Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader (16419 Views)

2019: MASSOB Threatens To Stop Election In South East, Kogi, Benue / UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Raymondfayowole(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Apc
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by sexyjob(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bants:
Jonathan forgot to bribe the Judge damnnnn court is not helping his life
Use of PVC would help stop Buhari's rigging in the Northern APC strongholds. GEJ till 2019!
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Kelklein(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nigeria Judiciary proving very useless since 1770...always delivering judgement AFTER Nigerians have cried foul..

Vote APC
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by queenbetty1(f): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
cheesy Buhari jooooor Buhari jareeeeeeh
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Bants(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
dotG:
nigetians like going to court for issues that are irrelevant. ...

Do you watch Judge Judy or Judge Rinder then you will know Nigerians dont even go court enough

1 Like

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by adenine02: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fvck d court I ve long lost hope in dem

Say no to fake change
Sai jonathan
Sai transformation
May ya life be fully transformed as ya vote for jonathan and vice versa

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Barbarthundey(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Aromas post=32063540][/quote]

How far
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
courage54:
A WAKE UP CALL TO ALL NIGERIANS

March 28 election is not an election between Jonathan and General Buhari but is an election between Jonathan vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between Jonathan vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between Jonathan and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between Jonathan and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between Jonathan vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between Jonathan and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between Jonathan and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between Jonathan and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

BUHARI/OSINBAJO IS THE WAY TO GO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA
So when Buhari was d head of state,Nigeria was so developed?No unemployment,24hrs lite then?

1 Like

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by san316(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good. Those against it can now go and kpai

1 Like

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Acekidc4(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
pTomz:
mhen dis kinda nad kul undecided

bt GEJ till 3017

Hope say Brain dey dat your Head ehen!!
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Aromas: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Barbarthundey:

How far
I dey........
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by zinachidi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:
Card Reader or No Card Reader, Nothing will stop PDPISS and Uncle Jonathan from Losing!!!

Let's Applaud the Incoming President!!
Major General Muhammad Buhari!!
All Hail the People's General!!!

UP Buhari
UP APC

Down PDPISS, you re all going Down down down Tomorrow with Your Clueless Leader!!
lol, ok shaa, na u get ur mouth. Till 2mao.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Gracyel(f): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
courage54:
A WAKE UP CALL TO ALL NIGERIANS

March 28 election is not an election between Jonathan and General Buhari but is an election between Jonathan vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between Jonathan vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between Jonathan and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between Jonathan and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between Jonathan vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between Jonathan and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between Jonathan and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between Jonathan and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

BUHARI/OSINBAJO IS THE WAY TO GO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA
And who says Buhari is the saviour?? Oh please, lets all be realistic here. This is what every Nigerian politician is. We can all testify to it. Since democracy started in Nigeria, has it not been the same story? Lets all just pray for a man after God's own heart, a good leadership and stop painting one candidate a devil and the other a messiah. Cos they are all the same!

3 Likes

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by dubbiskelly(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:
Card Reader or No Card Reader, Nothing will stop PDPISS and Uncle Jonathan from Losing!!!

Let's Applaud the Incoming President!!
Major General Muhammad Buhari!!
All Hail the People's General!!!

UP Buhari
UP APC

Down PDPISS, you re all going Down down down Tomorrow with Your Clueless Leader!!

You accuse GEJ of being clueless, yet buhari said if elected, he will equate the naira to the dollar, something that even china with their mega economy has not been able to do. Chew on that.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Acekidc4(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, ok shaa, na u get ur mouth. Till 2mao.

No wahala na!! Till Tomorrowcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Gracyel(f): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So when Buhari was d head of state,Nigeria was so developed?No unemployment,24hrs lite then?
Dont mind the guy jare. They are all talking as if Buhari will come and turn Nigeria to heaven. Mtcheeeww!

1 Like

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by bakila: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
iiichidodo:
Let the card reader be deployed across Nigeria...we don't need stories of voters disenfrachised in the south via readers and voters in the north given freewhilly to vote even without the card reader deployment......All voters across the country must be accredited via the card readers,shikena.
Smart analysis, you are gradually coming to the Middle closer to APC.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by toobby(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
The weather forecast for Election Day is that it
will rain, so take your umbrella with you and
leave your broom at home # GEJtill2019 !
# GEJTHEONE

1 Like

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Acekidc4(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
dubbiskelly:

You accuse GEJ of being clueless, yet buhari said if elected, he will equate the naira to the dollar, something that even china with their mega economy has not been able to do. Chew on that.
GEJ till 2019.

