Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Election Note: A "Call To Order" For Every Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Note: A "Call To Order" For Every Youth (414 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order / Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election Note: A "Call To Order" For Every Youth by Dujardin(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2015
I stumbled on this this morning and modified it a little, I acknowledge the unknown writer!

*Buhari's Child Zara Is Paying Over £40,000/#12million as School Fees Developing Her Future and Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To London For Studies and Residence while Developing Their Career and living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and Living in Affluence,
They Are All Developing and Investing In their Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone.....

You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change" Holding Brooms and
Carrying Umbrellas Chanting "Transformation", Wasting Productive Time Away, Killing One another, Fomenting Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person......
Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why Not Do Apprentice Or learn a Skill that will make You more Productive today in the Society!!!

Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You...

Always Remember, A Politician Sees Human Race As Just Two Types
1. Enemies
2. Tools

They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't Use You As A Thug / Propagandist. If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the Street For Campaign and Jonathan Will not Bring his Children and Blood Brothers To The Street For Campaign, Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Family. Stop Masquerading Yourself As PDP and APC Agents, Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's
Children On The Street Wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither Have I seen Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella Even On Social Media Let Alone In the Street....STANDUP FOR YOUR TOMORROW,"EARLIER IS BETTER THAN LATE"

A Word Is Enough For The Wise......
Feel Free To Express Your Opinion.
Am Proudly Nigerian!!!...
"MY NAME IS KOREDE AND I AM A NATIONALIST, A DESCENDANT OF ALBERT MARCHURLEY(spell check), NNAMDI AZIKWE & OBAFEMI AWOLOWO"
Re: Election Note: A "Call To Order" For Every Youth by olafunny(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2015
True talk, but #ihavedecided fa.

No time, voting starts here.

LIKE 4 BUHARI...
SHARE 4 JONATHAN...

(1) (Reply)

Card Reader Fails To Accredit President Jonathan And Wife / Troubleshooting Options For Failed INEC Card Readers / Plot To Provoke Progressives In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.