Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,884 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Tiwa Savage’s Husband About To Lose Wife To Kenyan Singer...see - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Husband About To Lose Wife To Kenyan Singer...see (2055 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Husband Visit Their son & Davido's Daughter in School (pics,vid) / Kenyan Singer, Akothee Needs A Husband (Pics) / Beyonce Sued For $7m By Former Backup Singer (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Husband About To Lose Wife To Kenyan Singer...see by FOOTYNEWS: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sometimes when one sits back to look at how God created things, then there is a course for thanks giving rather than blame the creator.

Tunde Balogun aka Teebillz, can be said to be a proud man to have been able to win the heart of singer, Tiwa Savage which led to them walking down the aisle.

Despite her being happily married with her pregnancy, and her good control of stage while performing, the singer still got some men eying her physical features and could be having some prayer session on her behalf.

Sources observed that Kenyan singer, Bien-Aime Baraza Alusa of Afro pop band, Sauti Sol, is actually trying to step on the cobra’s tail as he is not giving up hopes of having the ‘Eminado’ crooner to himself knowing that she is married.

In his words,“#BAE!!!! #EMINADO #My Ugali NMrenda... I miss you so much. Though we only met once; that day you sat next to me at the MAMAs. We actually didn't talk but I could tell from how we looked at each other that we're in love. People are talking shit saying i should leave you alone because you’re married. I respect that. But life is a race and overtaking is allowed. He got there first so I’ll let him do the seat warming. I’m patiently waiting for destiny to bring us together as it should. What was put together in heaven let no man lay asunder? Enjoy your day hun.”

SOURCE: http://www.naijatobad.com/2015/03/tiwa-savages-husband-about-to-lose-wife.html
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband About To Lose Wife To Kenyan Singer...see by chucky234(m): 12:12am On Mar 29, 2015
Dude is dreaming, it is a good thing to dream dreams sha.

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Wasn't Trying To Sl*t-shame Amber Rose Over Kylie Jenner Commen / Photos: Sean Tizzle Currently On Vacation In Egypt / Dwarf Bodybuilder Anton Kraft Finds Love With 6'3'' Transgender ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.