Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,089 members, 7,916,171 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Will The Guns Given To Thugs Be Collected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will The Guns Given To Thugs Be Collected (376 Views)

Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG / APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will The Guns Given To Thugs Be Collected by talktrue1(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2015
We have seen the kind of violence in this election as candidates armed their thugs with guns. If these guns are not collected back from this thugs, it will pose a great challenge for the citizens tomorrow
Something need to be done

1 Like

Re: How Will The Guns Given To Thugs Be Collected by IykeChukz(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2015
I can't see myself. FTC after getting grand children here.
Ah alanta!

In other news, you can only collect it if I don't know how to use it.

(1) (Reply)

PDP: Under-aged Voting And Rigging in the past!! / Concession Speech / Congratulation To All Nigerians Especially The Change Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.