Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Practical/reality Safety Tips For Corpers/electorates Living In Violent Regions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Practical/reality Safety Tips For Corpers/electorates Living In Violent Regions (530 Views)

Money From The North Used In Developing Western, Eastern Regions- Ango Abdullahi / ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture / Inec Advises Electorates To Bring Cameras To The Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practical/reality Safety Tips For Corpers/electorates Living In Violent Regions by Hiredassassin: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Forget these #votenotfight slogan forget these report to security agencies buhaha

Dead men tells no tale so if you get killed your own don go life goes on the winner will be still announced.

I know what election /politics arguments can do to people, tempers blood pressures gets high anger, hate comes in that you can kill that person that's opposing you that moment.
That's the reality here
I have lost many friends and business partners just because of difference in politics and they are mainly Northerners. You cant argue politics and everything will end well with a northerner they can kill because of politics.

There my practical safety tips for corpers and residents of Violent areas are.

A. Arm yourself with at least a sharp dagger

B. Be alerted and be ready to defend yourself if attacked (kill or get killed)

C. Don't argue politics with a northerner because i swear it won't end well.

D. If you are a coward shout sai Buhari when you see Buhari's supporters on rampage and shout Gej till 2019 when you see gej's supporters on rampage with that you're safe on both side.

E. Don't be scared of killing in self defence because it's not a sin nor crime.

Conclusion don't go to polling until unarmed but don't cause any violence it's just for self defence.

This election will not go down well to both parties.

This is the real safety tips for now

Btw

Gej till 2019
Re: Practical/reality Safety Tips For Corpers/electorates Living In Violent Regions by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wish d coorpers d best
Ensure ya safe before d sensitive materials in any ugly situation
And make sure u declare pdp d winner
Vote transformation
Vote jonathan
As ya vote for jonathan may ya life be fully transformed, Amin

1 Like

Re: Practical/reality Safety Tips For Corpers/electorates Living In Violent Regions by Hiredassassin: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Wish d coorpers d best
Ensure ya safe before d sensitive materials in any ugly situation
And make sure u declare pdp d winner
Vote transformation
Vote jonathan
As ya vote for jonathan may ya life be fully transformed, Amin

Gbam

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Re: Practical/reality Safety Tips For Corpers/electorates Living In Violent Regions by Djdeebrain(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
I have decided dat by tomorrow election or not my life will not change for any thing. The almighty God rules us all. He is the maker of kings. One God, One nigeria, One people. Peace.
Re: Practical/reality Safety Tips For Corpers/electorates Living In Violent Regions by Hiredassassin: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Djdeebrain:
I have decided dat by tomorrow election or not my life will not change for any thing. The almighty God rules us all. He is the maker of kings. One God, One nigeria, One people. Peace.

#peace

Vote Gej

(1) (Reply)

GEJ As Described By Clinton, Senator Mccain And Others / INEC Website Hacked / Details On The Enugu Bombe Blast This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.