Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,196 members, 7,910,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead (7912 Views)

Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (photo) / Waje Cuddles A Baby Crocodile / Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by momoney1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2006
A TV superstar, "wildlife of animal" Steve Irwin was killed by a stingray(poisonous fish). according to yahoo news, he dive into a river and was stung by a stingray(fish) in a high land near Australia when shooting a documentary a documentary video.

He was one of my favourite TV star

Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by shawna(f): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2006
wow omg i cant believe it is he really dead shocked cry
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by yombaloggz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2006
God bless the dead.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by edygirl(f): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2006
Well may God bless his soul. After seeing him been stung before by a snake and yet continued, I knew he was gon' die one day from that. He was really a brave guy but I never for one day fancied his job. It was very idiotic to me.When I was reading it  this morning on the yahoo news, I wasn't really shocked neither was I sorry for him.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by idiotsoul: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2006
I cried for the first time in my life for the death of a TV star Steve Irwin. My subscrition to satalite channels is because of his program. He died doing what he loves best. Maybe his gentle soul rest in peace. Please leave your comment
http://www.crocodilehunter.com/
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by edygirl(f): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2006
Somebody had already opened a thread on this.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by Free(f): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2006
awww how sad

RIP, hunter
all the crocs are gonna miss you
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by Free(f): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2006
well he was living a dangerously life
and looked what happend

RIP , hunter
hopes nobody follows his steps
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by Seun(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2006
He was killed by a sting ray he was filming. Too bad. He had passion, but sometimes risktaking hurts. sad
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by kinzolic(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2006
Feel so sorry for him after all d risk taking adventure he was killed by a mere sting ray compared to the dangerous animals he's dealt with in d past
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by Seun(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2006
A mere sting ray? You've gotta be kidding me. An animal that can kill with one attack is 'mere'?
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by abes(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2006
It's so sad he had to go like that. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by Raymand(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2006
I use to think those guys (croc hunters) were immortal, guess i was wrong tongue
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by shawna(f): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2006
i just read the article oh poor guy may his soul rest in peace cry cry cry cry
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by Eurphoria(f): 12:46am On Sep 05, 2006
Sad sad sad to see him die like that, but he had it coming though. Tempting fate, live by the gun die by the gun.

Wish his family well
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by momoney1(m): 2:33am On Sep 05, 2006
my suprise is that, of all the wild animals he has endangered his life with it's one small fish that succeeded him, i cry for him, and again leaving his beloved wife and two lovely kids(8 yrs & 1 month old). well they may grow up one day to be another steve irwin the second. may he rest well cry sad
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by bluenubian(f): 2:39am On Sep 05, 2006
he died doing what he loved. God bless his soul, he was very special and did what most of us dared to do, educating us in the process. may his soul rest in peace. God bless his family.

i hope jeff corwin be more careful, i d hate to hear that anything happened to him too
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by Seun(m): 2:48am On Sep 05, 2006
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by bluenubian(f): 2:50am On Sep 05, 2006
hmm am guessing the croc had jus died embarassed
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by bluenubian(f): 2:58am On Sep 05, 2006
even tho what he did waas dangerous, he taught us a lot by risking his life
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by Bhola(f): 4:04am On Sep 05, 2006
That is not playing with fire, that is called, doing something with passion.

I feel so sad. May His Soul rest in peace. I sure will miss him.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by LoverBwoy(m): 4:58am On Sep 05, 2006
if he had been killed bya croc that would be kinda okay, kinda completes his legacy

did i just say that

#puts on aussie accent# whata beauty look at the size of that!!

RIP mate cry
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by bluenubian(f): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2006
we shud stop saying that he was lookin for trouble, any one of us can die today doing our daily chores, and someone had to do what he did. he did so much to teach us about animals.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by Eastcoast(f): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2006
@loverbwoy, i understand what you mean. That was the first thing that came in my mind. Why a stingray. this man has played with snakes and crocodiles but then, a fish is what killed him, chai, it is so pitiful. May he Rest in peace. The saddest part is his wife, and children. the incidence just reminds us all that wild animals are wild. they can't be completely tamed, they just have that wild basic instinct.
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by bee22(f): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2006
I feel really sorry 4 his famille.

He was a really good guy.Gave all his earnings of abt 8 million pounds to charity one year like that.

At least he lived a fulfilled life-doing what he lurved.

Food 4 thot people!
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by Yolanda(f): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2006
He was the best, he was one of the few tv stars that had me hooked.It's a shame a sting ray got him.He never stood a chance though. He had just enough time to pull out the barb then the next minute it was all over. I feel for his wife terri and his kids. Another single mom, another distressed family. R.I.P. steve,
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by tianshie(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2006
So much for T.V. ratings.

Read it on yahoo this morning,really sad. I suppose he had life insurance. undecided

wonder whose baby that is in the pic.

Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by ShaunBee(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2006
Its a bad way to go. RIP, bro Stevie.

Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by 2old4that(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2006
its funny how he wasnt killed by crocodile or snakes (among some wildest of animals) except by a common a fish.

RIP Irwin
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by otolorin(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2006
2old4that:

its funny how he wasnt killed by crocodile or snakes (among some wildest of animals) except by a common a fish.

RIP Irwin

stingray is not a common fish!

RIP Steve IRwin - Best of Luck to his kids
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by soulpatrol(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2006
youve all forgotten that even though he died doing what he loved, that one day he is going to die anyway, just like all of us are. death is inevitable, you can go at anytime, and by the slightest way, be it while washing your dishes jeje in your house or outside. so dont be so cruel and laughing about the way he died. at least he died happy, i would presume. no be say car jam am commot road cool
Re: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead by dude(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2006
now this is sad. i mean really sad.but with the way he carried on, i knew something would happen to him sooner or later. i did not anticipate him dying outrightly though. but what i dont seem to grasp is that steve is supppose to have a full medical crew that will of course will be off camera. so was his medical team sleeping? believe me, this is very emotional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Devido Mention His Father Name And Baby Mama In Lyrics Of Osinachi Remix / Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress / New Arrival Turkey Shirts At Wholesale Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.