Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,862 members, 7,945,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria (4723 Views)

Militarization Of Energy Policy: U.S. Africa Command And Gulf Of Guinea / No Stable Power Till 2050 –energy Policy / Energy Policy: Non-existent In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by FBS: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2009
Like a fella said, there are 2 ways to make changes in a country:
1. Either from the top. i.e good and transparent governance
2. A nasty revolution.

Question to everyone, which option are you going for?
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2009
@FBS

Like a fella said, there are 2 ways to make changes in a country:
1. Either from the top. i.e good and transparent governance
2. A nasty revolution.

'NIGERIA MUST DIE!!!' grin

We act as if we had little knowledge that things will eventually end up this way, or is it that we did not believe it would happen in our time.

The fact is the global downturn in all ramifications (Energy, International Trade, Currency stability, Employment, Health, Education, Housing etc) is a threat to Nigeria's existence. WHY?

We have long lived as an 'Economy that defied all living and dead laws of Economics' we joked about it and blissfully accepted the 'Happiest People on Earth' Title failing to see the rhetoric in it.

As a matter of policy, we continually engage in poorly conceived (even worse, poorly executed) and dollar-intensive projects that bear little results to boost the economy. We are experts in laissez-faire Fiscal policies, that not only distort the real economy but distorts critical economic indicators in a global eco-system where slight shifts or changes in the economic weather can topple established governments. We all smiled gleefully when MEND activites boosted Oil prices temporarily (I am sure we did not see over the Ghana-must-go bags to notice the global credit crunch)

The real threat to Nigeria are Nigerians themselves, It is too late to come to terms with the reality on ground and adapt without severe casualties

The present and future governments of Nigeria cannot repair the damage early enough to become immune to or manage with the ravages of a global economic phenomenon, (unless we are as dim-witted as Robert Mugabe with his 1Billion Dollar bank note which is not enough to even buy a left slipper.)

The economy is facing real internal/external social and economic imbalances that will ultimately lead to a type of 'uncivil staggered-war'. All across the country, we are beginning to feel the results of decades of ethnic-driven, social-elitists, politically-motivated and corruption-founded legacies that have completely dis-franchised the common citizenry. ask yourself if you are on the same plane of reasoning with your local police (civil security) or your 'resident' military (national security) or your crime-fighting agencies (EFCC, ICPC, Fraud Unit, various, house-of Reps committees) or the SSS or DMI. or your Politicians (PDP, AC, ANPP, UPGA etc) these important civil structures are strongly perceived as THE ENEMY of common democratic dividends.

It is no surprise that millions seek identity through religious icons (Christ Embassy,Sharia leaders, Redeemed, MFM, Guru Maharaji, Rev. Doc. King and so forth) who do their best to shield them from reality and focus on a docility-driven agenda of 'Support Your Leaders, Support Your Country' in the face of grinding poverty, acclaimed corruption and base/immoral behavior peppered on the front pages of newspapers daily clearly, the Private sector makes the same blissful assumption that while it makes up for a healthy percentage of progress in this country, it is doomed to fail like a leaking tubeless tire,it cannot take you as far as the journey lasts. "Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio"

A new type of revolution has begun, one which has no clear leaders or spokespersons but has a clear purpose and enduring resilience. it shall not be a group of marginalized Igbos nor a band or merry MEND, nor a race of dis-united Yorubas, nor horde of over-zealous fanatics, nor a herd of Military insurgents and definitely not a tribe of bible-carrying preachers and evangelists unleashing holy fire with reckless abandon.

It shall be unannounced and it shall be virulently violent and as it shall be completely heartless.

It shall be as a mother trapped with her child in the face of drugged-up robbers (Nigeria), she will stand-up and fight if not for her life; (The Present) at least for her child (Our Future)
grin
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by aktunde(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2009
It's good for Nigeria
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by aktunde(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2009
I feel it's high time Nigeria considerd agriculture as an alternative source of foreign revenue. I just don't know why our leaders know what is right, yet they refuse to do it. Right from secondary school (O, level economics, Agric science) up to tertiary institutions, we have been taught topics like "ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE OF AGRICULTURE TO NIGERIA". Almost in every text book, agriculture is identified as a great source of foreign revenue. I believe every Nigerian that attends at least secondary school should have seen this or heard about this topic before. Most times, W.A.E.C often asks questions from this topic in O'level economics, and Agric science.

