Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,642 members, 7,878,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya (32616 Views)

Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert / Davido Signs J Ice To DMW As Both Fly Private Jet (pics,vid) / Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by stevoski059(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
runing for post election violence.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by Frankicent(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin just for fun

I rep www.GeekLogic.net Nigerian Tech Blog

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by adesegun121(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
onatisi:
maybe if u spend less time on nairaland saying senseless things like “story for d gods” maybe your life will be better than it is now . Davido doesn't spend his precious time on nairaland saying mundane things like that.

na u go tell us... Say na fish dey inside sardine..

Alaye baje oshi grin
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by Kruzilano(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Instead of coming out 2maoro to vote.... Dats why olamide still remains my goons...... YBNL united!! Koni baje.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
adesegun121:

na u go tell us... Say na fish dey inside sardine..

Alaye baje oshi grin
iwo lomo .
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by drnairalov: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
foxxynik:

What's "tehe"?.... Mind you... GEJ doesn't want idi0ts to vote for him!

grin grin u wanted my attention and u got it :. Rant of a good for nothing slowpoke take ur half baked brain and defeated soul out of here!!!!typical of clueless being, that cant identify error words. now run Along and go correct your idi0tic fellows, QUOTE ME AGAIN dullard, let me identify more of your stup1d1ty cheesy
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
haywire1:
Y is he always sleeping undecided
anyone who knows or has met Davido will know that the Dude is a hard worker.... Her hardly sleeps... Always working on on thing or the other so the slightest opportunity he gets, he utilises it to rest. He might have money but he hardly relaxes.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by kooidfeifrije4: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by lebete3000: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dangbo:
He shared the pics on his instagram Luxury Living!

https://instagram.com/p/0umXjaKUHa/?taken-by=davidoofficial

How much does it cost to fly Privvy sef?
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by richard870(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
haywire1:

What is akpako? grin
C'mon!, we both know jor wink
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by missionmex(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
I just released a new album titled money good o! Featuring davido. wink
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
drnairalov:

Rant of a good for nothing slowpoke
grin grin cheesy
This fluff got me laughing!..... A-P-Clods.....my foOT
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by Temysteve(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
alberto2k:
and When will davidi stop sagging? undecided
Even his turtle ninja look alike doesnt sagg sad angry
Lol, so u mean davido is a turtle wink
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by Philadelphia: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Where is Airforce1? This post is not complete without him. cry I can't believe he is nowhere to be found here. I only viewed the post up till this page just to read his comments. Airforce1 I beg come here and gist us how you'll join them soon and how you're putting finishing touches to your album. undecided .By the way, remember me when you don blow o wink
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by Airforce1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Philadelphia:
Where is Airforce1? This post is not complete without him. cry I can't believe he is nowhere to be found here. I only viewed the post up till this page just to read his comments. Airforce1 I beg come here and gist us how you'll join them soon and how you're putting finishing touches to your album. undecided .By the way, remember me when you don blow o wink

Hahhahahahaha cheesy
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by SamUtaji: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
When will he stop sagging?[color=#006600][/color] smiley
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by SkyGiggs02: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Life is so good with money; enjoy yourself omo baba olowo rule ur world
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by bellabae(f): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chei.. Omo I go get money
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by simdam500(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
I hope Davido and his crew are voting tomorrow shocked
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by micrep3030(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gej all the way
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by opidopy: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
haywire1:

They work mostly at night...most musicians do
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by isan(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Baba GOd bless me ooooooooo chai Money good oo
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by refreshrate: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
haywire1:

must be the spliff. it has that effect sometimes grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by Aitee1: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
scribble:
Being young and rich is awesome.

You now add famous

I hope these guys keep a level head

A very hard thing to do!!!
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by Philadelphia: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Hahhahahahaha cheesy
Oya comment na wink
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by wayodude(m): 7:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Yea that's heavy, I like that.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya by bellabae(f): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
onatisi:
maybe if u spend less time on nairaland saying senseless things like “story for d gods” maybe your life will be better than it is now . Davido doesn't spend his precious time on nairaland saying mundane things like that.
you shulda Gone into extinction alongside dinosaurs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" / Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic / Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.