Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,027 members, 7,939,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader (1142 Views)

Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / PDP Caucus In Secret Meeting; Strategising On Opposing INEC CardReader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Please share your accreditation experience, especially the success rate of the card readers, its been 100% at my polling unit, it takes between 40 to 60s and as much as 2mins in some cases.

Lalasticlala
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Finally the president got accredited after the fourth card reader, it shows inec preparedness.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Rad1cal: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
Finally the president got accredited after the fourth card reader, it shows inec preparedness.

You are just a clown, imagine spending 10 mins on just 50 electorates , then come back and talk to us on INEC preparedness
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by jorlons(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
ThankGod. finally. Now PDP will not point accusing fingers to Jega.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2015
The card reader is working perfectly here but it's taking too long as I'm still here on the queue since 8.a.m

1 Like

Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by gurusmac4: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari. hit like if you believe

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Reports says the president didn't actually get accredited, he is back to the polling unit for accreditation.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Neyoor:
The card reader is working perfectly here but it's taking too long as I'm still here on the queue since 8.a.m
Same here, we just have to be patient.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Rad1cal:

You are just a clown, imagine spending 10 mins on just 50 electorates , then come back and talk to us on INEC preparedness
We have to be patient.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by sherrylo: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
card reader working well here in Araromi area of Badagry. Did mine in like 45sec
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Finally get accredited in less than 1min and just few people are left on the queue.

They asked people to be washing their hands with soap and water here, so that the card reader will access their fingers.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2015
sherrylo:
card reader working well here in Araromi area of Badagry. Did mine in like 45sec
Wow that's great.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Neyoor:
Finally get accredited in less than 1min and just few people are left on the queue.

They asked people to be washing their hands with soap and water here, so that the card reader will access their fingers.
I guess the clean fingers work better, great.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by gratiaeo(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2015
The rubbish Jega card reader failed wholefully in my center. 11:30 am nobody has been acrredited

1 Like

Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by djwinnie(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
sherrylo:
hu. did. u vote for
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Alphaoscar: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
successfully accredited under a minute.

it seems the card is having problem with people with too much alcohol in their system because the few people whose accreditation failed in my area mostly fall into that category.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by chukel(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Did my accreditation in less than 20secs. Waiting for voting to start
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Icon4s(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
Please share your accreditation experience, especially the success rate of the card readers, its been 100% at my polling unit, it takes between 40 to 60s and as much as 2mins in some cases.

Lalasticlala

What the ph.uck is the meaning of the bolded u people are writing all about? angry
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Very smooth in my area ....took me less than 20 seconds.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
gratiaeo:
The rubbish Jega card reader failed wholefully in my center. 11:30 am nobody has been acrredited
Really? @ 11. 30am. This is ridiculous, i hope tensions are not rising.

Are they allowing the complaint form, since the readers are not working.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:
successfully accredited under a minute.

it seems the card is having problem with people with too much alcohol in their system because the few people whose accreditation failed in my area mostly fall into that category.

Lol, this is very interesting. I am glad its smooth around there.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
chukel:
Did my accreditation in less than 20secs. Waiting for voting to start
Nice.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
ilugunboy:
Very smooth in my area ....took me less than 20 seconds.
That's sounds good.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

That's sounds good.

I was really surprised reading about the challenges some areas were experiencing about the card reader....it was the fastest in the event in my ward....
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
ilugunboy:

I was really surprised reading about the challenges some areas were experiencing about the card reader....it was the fastest in the event in my ward....
Same here, i would say the process has been widely successful. Can't wait for results to start trickling in

1 Like

Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Same here, i would say the process has been widely successful. Can't wait for results to start trickling in

We hope for the best....virtually everyone in my ward was rooting for GEJ....even among unexpected people..
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
ilugunboy:

We hope for the best....virtually everyone in my ward was rooting for GEJ....even among unexpected people..
Wow, that's interesting and surprising.
Re: Share Your Accreditation Experience. #cardreader by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Results trickling in, interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Have We Suddenly Forgotten That GMB Eligibility Suit Is Still In Court? / Simpliest And Easiest Way To Balkanize Nigeria / How I Met My Husband At 27- Lagos First Lady Shares Her Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.