Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Fans Of Goodluck: Support President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fans Of Goodluck: Support President Goodluck Jonathan (376 Views)

Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] / "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / ICPC To Arraign Aminu, Leader Of Goodluck Support Group For Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Of Goodluck: Support President Goodluck Jonathan by chronique(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
It's less than 24hrs to the day we've been waiting for. Kindly support GEJ by making his picture your display picture on bbm,whatsapp,twitter,facebook,nairaland,etc. Choose whatever quote or status you feel like. Mine is "my thumb for you tomorrow. No time for violence or to make noise;win or lose,I'm down with you". Run it with the harsh tag #TeamGEJ.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Of Goodluck: Support President Goodluck Jonathan by Goddex: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=14pt]Let's show some love to our Presido[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fans Of Goodluck: Support President Goodluck Jonathan by kay1one2(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Fans Of Goodluck: Support President Goodluck Jonathan by kay1one2(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
No time for wolves in sheep's clothing! Gej till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Fans Of Goodluck: Support President Goodluck Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ all the way!!!
Re: Fans Of Goodluck: Support President Goodluck Jonathan by olusolaj(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019

no space in Aso rock for one illiterate old soldier
Re: Fans Of Goodluck: Support President Goodluck Jonathan by CyberWolf: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019..no shaking..

(1) (Reply)

The Leaders Of Yesterday Are Stil The Leaders Of Today (WHY) / My Experience With The Card Reader-:: SO FUNNY / Female INEC Official, Okadaman Die In Fatal Road Accident In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.