Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,639 members, 7,905,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta (39279 Views)

Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Sunnah1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
crazysaint:
Stupidity at it peak.....
#VoteGej
Stupidity at it peak PDP
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Cityguy: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
CharlesPhc:
What's cool about that pic? I can see an arm chair beside that dude on suit, so you mean Gov. Amaechi could not atleast give that to his wife to seat decently....!!!
The poor woman looks so unhappy sef. I learnt he has promised to 'start loving' her after he retires from politics. What this means is for the wise ones to decode. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by lastpage: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
chymystique:
To me the reason why APC might win Rivers state is cause of that tout projeccted by PDP as it Governorship flag bearer.. cute couple though

I think it will be more out of anger and protest vote against all the shenanigans of Mama Piss and her band of terrorist preventing APC from having a Peaceful Campaign in Okrika and environs and what that "Jonathan sponsored" Thug in Police Uniform, called Mathew Mbu did, when he was CP in Rivers State!

In future, l am sure Political Science students will do a study and review on" How a President that was loved, favored and assisted by all Nigerians to become President in 2009 and 2011..... ended-up becoming the most despised and most ridiculed by all, in 2015!

[size=18pt]A case of "Undeserved Goodwill" SQUANDERED carelessly![/size]

Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo..... even if only to get rid of this clueless, inept and corrupt regime

Lastpage!
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by obailala(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2253283_img23972713517112_jpeg_jpeg1063dd70095dcf4f0593011ea42203da

Sometimes when I look at Jonathan, i just feel nothing but pity for him. He knows the seat of the presidency is too hot for his gentle personality and something in me tells me he wants to just run back to his village and rest. But strong forces surrounding him (including his wife) have placed him under duress to do what he is doing today.

Nigerians who claim to truly love this man should through their votes tomorrow, just allow him retire peacefully to his village on May 29th 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Kentrasso(f): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
CharlesPhc:

And since he didn't?

You'll find a fault no matter what he does. That's the point
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by lastpage: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:
Igbo women are just too beautiful.
Why is it that almost all the South South governors have Igbos as wives?
I think we need to increase our bride price o.

Nothing to do with beauty though this is not to diminish from the beauty of Igbo or Nigerian women in general!

Just do a back-check and you will realize that Most "Minority Tribesmen" ALWAYS try to marry from the nearest major ethnicity, to increase and improve their "Political Chances and Coverage".

South South is a Minority ethnic Nationality.
Check Calabar, Akwa Ibom, middle belts areas, e.t.c.

When you hear Ijaw man bearing "Ebelete Okechukwu", you know you are looking at a politician! grin

Lastpage!
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Wahala90: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
eeeee!

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
CharlesPhc:
What's cool about that pic? I can see an arm chair beside that dude on suit, so you mean Gov. Amaechi could not atleast give that to his wife to seat decently....!!!
that does not mean anything...she's comfortable and at peace with herself.worry about your own self
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
arusoncd:
A student asked his teacher:
"Sir what is the meanings of
White Elephant Project? " The
teacher sent the entire class
on excursion to see Governor
Amaechi's uncompleted
1kilometre mono rail that has
guzzled N150b in River State
Which he said he regretted
and was tricked into building
it. wao

do u knw hw much the abj rail project cost?

Till today we dont knw wat has happened.

nw that an example of a Whale project grin

1 Like

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Orikinla(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
crazysaint:
#VoteGej

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Sacramento4real(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
CharlesPhc:
What's your definition of INDECENCY?What's wrong with the way she is sitting?Just because she isn't sitting down in a chair made of Gold and Precious stones,doesn't make her indecent.
You know,one thing about HATE is that it makes you think in an IRRATIONAL and AWKWARD way.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by ireneugbomah87(f): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Raiders:
APC is going to do well in Rivers because of the Ameachi factor. Ameachi is love in Rivers state

My dear take it from me APC will fail in rivers state. We rivers people cannot vote for buhari or petersite abi parasite nyesom wike nd GET is our mann. This is a rivers babe speaking. We all hate and detest amechi
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by zara360: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Raiders:
APC is going to do well in Rivers because of the Ameachi factor. Ameachi is love in Rivers state
...... no lie hooooooo.wake up from sleep.joker failures
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by zara360: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Raiders:
...... na lie hooooooo.wake up from sleep.joker failures
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by richard870(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
tweetobyte:
*sigh

Still available! Twitter account with 57k active Nigerian followers for sale. Interested buyers should text 080-828-986-87 or Whatsapp 070-352-605-35
Are you okay?
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Orikinla(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
obailala:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2253283_img23972713517112_jpeg_jpeg1063dd70095dcf4f0593011ea42203da

Sometimes when I look at Jonathan, i just feel nothing but pity for him. He knows the seat of the presidency is too hot for his gentle personality and something in me tells me he wants to just run back to his village and rest. But strong forces surrounding him (including his wife) have placed him under duress to do what he is doing today.

Nigerians who claim to truly love this man should through their votes tomorrow, just allow him retire peacefully to his village on May 29th 2015.

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by AdoreKIZITO(f): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Where is the picture?
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Blitz888(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
CharlesPhc:

What's indecent about her seating? For crying out loud, the dude and his wife are everyday people. Give them a break.
*chauvinist alert *
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
CharlesPhc:
m

Typical villager.

The Wife wore pants and is on a campaign trail, she is working her husbands constituents and is not a social outing.

You guys take being dense to a new level.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by kooidfeifrije4: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by oldbende: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
tchidi:
Nwoke n'ife!!!
*land for sale* angry

Abeg nwanne no carry laugh kill me
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by galantman98(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
CharlesPhc:
true talk bro
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Ebyce(f): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gov... Sitting down on what? ,a bit shame, anyway GEJ rules!
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Drabrah(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
snowland:
Cool and simple couple unlike someone I don't want to mention their names. They know themselves and their blind followers know them as well.

Make I no forget jare...

VOTE: [size=22pt]General Okechukwu Oluwakayode Muhammadu Buhari[/size] tomorrow, for

A
[size=18pt]
Brighter

Rewarding

Future
[/size]
Guy, I'm not a politician, buh this ur pix , d'u fathom d fact dat more pipu fail than pass (succeed)? Or, berra put that more pipu thread d path of 'failure' than 'success'?
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by vivavik(f): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
The one mistake they (pdp) made was to underestimate this man and his influence in politics in Rivers State. One very deadly mistake they are surely regretting I'm sure.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by cassysmallz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
crazysaint:
#VoteGej

What is stupid about the pix? Try to make smart and sensible comments lil man. i pity those who liked ur comment cus you might even be smarter than them sef.....#thinkpositive#talkpositively#.....
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by annurhaske(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2015
My hero!!!
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by hope4nigeria(m): 6:00am On Mar 28, 2015
kennygee:
Did Amaechi pay Nairaland for posts about him today?

I don't get.

grin

Looks like he wet his pants.
you are 1 of the few Clown NL,so don't worry.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by lordkoko1: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by lordkoko1: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana / Enugu Youths Clean The City After The Riots / INEC Releases Statement On The Supreme Court Judgment On Zamfara Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.