Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,373 members, 7,940,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Please Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me (1242 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by oluwawunmi(f): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2009
please,

Am on tubaculosis drug since Agust and av notice that my tommy is geting big everyday and is making me unconfortable pls waht can i use pls

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by flpdistrib: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2009
go back to the doctor that presribed them 2 u
Re: Please Help Me by TOYOSI20(f): 12:01am On Jan 23, 2009
oluwawunmi:

please,

Am on tubaculosis drug since Agust and av notice that my tommy is geting big everyday and is making me unconfortable pls waht can i use pls

Your Physician musta mentioned that sideeffects of the med to u at the time of prescription, didn't he??

How long are u on these meds??

Well the bottom line is for u to go to Ur physician ASAP!!!!
Re: Please Help Me by PHARMTOKI(f): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2009
hello.i believe what ure experiencing is a side effect of one of the drugs.so go back to the doctor and find out wat the main cause is.i believe you must have almost completed the DOTS treatment by now so its impt that all the bacteria must be killed off and that you have been adhering to your dosing regimen.meanwhile you can also improve your diet especially those containing B vitamins like nuts such as cashew,groundnuts,eat garlic ,drink plenty of FRESH juices such as pineapple carrot and fresh raw potato juice which cotains compounds known as protease inhibitors that block mutagens.avoid stress and get plenty of fresh air.i run a herbal clinic and consult on many issues.feel free to text or call on 018738625.cheers and Godbless
Re: Please Help Me by oluwawunmi(f): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2009
Thank you very much PHARM.TOKI am on my 6th month now by April i will be through with itand i will surely give u a call or text you. The name of the drug is ETHMBUTOL 400mg by Doctor in General hospital ikeja.
Re: Please Help Me by PHARMTOKI(f): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2009
OK but i believe you should be on about three other drugs.are u also on arvs?i dont think its the ethambutol.but still see a doctor for confirmation.cheers
Re: Please Help Me by abicanhelp: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
pls act fast i would be praying for you.but i wud still be finding lasting information on it.call 08025898046 and mail SAMGAILOAU@YAHOO.COM

(1) (Reply)

Anual Intercourse. / Ivf Female Egg Donor Needed / Sex Enhancement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.