Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,198 members, 7,932,074 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:28 PM

Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? (53940 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here / You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Kaycee24: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
valmunich:
grin

Buh another peek to the people in line shows they're all the same age undecided
Thank you I thought I was the the only who noticed
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by ngoziama: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
factpost:
An infant undergoing accreditation at Fulani market polling unit Abbare A Ward, Lau Lau Local Government Area, Taraba State.

I am not surprised at all.i have been saying here that inec through jega directed some government monitors to allow underaged voters so long as they have been recognised by the card reader.Nigerians I am not lying .I was utterly shocked and asked the person whether it was a mistake .the person said no that inec categorically told them to do so.i raised this alarm a long time on this platform but I am sure some people must have called me names.ok now.apc is indeed rigging the election
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by OkunrinMeta: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
ngoziama:

I am not surprised at all.i have been saying here that inec through jega directed some government monitors to allow underaged voters so long as they have been recognised by the card reader.Nigerians I am not lying .I was utterly shocked and asked the person whether it was a mistake .the person said no that inec categorically told them to do so.i raised this alarm a long time on this platform but I am sure some people must have called me names.ok now.apc is indeed rigging the election
HOW DO YOU KNOW THE BOY WILL VOTE FOR APC. how do you know its not one of the millions of voters PDP claims to have in the north?
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Shame to negative change***

GEJ back Aso-Rock***
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by cirmuell(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
cirmuell...will u sit down and allow ur NLwife insult my royal highness?
gringrin Abeg no disturb me, I dey hot sun here trying to vote, voting never start fah. D thing they vex me gan. angry
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
cirmuell:
gringrin Abeg no disturb me, I dey hot sun here trying to vote, voting never start fah. D thing they vex me gan. angry
Awwwww....sorry....what can I do to make you feel good/? remember you are doing this for our future,...and you should pls stay safe
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by OsoDupe(f): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
mothers r allowed to follow their children...didn't you think of that? Or are you this brainless in real life
You are the greatest fool I have ever come across, if u think that's an almajiri common entrance, though I'm not amazed being that u are following the footstep of ur clueless master.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by cirmuell(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

Awwwww....sorry....what can I do to make you feel good/? remember you are doing this for our future,...and you should pls stay safe
Yeah sure bro, it's for a good cause. I will, thanx

*meanwhile, mizcoli no be my 'NLwife' o, I think I don correct dat b4. grin
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by ifeanyidavid: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
lol...do you know how many 18yr old boys in the north look 12?

Go to a typical sabo area and you will be amazed...in fact,check buhari's picture when he was in the army and you will understand me better
This was around age 30...would u believe it?
Comotu here linus
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Agrika: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is something i warned about SINCE but d mods refused to pay heed
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by 7thHaybee: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Is that where the queue is facing for accreditation ? ur lie get class o
stop am abeg na
besides thats a great camera angle for a spy job ...whoever wrote that movie shot it as well
besides our 2011 pics of underage voters showed PDP agents monitoring them while they voted ..
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by OsoDupe(f): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
INEC .... INECO...NECO
Do u get it?
ahahhahahahahahahahhaha. This is hilarious.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by tunex23: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
That boy might be voting for PDP! We cant conclude

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Bayswater: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
u see as apc de promote electoral fraud? @ firefire mogidi phockphockman anonimi bayswater pls come o

That's their stock in trade. That's what they are banking on to win the election. Just get ready for a shocker which might be Osun State!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by searay(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
abeg jor...i hope you will vote Change. Sai Baba
I vote for individual not parties. My vote goes for APc except the office of the president
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by rabimlomo: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
You see as these people are trying to rig? Why can't APC be honest for once? The PDP Agent is sleeping or what?

