Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,209 members, 7,900,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper (3760 Views)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity / Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by Clerverly: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2015
I can't help but laugh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by MRLINGTON(m): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by alberto2k(m): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by obiZEAL(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2015
What ever the outcome of today's election is, I urge Nigerians to accept it in the best interest of Nigeria...that's the only way to move forward.
But Sai Buhari sha...

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by DAIL(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Hahahaha, u go fear fear... grin angry grin
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by ishiamu(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
grin

Gej till 2019

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Tompolo's jab is going to be more effective,considering the fact that he is trained ex-militant and commando,compare to the druglord who's only major power is his mouth odour

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2015
I will only vote for Goodluck if he promises to divorce Patience..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Why are this people painting it as if election is a fight

This cartoon is totally condemnable!!

Please vote don't fight

Sai buhari

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by sweettease(f): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Tompolo uppercut grin grin grin
#Epic
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by phlemzy: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Is that INEC umpire doing shoki on stage?
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by yuncka: 7:26am On Mar 28, 2015
I hope an ambulance is waiting to convey the looser to Otueke hospital.

Sai Buhari!!

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by SonOfTheLion(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2015
CHANGE is the only way to go!
Sai BABA grin
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by obailala(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2015
The Jagaban Jab!... Sounds like a move in Tekken grin
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by vedaxcool(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Lol, Buhari give jona the anti corruption upper cut
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by POPdecorator: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2015
If this comes to reality buhari go brush jona mouth with 5teeths on ground
bcs if u remember soldier traninig na die traning hoooo
so jona don't trespass

sai buhari
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by bright007(f): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by Olucheye(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Let's Watch the drama unfold..

But honestly, Buhari's chances of winning is quite low. However, his campaign was one of Nigeria's best in recent times.
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
obiZEAL:

What ever the outcome of today's election is, I urge Nigerians to accept it in the best interest of Nigeria...that's the only way to move forward....
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by umarc19: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Lol..which one is 'Jagaban Jab' again?
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by makzeze: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari all the way.
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by ochejoseph(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019 a Mission accomplished! .........May 29 here we come

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by tutudesz: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
obiZEAL:

What ever the outcome of today's election is, I urge Nigerians to accept it in the best interest of Nigeria...that's the only way to move forward.
But Sai Buhari sha...
whether GEJ or GMB? i just pray some goats will not start killing dem self!! GEJ!!!
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by liljboy(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Hey buddies! ... plz stay outta trouble today!
Vote wisely or better stay @ home... u are
more important to me than Goodluck or
Buhari.. I don't have them on ma FACEBOOK
LIST
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by fr3do(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Gej till 2019
Transformation!
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Jagaban jab

Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by lanicky(f): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Lmao....hilarious indeed.
Re: Hilarious Cartoon On The Front Page Of Sat Punch Newspaper by Brown1759: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2015
d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Declared Not Fit To Be Minister / Can We Have A Revolution In Nigeria ? / Meet The Youngest Politician In Nigeria, His Age Will Shock And You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.