Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,538 members, 7,926,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:38 PM

Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader (1115 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by wisewisewise: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Reliable information reaching me indicates that THE JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION Intends to
use theTOTAL PHCN POWER BLACK OUT BEING EXPERIENCED ALL OVER LAGOS STATE TO DISCREDIT THE WORKABILITY OF the INEC CARE READES.
HOW WILL INEC RE-CHARGE WEAK BATTERIES
WHEN THERE HAS BEEN NO POWER SUPPLY FO OVER ONE WEEK
Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by madridguy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by Alphaoscar: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Trust the residents because lots of them are ready to donate their I pass my neighbors for the task of charging the machines.

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by ademoladeji(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
We go carry generator go vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by megawax8: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
wisewisewise:
Reliable information reaching me indicates that THE JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION Intends to
use theTOTAL PHCN POWER BLACK OUT BEING EXPERIENCED ALL OVER LAGOS STATE TO DISCREDIT THE WORKABILITY OF the INEC CARE READES.
Chai, u can sha lie! One week Do u even stay in lagos or you are one of those staying in mowe or agbara and Is shouting lagos.

There's light where I stay and there's been light considerably more the whole of this week as compared to last week.

Stop lying the lie for your whole generation, haba!

3 Likes

Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by Cooleasy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Trust the residents because lots of them are ready to donate their I pass my neighbors for the task of charging the machines.
You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by Goddex: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Which part of Lagos do you live?

I have light now.
It's been 'on' since yesterday.

Ajao Estate is my abode
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by wisewisewise: 3:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Think about your children's future.
Do not mortgage your future because of elections DOLLARS BRIBE THAT JONATHAN HAS BEEN SHARING
Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by tit(f): 4:01am On Mar 28, 2015
wisewisewise:
Think about your children's future.
Do not mortgage your future because of elections DOLLARS BRIBE THAT JONATHAN HAS BEEN SHARING

who will safe this one from tinubu's rituals.
Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:24am On Mar 28, 2015
wisewisewise:

If e carry light go, we go buy tiger gen use for our card readers.. e no cost na just #10500

Sai Buhari
Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by kelvincoll(m): 4:28am On Mar 28, 2015
@OP, stop the lies, with the way light has been steady since the past 24hrs @ isolo you might even make a last reconsideration and vote for GEJ.

Nb: stop heating up the already heated polity, little tins can cause greater damage to the elections
Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by rocoh(m): 5:54am On Mar 28, 2015
wisewisewise:

If you are sincere may God bless you, and if you are telling us lies may God reward you accordingly.
Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by lilbabyak(m): 6:14am On Mar 28, 2015
for where we can't be intimidated
#wehavedecided
change is inevitable

sai baba
Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by wisewisewise: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
SAI BUHARI. GOD HAS ORDAINED NUHARI TO RESCUE NIGERIA FROM THE 666 BEAST REGIME OF JONATHAN...
JUST IMMAGINE THE BASTARD JONATHAN GIVING MULTIBILLION NAIRA CONTRACT TO OPC.
WHY OPC.
SATAN JONATHAN SHOULD ANSWER THIS QUESTION
SO COMIC SENATE OF NIGERIA LED BY IMPOTENT. DAVID MARK APPROVED OPC AS CONTRACTORS??
Re: Total Blackout In Lagos. Pdp To Use It Against Effectiveness Of Inec Card Reader by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
No wonder there's no light since morning in my area. Generator is an option then.

Pdp has failed in this one.

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Didn’t Know About Buhari / My Power situation In The Last One Week / Niger Delta Group Gives Shell 14 Days Ultimatum To Relocate From Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.