Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,291 members, 7,934,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward (22497 Views)

2015 Election Result From Taraba / Results From My Unit....nnpc Quarters, Kaduna / Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Rilwayn001: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is from a friends side in IBADAN

: Ibadan South West, Ward 11

Presidential

[size=15pt] APC..532

PDP 210 [/size]

3 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Clerverly: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mustapha Muye ‏@mustimuye · 11m11 minutes ago
View translation
Limawa A Minna PU 014 results
Reps
PDP:91
APC:590
Sen
PDP:136
APC:587
PRESIDENTIAL
PDP:47
APC:683.

2 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by vision2050: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sambisa Ward 1 poll unit 6
APC - 4
PDP - 457

5 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by salykely(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
jasmine01s:
Jonathan will win the on going
presidential election is an
example of what figure of
speech...?
laffs its #irony

Irony

1 Like

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Jorussia(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jorussia:
Egor local govt,ward 2 jossy wisdom,Edo state.UNIT 10,APC 81,PDP 121.UNIT 11,APC 86,PDP 131.UNIT 12,APC AROUND 45 PDP 81 OR SO.I USED THE HOUSE OF REP RESULT FOR UNIT 12,BECAUSE ALMOST IF NOT EVERY THERE TODAY VOTED FOR THE SAME PARTY ALL THE WAY.AT AUNTIE MARIA SCHOOL IN THE SAME WARD2,SB TOLD ME THAT APC WON 2 POLLING UNIT, WHILE PDP WON THE REMAINING 4.
my friend that did polling officer in my ward,just told me the authentic result for auntie Maria in Egor LGA in Edo state, APC Won all the polling units.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Consolation is allowed. Taraba, fct, niger, plateau, benue, can never go to buhari
Actually this is a surprise but Buhari is winning benue, u can call any body in benue to confirm

6 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Iwant2know: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
manneger2:
Nnewi
Otolo ward 003
president

apc=0
pdp=341

This ibos no no anything. Very hard to present a result .Which state are u writing from ? Mind u Stop jubilation u are finished already.
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by oseo1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Rilwayn001:
Prof Osinbajo delivers his ward

APC - 718

PDP - 138

As at 10:30pm they were still voting in vgc they were on number 701 so try again and pdp was winning at the other vgc polling unit at Nicon hotel when I checked last

Modification: app won the presidential at Nicon hotel by 17 votes and also won in the park by about 100 votes, the numbers quoted above are 100% fake
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by peezu(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
clevvermind:
pdp=400
apc=0

gringrin
ur room result abi? U no clever ooo. For ur info Mulika frm Ogbomosho representing pdp for federal hon has burst into tears cos ppl are voting for LP na Apc but I collect out of 1m whey she gv student yesterday oooo. I be like was ma own #soft.

1 Like

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by cKaiser: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
peezu:
ur room result abi? U no clever ooo. For ur info Mulika frm Ogbomosho representing pdp for federal hon has burst into tears cos ppl are voting for LP na Apc but I collect out of 1m whey she gv student yesterday oooo. I be like was ma own #soft.

How far?

How is result in Ogbomoso like
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by cKaiser: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
olapluto:
Oke-Ogun is reporting something close to a landslide for Buhari. GEJ's only chance is Ibadan, and it looks like he only managed about 30% in IB.

I can authoritatively speak on Oyo and Osun states, and GMB has won those 2 states with at least 60%.

ANy result from Ogbomoso?
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by nduchucks: 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Arysexy:
Oko ward 001 ( alex ekwueme) ward

Presidential

Pdp - 402

Apc - 2

Invalid - 3

Awwww, wharaaaapity. Please enjoy that local result as much as you can because the results which matter will not be so favorable. ndo o.
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by akins56(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari factor is seriously helping APC contestants in IB, many voters just wants to vote out anything that is associated with PDP and Jonathan, this has seriously affected the chances of accord party, cos they endorsed GEJ, its neck to neck between apc and pdp in ogbomoso (presidential election) all the other seats are being cleared by the labour party.

2 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Habeyy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
sunayo:
I live at Satelite but voted in Ajegunle, Lagos. GEJ won all the wards in Olodi-Apapa, all of Satelite with wide margin, If you doubt me, ask anyone in Lagos who lives in these areas.

GEJ will win Lagos, the effect is being enjoyed by senate and HOR candidates.
bros,wetin make we blif now
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Whats wrong with all this Kogi people sef? Is Buhari God? Why vote anybody that is contesting under APC because of Buhari?
Aseju angry

1 Like

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by peezu(m): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
cKaiser:

How far?

