Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,494 members, 7,964,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:17 AM

What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? (1705 Views)

Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by tk4rd: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blebleswag:

1st runner-up wears d crown, 2nd runner follows.
Best contestant wears the crown..
1st runner-up is de second person
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by zubinike(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
That one moment I feel am me.....today I walked out of my relationship of 2years and.....not for any selfish reasons, I think my Girlfriend deserves more,I had to let her go......

The other is when I see something eventful that am due for to also do....like attending friends weddings,child dedication and ....
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by zubinike(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=nanauju post=32116612]The day I decided to walk out of a relationship I was losing out on. Mehn! I wasn't just proud of myself I was also proud of my family because they are the no-nonsense type and can hardly take bullshit ...........

I will love we share thoughts together....we are in a similar boat.
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by guyX(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
apholaryn:
Guy x: Guy who produced this beat?

Me; why do u wanna kno?

Guy x; well, because its tight o...u downloaded it right?

Me; Nope...I made it lastnyt...u sure its tight?

Guy x; Shuo! u produced that?..serzly its very d.o.p.e o,its very much up to the industry Standard...u jes need a very d.o.p.e artist on it ..bam! den u don blow be dat.

Me; Guy for real?..no dey tease me jare...I strted d production of a thing less than 4months u don dey carry me go industry level..abeg leave story..

*guy x brought out his phone and dialed only God knos num.*beeeep beeep..d dude he calld pikd d call almost immediately and guy x put his phone on loud spkr.

Guyx; How fa guy ..abeg d beat I dey play fr u d oda how u see am?

receicer; that beat dat sounds soulful fr start abi?

Guyx; yep,exactly..how is it?.

reciever; dude you see...dunno how to answer ur question..but letmi put it dis way,..dia is a kind of feeling attached to it like the beat is produced by "SARZ"

that was like 7 yrs ago...It was actually one of the bests moment of ma life on earth so far...cheers!

why do I see my username (guyX) on dis shit. Making naira land mistake it as a mention.
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by apholaryn: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
guyX:

why do I see my username (guyX) on dis shit. Making naira land mistake it as a mention.
ask google bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Need To Learn From This! - 7 Bad Habits That Have Destroyed Many Marriages / In Love With Incredible Sketches Painting Of Nigerian Star Patoranking / Reasons Why Circumcised Ladies Do Not Enjoy Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.