Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Singles Let Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Singles Let Mingle (935 Views)

Ibadan Singles. .......let's Converge Here / Single? Let's Mingle / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles Let Mingle by Lekmight1(m): 1:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Everyone know being single is not easy, all these 20 reason to be single is rublish is just u to console one other. So singles who are ready to mingle let's discuss
Re: Singles Let Mingle by Richy4(m): 2:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Just signing in to arrange the chairs and table for our singles

* *Done.**

i am off. Have a good day.
Re: Singles Let Mingle by bvegas2020: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.
Re: Singles Let Mingle by frozenSun(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
just relocated to Abuja.

it feels good to be here but I am tired of being alone every day. I really would love to have meet a nice and interesting lady from any part of Abuja.

I am 31 and I am employed and live alone. I am a tall, dark, good looking, gentle and calm man but I can make you laugh and reason with you.

I live in Karu area and would like to meet a cute, cheerful, kind and matured lady from age 25 to 39.

Just friends, No sex.

contact me on BBM : 58C39E52.
Re: Singles Let Mingle by kolex83: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2016
I need a good and reasonable lady to add this my pin 7a91de1f and my number 07065356066 on whatsapp for a lifetime relationship .

(1) (Reply)

The Ladies Men Whatsapp Group / Busty Girl Needed / Hi Everyone. I'm Chris, A Graduate Of Computer Science 4rm Futo In Owerri, Imo State. I Need A Penpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.