Tomorrow will Decide weda GEJ till 2019 or GEJ till May 29 2015!!!
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by zinachidi(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gracyel:

And who says Buhari is the saviour?? Oh please, lets all be realistic here. This is what every Nigerian politician is. We can all testify to it. Since democracy started in Nigeria, has it not been the same story? Lets all just pray for a man after God's own heart, a good leadership and stop painting one candidate a devil and the other a messiah. Cos they are all the same!
u just brilliant.l
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Barbarthundey(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aromas:

I dey........

How tomorrow go be nau
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by pTomz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:

Hope say Brain dey dat your Head ehen!!
Abeg no jst do maa insult u n ur spirit ...... was onli pointing out ma opinion n u quoted me tu rant forbidden shitz
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Leiman100(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Onozboy:
THINKING ABOUT THIS:
Buhari's child Zara is paying over 12million Naira as school fees developing her future and career. Jonathan's children are also abroad for studies and residence while developing their career and living in affluence. Atiku Abubakar's children are abroad schooling. Tinubu's children are abroad schooling and living in affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to continue to rule us after they are gone. You are there as a jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP customized vest and polo, chanting "Change" holding brooms and carrying umbrellas chanting "Transformation" killing yourself, fomenting trouble and constituting nuisance to the society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person? Stop being a disgrace to your discipline, stop wearing APC vest and carrying PDP umbrellas because that is the wish of politicians for you. they know if you have a good job, they can't use you as a thug/'propagandist'. If Buhari will not bring all his ten children to the street for campaign and Jonathan will not bring his children and blood brothers to the street for campaign, then you are a disgrace to your family if you don't stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's children and Jonathan's children on the streets wearing APC vest and holding brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's children carrying the PDP umbrella even on Social Media let alone in the streets. To whom brain is given, Sense is expected! Just Vote. No violence! And be safe. Spread the news! God bless Nigeria.
I think you are wrong, is not about Buhari, is not about Jonathan, is not about Tinubu, Atiku or any politician for that matter. Is not about any political party. Is about me, my brothers, my children, my country and the future. I should be interested in whoever want to rule me. I shouldn't wait for anybody to take that decision for me.

1 Like

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Leiman100(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
PDP don finish, RIP!!!
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Acekidc4(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
pTomz:
Abeg no jst do maa insult u n ur spirit ...... was onli pointing out ma opinion n u quoted me tu rant forbidden shitz

Do you have what it takes to Insult Me??
Don't do a Face-off with Me BOY!! Ah ma Lash and Wipe you Boy!!!
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Damn it!
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Gracyel(f): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
zinachidi:
u just brilliant.l
lol....Thanks
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by pTomz(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:

Do you have what it takes to Insult Me??
Don't do a Face-off with Me BOY!! Ah ma Lash and Wipe you Boy!!!
ah would rather you regurgitated dis elsewhere, you so called MAN
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by successhunter: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Maccoy1:
It doesn't change anything....Gej will win, pls if ur a fan a GEJ don't be intimidated by any fucking asshole Apc neighbour come out nd vote for ur man..
Even if am the last man standing i will vote GEJ

I see you're so eager to waste your vote.
You won't be missed.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by jazzsoul: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why is the government opposed to the use of digital card readers? Why did Nigerians spend millions of dollars to digitize the voters cards, but the government is now against the readers to verify the authenticity of such cards? Why is the government against a measure that will prevent or minimize fraud in the electoral process?

Digital card readers are good enough to read our bank cards, passports, drivers licences, but not good enough to protect the sanctity of our votes in a so called democracy. How dumb does the government think Nigerians are? It is time to wake up and make your votes count no matter which candidate you vote for.

2 Likes

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Acekidc4(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
pTomz:
ah would rather you regurgitated dis elsewhere, you so called MAN

Just what I Thot!! Thank you!!
Bye Mister!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu / Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria / Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.