Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,737 members, 7,895,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Ultimate Test Of True Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ultimate Test Of True Love! (1460 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / The Ultimate Test- How To Know A Man Is Attracted To You / What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Test Of True Love! by sosopal: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2009
Are you really in love, are you in the right relationship? So many questions fload my mind as I read an article I saw on the internet.

Would love to share it with you guys. Click here: www.truelove.radpages.com

Find Love!
Re: The Ultimate Test Of True Love! by richmind2: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2009
Thanks pal, great articles.
Re: The Ultimate Test Of True Love! by amajuoyi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2009
yeah!!! i should check it out cos its been really bugging me to know if my girl really likes me. grin
Re: The Ultimate Test Of True Love! by xavier3(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2009
amajuoyi:

yeah!!! i should check it out cos its been really bugging me to know if my girl really likes me. grin

how you go use article no say ur girl love u, man its different strokes for different folks even if the article is generalised chances are it would affect a huge chunk of people but not everyone, your case about knowing if your girl really loves you might be within the minority that the article isn't based on
Re: The Ultimate Test Of True Love! by Czarskit(m): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2009
I concur!

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? / Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? / What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.