Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,187 members, 7,907,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch (1539 Views)

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock / Pictures From Inside Aso Rock (2014-2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch by masciv: 6:25am On Mar 29, 2015
The presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu
Buhari (retd.) defeated President Goodluck
Jonathan in the elections conducted inside the
Presidential Villa, Abuja.
There are two polling units-Unit 021 and 022-
located side-by-side within the premises of the
seat of power.
Buhari polled a total of 613 votes in the two
polling units while Jonathan scored a total of
595 votes.
At Unit 021, Jonathan beat Buhari to second
position with 293 votes while the APC candidate
scored 265 votes.
At the second polling booth, Unit 022, Buhari
emerged winner with 348 votes while Jonathan
polled 302.
For the Senatorial election in Unit 021, PDP
polled 286 votes to beat APC with 260.
In Unit 022, APC polled 337 votes while PDP
scored 281 votes.
For the House of Representatives election in
Unit 022, APC polled 334 to beat PDP to distant
second with 241 votes.
For Unit 021 however, it was a close contest
between APC that won with 255 votes and PDP
that polled 254.
A total of 575 voters were accredited out of the
2,181 registered voters for Unit 021 while 770
voters were accredited out of the 2,278 voters
registered for Unit 022.
The sorting and counting of the votes ran ended
at 11.30pm, necessitating some voters to
illuminate the venue with the headlamps of their
cars.
Meanwhile, Jonathan has returned to the
Presidential Villa after casting his vote in his
hometown, Otuoke, Bayelsa State.
He was inside his official residence while the
votes cast in the two units were being counted.
He was said to have returned at about 8.30pm.
Re: Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Ghen ghen!!! PDP is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch by urboy1: 6:43am On Mar 29, 2015
aPC people mumu oh. Them dey parade Aso Rock result of 593 or so of PDP to Buhari 613 dey shout say Buhari beat Jonathan for Aso Rock.

Una dey aware at all say everybody that is anybody in Aso Rock has left to his village to vote? Aso Rock na their house? Why them no register there? Mumus.

Na only maiguard and flower cutter and suya roasters dey there now. Of course who maiguard go like vote for? Na the small better people we remain be the 593 or so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch by Williamso(m): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2015
urboy1:
aPC people mumu oh. Them dey parade Aso Rock result of 593 or so of PDP to Buhari 613 dey shout say Buhari beat Jonathan for Aso Rock.

Una dey aware at all say everybody that is anybody in Aso Rock has left to his village to vote? Aso Rock na their house? Why them no register there? Mumus.

Na only maiguard and flower cutter and suya roasters dey there now. Of course who maiguard go like vote for? Na the small better people we remain be the 593 or so.

The hate you harbour in your heart is strong enough to nuke this country. Goddamn. But if PDP floored the result, everybody will suddenly be "better people". Get a non-bigoted life bro.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch by BlackTechnology: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Williamso:

The hate you harbour in your heart is strong enough to nuke this country. Goddamn. But if PDP floored the result, everybody will suddenly be "better people". Get a non-bigoted life bro.

Close your mouth

He spoke wisely
Re: Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch by ireneony(f): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2015
you all can say what you wanna say, all I know is Jonathan till2019
in my unit yesterday PDP was cleared the whole vote in my unit house of rep APC 70 PDP 200
not to talk of presidential vote...

come and see when people where jubilating.

to all the apc , PDP is still leadinggrin
Re: Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch by Tayeni(m): 7:17am On Mar 29, 2015
urboy1:

you need to change ur condescending and bigoted way of seeing people. so flower cutters and suya men and maiguards are subhuman abi?...while you are the next best thing after sliced bread. You are dangerous to d existence of people around you.
Re: Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch by Williamso(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Close your mouth

He spoke wisely

If bigotry is your idea of wisely, then I leave you to your conscience.
But remember that unjustifiable hate is wrong. It's people like you that will go abroad and complain of racism...
Re: Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
in my unit yesterday PDP was cleared the whole vote in my unit house of rep APC 70 PDP 200

to all the apc , PDP is still leadinggrin
ur English na third class,,don't ever ever speak English,is not ur calling..
Re: Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch by noordean(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:

to all the apc , PDP is still leading grin
in ur own unit
Re: Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch by engrsyer(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Rigged election by APC members.

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Why The Phone Call Between Jonathan And Buhari Was Leaked - Details / Taraba State Gubernatorial Result / Fuel Trucks Are Back At Apapa-oshodi Express Way.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.