How is result in Ogbomoso like
I don't know d actual figure but to be sincere Apc is everywhere,except for honorable nd senator.
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Meanwhile, Sabo, Ojoo, Samonda, Ashi, Bodija are all APC's. Omo Jonathan ma Jonatan ni

4 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Funpeter: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Whats wrong with all this Kogi people sef? Is Buhari God? Why vote anybody that is contesting under APC because of Buhari?
Aseju angry
So we have kogi too.......

God bless nigeria
God bless Burial
God bless apc
God bless the world
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Ryabcool(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

Iti!, for Buhari to win outrightly, he need to garner 25% from each state, so with what is on ground how is buharii gonna get that in SE & SS undecided
No son, he needs to secure at least 25 percent in 22 states, not all states. According to the electoral act
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by olawumia(m): 12:48am On Mar 29, 2015
APC 226 ward 007( Meran, Alimosho LG) PDP. 97.

066: APC 176 n 103 PDP.

APC won in all polling unit in Meran .
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by iluvweed(m): 12:48am On Mar 29, 2015
ALL THESE YEYE FLAT HEADS VOTING FOR GEJ........................GOD PURNISH ALL OF UNA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by olapluto(m): 12:52am On Mar 29, 2015
All APC legislative aspirants in Oyo state have to thank buhari. The people seem to have aligned with APC all the way. Accord party tried, but APC seem to have swept most legislative seats.
2 lga results have arrived the oyo state collation centre.
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Alphaoscar: 12:54am On Mar 29, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Aseju angry

Painment for the TANdroids. una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2015
share ward II (kwara state) unit 004

APC 280 and pdp 16
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by eagleonearth(m): 1:06am On Mar 29, 2015
manneger2:
Otolo ward 006
ebubechukwu uzo(capital oil) pdp all d way
apc=1
Pdp=293
bros u too talk with ds ur capital oil prostitucian running from one party to anoda. By monday your eyes go clear like LCD Tv wen u go understand that your Nnewi is just a village compared to SW and NW, NE and NC which will gv Buhari a LANDSLIDE.

1 Like

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by eagleonearth(m): 1:34am On Mar 29, 2015
vision2050:
Sambisa Ward 1 poll unit 6
APC - 4
PDP - 457
ahaahaaahaaaaha, ochi atogbue muoo
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by emiye(m): 2:12am On Mar 29, 2015
olapluto:
All APC legislative aspirants in Oyo state have to thank buhari. The people seem to have aligned with APC all the way. Accord party tried, but APC seem to have swept most legislative seats.
2 lga results have arrived the oyo state collation centre.
very true.

Even though their performance were weaker, it was clear the buhari "fever" aided their results.

Should Buhari win the presidential over Nigeria, I congratulate Ajimobi ahead,

Should APC win the presidential, PDP will be lucky to retain 16 states by April 11.
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 29, 2015
sunayo:
I live at Satelite but voted in Ajegunle, Lagos. GEJ won all the wards in Olodi-Apapa, all of Satelite with wide margin, If you doubt me, ask anyone in Lagos who lives in these areas.

GEJ will win Lagos, the effect is being enjoyed by senate and HOR candidates.
VERY TRUE,I reside at olodi apapa
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by arimahoseloka(m): 5:03am On Mar 29, 2015
shigoslim:
APC are full of illiterate and ignorance. INEC announced it on the news that the president result should not be counted at state level, only senatorial and Reps can be counted and announce publicly . The presidential result will be release in less than 48 hours which will be Monday morning, nairaland should stop given false information. Seun pls do something so that u won't be vindicate.
APC this, APC that, make we hear word educated PDP man. is it a crime if he tells us the result from his polling unit. body dey pepper u. enemy of change

2 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by tosin2013: 5:25am On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=Arysexy post=32111783][s][/s]

Consolation is allowed. Taraba, fct, niger, plateau, benue, can never go to buhari [/quote

Guess you av not heard that david mark lost his polling unit already. All the states you just quoted will be won by buhari except plateau!

I will qoute you when official results come in. Mark this post.
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 29, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I swear in my Area oo GEJ is winning, so the extent that if nepa restores power everybody will shout PDP no more up nepa I have come out twice due to the noise thinking its something serious but it seems everybody just loves GeJ in my area and guess what...their votes are counting smileysmiley
God bless u and d people shouting..am nt a fan of PDP but am a fan of Jonathan
.altho ere at my side,people suppport APC and its d touts and area market women(Those dat quarel like its their jobs) ere that re shoutn APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Rewards Hardworking Traffic Warden, 34 Others / Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo / Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.