Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,671 members, 7,941,593 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Did China Copy Kia Picanto? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Did China Copy Kia Picanto? (1324 Views)

For N6.5m, Would You Buy This Burnt Lamborghini Murcielago Or A New Kia Picanto? / Registered 2009 KIA PICANTO For Sale @ #600k (manual) / I Need Advice Between Acquiring Used Kia Picanto And Peugeot 206 And Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did China Copy Kia Picanto? by milestonejnr(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2015
The other day, it was Range Rover Evoque that they produced its replica and was called Landwind. This time around, of all the prestigious, luxurious, handsome, high-performance vehicles, the Chinese automaker choose to copy a Kia Picanto.

I still can't figure out why Chinese companies copy the work of global automakers. May be it is because the version of these expensive imports can be had from a cheaper, domestically built automaker.

This Kia Picanto is a tiny fine car for what it is, but please don't race it with Toyota Camry 2015 model.
While most copycat designs are pretty scandalous because they are easily discernible from the cars on which they're based. The design of the YOGOMO 330 does not face the same case here, though it is virtually identical with that of the Kia Picanto, but the mirrors and grille are different.

SOURCE: http://emekaani..com/2015/03/did-china-copy-kia-picanto.html

Re: Did China Copy Kia Picanto? by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
They are brodas jor nothing spoil.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 / Pic: Nigerian Lady Owns This Car? / My Toyota Camry 1993 Will Not Select Gear 3 And 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.