Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,465 members, 7,929,544 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:21 PM

Caption This Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo (680 Views)

Caption This Photo: What Do You Think This Lady Is Looking At?? / I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / Caption This Lovely Picture Of 2 Gorgeous Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo by DahtzFestjayz: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
A friend of mine sister weeding was held last week. But the Posture of this photo was taken. What Wrong in this Photo? Below

Re: Caption This Photo by Fulaboy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Caption This Photo by izuch(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Weeding? You mean like they were smoking weed? Dude you need to have your English teacher arrested and sent to jail, the guy/babe no try. Ehya I feel for you, the kind "gbagaun" wey you go dey release when interacting with people would be mind blowing. PEJ NA learner compared to you.
Re: Caption This Photo by goodmorning40: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
izuch:
Weeding? You mean like they were smoking weed? Dude you need to have your English teacher arrested and sent to jail, the guy/babe no try. Ehya I feel for you, the kind "gbagaun" wey you go dey release when interacting with people would be mind blowing. PEJ NA learner compared to you.
Easy naa una don fight before
Re: Caption This Photo by izuch(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
goodmorning40:

Easy naa una don fight before
I lie?
Re: Caption This Photo by koozy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Does your friend know you are posting his sister's picture on the internet??
Re: Caption This Photo by georgementday(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Oghene! See inglich. I don laugh 4get na 2moro b pres electn. Op don kill me

(1) (Reply)

Attn Married Men: How Do You Cope With Cheating? / Ladies,which One Of These Two Is Pardonable? / 15 Things Couples Should Do Before Moving In Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.