And how are you sure the boy is voting for APC?
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by PassingShot(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, Jonathan will win landslide and finally send buhari to retire mandatorily. There are so many flaws, accreditation is very slow in my PU-no thanks to the inefficient card reader. In some areas it is worse. There is no mago-mago that will stop Goodluck. I just heard that massive ballot stuffing is going on in some areas in lagos by APC agents. But as long as my PU de concerned, we go vote and I go wait and monitor counting. #Never Again

But please be sincere with the result you will post here o.

What is your PU number?
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Stylaay(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
I have always advocated the need for equity and justice by allowing Goodluck serve out till 2019. A govt voted in by underage kids is already built on falsehood. Later they will claim they fear God look at those young girls on the queue. If Goodluck is announced winner they will start killing people. Nigeria cannot continue to exit where there is no justice. Imagine if that inec staff tries to disqualify this boy they kill him pls lets spread this pictorial evidence
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Liars..this pic is from the common entrance exam into the almajiri school in kasuchi

I hail ur lying spirit

GEJ till 2023...afterall u guys insisted on card reader...

This is part of our transformation agenda ..

Almajiri schools now have card readers so that boko haram girls or boys would not sneak in to bomb them.

APC can keep shouting.

traffic?? Hahahahhahaha...guy..u need panadull cos u r so dull

Janjawiid did you not see the INEC official with her reflective jacket?
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Stylaay(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
And we say there is equity and justice in this country. These votes should be disqualified but I pity the inec officials if they dare do that. If Buhari wins u expect people to just accept seeing this fraud. I went to vote today and I could not find my number in the polling unit where inec assigned me to after collecting my PVC from their office. INEC has failed Jega really has an agenda pls lets broadcast this pictorial evidence. See all those little girls waiting for accreditation
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
loomer:

OGA LEAVE ALL THOSE AGENT STUFF, THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER.

IN 2011, NA SO DEM ASK ME TO GIVE THEM BALLOT PAPER SAY THEY ALL AGREED TO IT.

DEM ALMOST END MY LIFE
Thank God that you are alive to tell the story. Have you voted?

@Passingshot, I have no reason to be dishonest and I have voted
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by whysquare4real(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
factpost:
An infant undergoing accreditation at Fulani market polling unit Abbare A Ward, Lau Lau Local Government Area, Taraba State.
The boy may look young but advanced in age. Aki and Pawpaw comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

He is correct. I've seen that picture before. Its for an entrance exam into one of those almajiri schools.
Nkoli nwanne m nwanyi. even you?!
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by PassingShot(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
Thank God that you are alive to tell the story. Have you voted?

@Passingshot, I have no reason to be dishonest and I have voted

What is the result of your PU then? grin
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by 9inches(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
all4naija:

Could you explain better? Why is his thumb being scanned in the first place?What a way to help one's parent cast a vote?!
I had to take another look at the picture to see that. Even those girls sticking out their necks from the queue look underage to me. Shows it was not a voting situation. Those that said almajiri school enrollment might be correct.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by 9inches(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by 9inches(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
gogodaye:

And his biometrics is to be substituted for her own abi?
When karma catch up with you for conniving to paint black as white.....we go dey here they laugh you....
My motherland is in transition...no matter what we shall not fall for the temptation to abandon her no matter how well orchestrated the provocation is and the quarters its coming from....
Lol. So if your sister karma catches up with me you think I would come here to broadcast it? cry Anyways, I took another look at the pic and saw better this time, it was not even a voting scene.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by tushburg(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Liars..this pic is from the common entrance exam into the almajiri school in kasuchi.

Oga is card reader used for Almajiri Waec and Neco exams?
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by kandiikane(m): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
shizzleStar:
lol...grin

Hi kandiikane

Hi
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by djfox: 4:30am On Mar 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
They can carry out their amateur rigging at the polling units, PDP would take care of the collation centres

So this piece of Shlt is endorsing PDP manipulates voting results?!! Okay, fine let them try that and see what happens to them in the North.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by FozzieBear(m): 4:58am On Mar 29, 2015
How is that child an infant? Do you guys understand English at all? That child should be in his early teens , yet you call him an infant? Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad / Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.