Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

PHOTO: What Is Buhari Telling His Wife? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: What Is Buhari Telling His Wife? (1178 Views)

What Is Buhari Telling Dogara After Signing 2016 Budget (picture) / What Could Vice President Osibanjo Be Telling His Wife? / Kill People If He Loses Buhari Telling His Supporters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: What Is Buhari Telling His Wife? by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pics

Re: PHOTO: What Is Buhari Telling His Wife? by chiefolododo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
He was telling her , you are the first lady. May i tell you that the great nelson mandela told buhari 'you can still be president' in 2002

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Is Buhari Telling His Wife? by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
chiefolododo:
He was telling her , you are the first lady
is a lie
the conversation was like this

Aisha- darling buhari, jonathan as defeated you already.

Buhari - yes i know baby, am thinking of how to continue my cattle business, no hope for me again
Re: PHOTO: What Is Buhari Telling His Wife? by ozo13(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Pics
smiling. I sense PDP will likely win.not an easy thing to defeat am incumbent especially in Nigeria wr ppl stil find one way or d oda to rig
Re: PHOTO: What Is Buhari Telling His Wife? by xpac01(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari to Aisha:
Buhari: du you know that Fatience Jonathan caolled me today. She said "flease I know zat you hab won the electiOn, vut flease zon't jail me and my husvand."
Aisha: hmmm.. Ok o! Toooo, me am not even think about that rude illiterate woman, am just afraid that you might divorce me for another first lady......

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Is Buhari Telling His Wife? by clubone0501: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
He said..."my beautiful wife. ..results are coming out ..and we are whooping jona".. grin
Re: PHOTO: What Is Buhari Telling His Wife? by Ashleyma77(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Aisha:aren't u worried??you look so comfortable
Buhari:please,baby,please,just get ready to move into aso rock and stop all your worries.Oya start packing.

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls / Oyo State Nairalanders,please Your Election Updates / Man Trekking Allegedly Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Arrives Abuja Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.