Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,906 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife (21404 Views)

Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide After Gambling Against Barca in UCL (Video) / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by ionsman: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
R.I.P bruh
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
Irrespective of who wins Saturday's election we still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019.
There will still be at least 2 ASUU strikes before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef, your landlord will not reduce his rent,
your salary will most likely remain the same for another couple of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control Oshodi, DSTV will not
reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super certain, your
hustle will always put food on your table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us, GEJ is a Wolf, BUHARI is a Lion, even we sef we no be Sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who wins, just give me PEACE cos I need to go out on Monday and get my daily food. God bless U as U vote!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by KingTom(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Mancity26:
Na APC supporter?
Dunce!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by akinsadeez(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Unless there is something else involved I dont think a man will just kill himself leavjng his wife and three kids. There might be spiritual forces at play. undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by tommyking: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Watching From Afar

Mod Na who carry my post commot from first page?
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Ryammended(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
He should be punished severely in Hell with haaaaarrrrrrddddd Labour. Lucifer should make him fetch firewood and set his on hell if he actually committed suicide bcus of a common quarrel with his wife!!! But come-o Is He a Buharian??
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by joecooper(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
RhemaDavids:
APC supporter have used him for rituals. anyway their plans have failed

# GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by harry509: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

http://leadership.ng/news/420720/mysterious-suicide-rocks-community-in-delta
dis Rr d sum of d problm u see n hear wen u go clos 2 PDP suporter's. I wonder y most married women n nigeria gvin their hubby diff problm. God av mercy on us all. Mean while chnge we need in dis country ryte now. Vote 4 chnge.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Make we no judge the guy like that O.
This is one seems like a "Yes I have been I sucking Emeka's dick/balls and french kissing you everynight right after for the past 6 years. And so what?!" kind of post-argument suicide O shocked

Or

Perhaps one of those "Yes ALL these 3 children belong to Emeka. You have just been the fool helping us take care of them. 3diot!" suicides.

Only God knows undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Jodasy: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2015
one of d things a man gets when he is married to a problematic nd nagging woman

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Sad and pathetic,oh my world, depression, frustration, hopelessness can trigger anything in naija...Rip man angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by edwife(f): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2015
They should perform an autopsy right away and question the wife.
This doesn't make sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Sparkle777(f): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2015
blessedvisky:
Rubbish!! what kind of person kills himself after quarrelling with a woman?? A beg question that woman wella. someone died foaming from the mouth and she's claiming suicide I laugh in Portuguese undecided. She must be. a GMB Supporter angry

Haa, u neva see some women. They can insult, curse, yab and nag you to hell. You wil wish death on ur life just to get away from them. I once believd men are always the problem until a male friend sent his wife to stay wit me, so I could see why they re always having issues.
My gosh, she nagged,insulted me and almost beat me up in my house. I almost ran into a parked truck cos of her quarrelsome attitude.
Since then, I have a healthy dose of respect for some menfolk.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Archie30: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Zaikon:
Destined

Don't think so! Could be murder. Thorough investigation; autopsy plz, affairs, life insurance, custody wahala...polygraph for the wifey...everything plz. Trails of foul play, murder starts from the ppl closest to the victim. Check this wifey out properly n the ppl who last saw him alive. Common naija poliz! Oya...do some job!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Bowaley17(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2015
K
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by martineverest(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Or marry daniella instead of chidinma
alberto2k:
ㅜнε кïทd of shiit to expect when u marry Alice instead of Angela angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by benedictac(f): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2015
The woman with bad mouth go done finish the man by calling him all sort of names. Buh If truly the man committed suicide he must be very stupid.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by simdam500(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Oga ooo shocked

He couldn't take his wife bîTçhý attitude and wave it aside... he's cray undecided

Life is too short for me to die over a woman
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by simdam500(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2015
benedictac: The woman with bad mouth go done finish the man by calling him all sort of names. Buh If truly the man committed suicide he must be very stupid.

Abi naa. How man go kill himself over a lady, though a bîTçhý lady can be frustrating. But fvck him. He's cray
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Sparkle777:

Haa, u neva see some women. They can insult, curse, yab and nag you to hell. You wil wish death on ur life just to get away from them. I once believd men are always the problem until a male friend sent his wife to stay wit me, so I could see why they re always having issues.
My gosh, she nagged,insulted me and almost ruined beat me up in my house. I almost ran into a parked truck cos of her quarrelsome attitude.
Since then, I have a healthy dose of respect for some menfolk.

And yet...SOMEHOW...he married her.
Unless a bich gets "brand new" after marriage, and few do, these are some of the things a person has to look out for before committing the rest of your life to a woman,, much less someone who doesn't respect you enough to allow you discipline them.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by mikeczay: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
he is dead but his manhood lives on-shepopo
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by dammytosh: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
If SOMEONE is;

J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also resist anyone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance

GEJ till 2019

All these kids on Nairaland. U actually feel the situation Nigeria is currently requires some word play.

U need sense.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Mekenz(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2015
youmour:
I aint never getting married
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
WHAOO, SHE MUST VE SAID SMTIN DAT TEMPER WT HIS EGO.

Ego my foot,, so wat has ego landed him, hell of course.. Foolish Ego
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Mekenz(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2015
youmour:
ehhya the woman might hv bruise his ego as a man,in the cause of the quarrel...u knw wat i mean na...e.g useless man,u cnt even satisfy me in bed,u toothpick prick,shameless man,that cnt sex me very well i made a big mistake in marrying u, women ehhh ojoka. Lols.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2015
youmour:

Cos marriage aint meant for hicken hearted like u, maybe wen u grow up, u will have a chge of mind
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by mooremedia: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2015
God forgive me
but I wish it was your uncle.
has politics made us this deranged.Somebody died an this is what you have to say
I don't really care who wins but you need help.
Mancity26:
Na APC supporter?
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by duni04(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
If SOMEONE is;

J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also resist anyone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance

GEJ till 2019
See this dunce! Jonathan is on a new assignment? What has he been doing for 6 years? Spraying and looting dollars? I pity you and your unborn generations. A vote for Jonathan will affect you and your generations to come very negatively. Choose wisely!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Cutehector(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
ㅜнε кïทd of shiit to expect when u marry Alice instead of Angela angry
loool I remember dat nigerian movie. grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by cyril83(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2015
I remain single till thy kingdom come.

we had similar discussion last night...

https://www.nairaland.com/2220828/photos-see-how-badly-man/6#32074264

Kandikane where are you ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den / Man Stabs Friend Over N200 Indian hemp in Adamawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.