Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard (1906 Views)

Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / Abuja Presidential Election Result: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by WisdomFlakes: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
By Ben Agande, Abuja

The All Progressive Congress candidate for the House of Representatives has defeated the Peoples Democratic Candidate at the two polling units located within the precincts of the Presidential Villa.

In the polling Unit 021, the APC candidate polled 255 votes while the PDP candidate polled 254 votes.

In the second polling unit 022, the APC candidate got 334 votes while the PDP candidate came second with 241 votes.
The votes for the senatorial candidate is still being sorted at the time of filing this report.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/apc-defeats-pdp-at-presidential-villa/#sthash.XoWB4a6r.dpuf
Re: Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by shaddi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari I believe you weight..... I believe you die, we are not shaking,

we gallant
Nothing mega

I believe in God
I believe in Buhari
I believe in PYO
I believe in APC

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by CVWizards(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
They also want change. Sai Buhari.
Re: Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
We are already in aso rock
Re: Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by bamidele029: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lmao, that's a big one
Re: Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by saintgh: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
this is intresting and its a sweet victory
for the apc right at the backyard of
the president...
some people sack letter is ready in the
presidential villa because the
president will b fuming and angry
right nw..
Re: Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by bamidele029: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Chai, see disgrace
Re: Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by tswitch: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
" IN THE PRECINT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL VILLA"
Re: Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by Flets: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
What of the presidential election result?

The result you quoted is the house of rep result or there was no presidential election at the PU?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by kennydee05(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
So u people I see every and give dollars have been deceiving me--- Oga Jona

They also need change....
APC! Change
Sai Buhari
Re: Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by dokunbam(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
wink
Re: Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard by PassingShot(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
This na front page news abeg

(1) (Reply)

Senator Jummai Alhassan Emerges First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria / Meet The People That Survived That Onitsha Fire Accident On Their Hospital Beds / FINALLY! The Beginning Of The End Of Saraki’s Corruption Dynasty [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.