Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Was The Elections Free And Fair In Your Area.? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was The Elections Free And Fair In Your Area.? (608 Views)

Was The Elections Free And Fair In Your Area.? / Inec Accepts To Postpone The Elections? See Tweets From Inec / Dont Postpone The Elections, NLC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Elections Free And Fair In Your Area.? by tk4rd: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
My answer here is YESS..!!
In my area, it so free and fair and voilence free.
PDP won all the polls.
(A polling unit in Awka, Anambra State)
Re: Was The Elections Free And Fair In Your Area.? by khassy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
tk4rd:
My answer here is YESS..!!
In my area, it so free and fair and voilence free.
PDP won all the polls.
(A polling unit in Awka, Anambra State)

I no vote but

anyways

cruising to victory in our brand new Bugatti veyron

GEJ till 2019
Re: Was The Elections Free And Fair In Your Area.? by lordizak(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
PDP whispering 2k if u thumb....... I no just answer.
Re: Was The Elections Free And Fair In Your Area.? by Kingharzyz(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Very free in my area in Lekki
Re: Was The Elections Free And Fair In Your Area.? by tk4rd: 1:22am On Mar 29, 2015
lordizak:
PDP whispering 2k if u thumb....... I no just answer.
Hahahahahaha.. For de presidential polls.? Whia be dat.?
Re: Was The Elections Free And Fair In Your Area.? by XBLadez: 1:29am On Mar 29, 2015
In lagos, I never expected it to be free and fair. When the voting started, PDP was leading in Ikorodu and some other places in the islands but later on, hoodlums from APC sneaked in and turned the table around. Voting not concluded in my area though
Re: Was The Elections Free And Fair In Your Area.? by Kolade354(m): 1:33am On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:
In lagos, I never expected it to be free and fair. When the voting started, PDP was leading in Ikorodu and some other places in the islands but later on, hoodlums from APC sneaked in and turned the table around. Voting not concluded in my area though
You can lie oooo...........Apc was leading in some part and Pdp was also leading so the way u arrived at ur our conclusion is dangerous.
Re: Was The Elections Free And Fair In Your Area.? by XBLadez: 1:34am On Mar 29, 2015
Kolade354:
You can lie oooo...........Apc was leading in some part and Pdp was also leading so the way u arrived at ur our conclusion is dangerous.
I'm talking of Ikorodu

(1) (Reply)

Which Party Is Winning In Your State??? / Inec Declares Live On Tv. Watch It Here. / True Democracy Or Majority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.