catholic priest of being involved in the 7 billion naira scandal that has smeared can. May I also remind you that a nothern Penticostal Pastor who blew the whistle on CAN is being hunted and treatened by the Government attack dogs for daring to say the truth.
Be careful what you say.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Melahou(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
valmunich:
I always knew it was a lie.. angry

Mbaka be doing everything to bring down politicians since the days of OBJ sad

how did you arrive at a conclusion to determine who is lying
or do you think the EFCC will come out and say its true? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by jeeqaa7(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Pick your fights rightly or your fights would pick u wrongly.. Careful what u spew
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Melahou(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
We all know it was a lie from the priest turned politician suffering from delusion of self granduer that is willing to do anything to be in the media spotlight in order to gain some sort of relevance.

Mbaka why did you allow yourself to be bitten by APC lying bug why why why cry

GEJ till 2019

he has been on the media spotlight for long...and who says he wants to gain what ever you call it
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by humblesteve(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
just look at the way he framed it up "he want to withdraw money from his account to get food for the needy" why telling us what the money was meant for if not that you're been used....nobody will pity ypu

Mr attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by jaelz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
is it just me or i mean why should a reverend father boast of somany foreign accounts? i mean has pastoring or ministration become a business with the alter as the office? why should a man of God be having problems with efcc?
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Melahou(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
valmunich:
I always knew it was a lie.. angry

Mbaka be doing everything to bring down politicians since the days of OBJ sad

if he was lying i think he would have been arrested...or what do you think
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Melahou(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

is that how you assess the current situation of the country...then am sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by InvertedHammer: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
/
All of a sudden, Nigerians have started believing stories from EFCC, Nigeria Police, and other Law Enforcement Agencies.

They are honest to the core.

Well, I guess as long as someone else is the victim, we don't care.

SMH

\

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Melahou(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

am sure you think with you nose...you have missed your pills again

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by emiye(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
I believe the MOG than EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by andyanders: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Are you telling me now that the cleric is on weed? Or have they given him a red wine with akkkhool.Only the Catholic can say this.
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
mbako should have from all his failed politcal statement dat God does want him in politics but he refused to learn.... A liar is not a man of God

What besets Mbaka might not even have anything to do with politics, we can only speculate here. Whatever it is however must remain between Mbaka and God. Let God be the judge.

Nevertheless, I'd rather trust the priest than EFCC!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by ace05(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

in as much as I respect freedom of speech, you need to work on your religious sentiments as they are rather sickening, this article is about Rec. Father Mbaka and the EFCC if you have nothing to contribute in that light do not type.
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by ozoigbondu: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

What besets Mbaka might not even have anything to do with politics, we can only speculate here. Whatever it is however must remain between Mbaka and God. Let God be the judge.

Nevertheless, I'd rather trust the priest than EFCC!

Mbaka is a liar God detests liars

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Switpal(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Must you comment?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.