My questions are these.

(1) I know of some teachers, lectures and professors, who have taught this topic,before becoming politicians. Some are fortunate to become senators, ministers and special advisers on economic matters. On getting to power, why are these same people who have taught us this topic, not implementing what they taught us? Why have they been deceiving Nigerian students? If they are sure they have not been deceiving Nigerian students, then why can't they do what they taught while in the class room or lecture room? Why are they teaching what they have not been implementing or what cannot be implemented at all? I am sure at one point or the other, these leaders while still teaching, might have spanked or failed their students for not performing well on this topic, during test. God will punish all those who failed or spanked their students, yet fail to do what they teach the students.

(2) I also understand that there are some of our leaders who might not have teaching or lecturing experience in this topic before. I understand that most of them are business men or former military officers . However, this does not exempt them from knowing what is right. Is it that all those leaders in this category have not attended at least secondary school before? Haven't they been taught or heard before? If they have been taught or heard before; why are they refusing to implement those things they have learnt? For those leaders who want to claim not to have been taught or heard before, how did they pass their O'level? There is no doubt that many of them (the past military ones especially) might have passed through "expo" or "Orijo".

(3) My question to the ministry of education is this. Is it proper to teach topics that cannot be implemented in Nigeria? Why should they be teaching us that Agriculture is a foreign revenue earner, when it is not been complimented in Nigeria?

Back to the Issue on Obama's Policy

God will bless that man abundantly. If his policy on Energy is what would force Nigeria to consider other source of foreign revenue, it think the policy is a good one. So many home owners might still be tenants today. many were forced to own their homes, through the attitudes of their landlords. In the long run, isn't that good for the tenant? This parable also applies to Nigeria. I am not disturbed by Obama's Policy. I also don't think our leaders should be disturbed. Rather, they should see it as an eye opener, to consider alternative source of revenue. U.S has her plans about energy. Why not develop our own plans too? instead of  being worried about someone else' plan.

My Opinion about the way out

Let Nigeria consider agriculture. When I mean agriculture, I mean commercial one. Cash crop farming to be precise. This is the aspect of Agriculture which in my own opinion, can compete well it crude oil. I am not talking about the type of agriculture our former president expects from Nigerian youths. He expected a jobless youth to go back to the village, and continue from where his grandparents stop. His grandparents that have been on the farm for decades, and could not even afford to buy more than a bicycle. Their grandparents are poor, because their type of farming is for their subsistence alone. The few educated farmers who would have loved to practice large scale farming could not get the finance. They couldn't get loan, because they've got no collateral. Since it's obvious that a jobless youth cannot practice cash crop farming, let the government and corporate bodies who have the money step in.

Billions of Naira and Dollars have been invested into the telecommunication, banking and oil sectors. Most of these investors are corporate bodies. These corporate bodies with the funds, should invest into agriculture. I believe they can do it better. They have the fund, and can afford to hire both skilled and unskilled farm workers. Nigeria has the land, the weather, the human resources and the seeds. let all these be utilized. Let Nigeria stop practicing agriculture in papers. Let Nigeria Government and corporate bodies take this up, and practice it live. If Nigeria has enough of revenue from other sectors of the economy, then we can say "to hell with Obama's Policy on energy". Who knows if one day, Nigeria would be so great that Crude oil would be so insignificant, among Nigeria's sources of foreign revenue?
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by walexng(f): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2009
Diversifying our economy is the only way forward in this country where capitalism is the order of the day,that's a good quote but he should have projected a solution being the main man in charge of the economy.
Nigerians should wake-up to realisation that the only solution is Agriculture and tax.Lagos is about to start and i believe other states should follow, Nigeria will be great again
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by micdipo: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2009
I personally have reasoned in this positive direction. Let us as a nation assume that the oil does not exist(rather exist in shadows) and face alternate means of generating revenue to sustain our ever growing population.

We, as a nation know the truth; that we are abundantly blessed with natural resoures,good climate and weather,fertile and rich soil for growing all kinds of food/cash crops. It is germane and much more appropriate for us to channel our faculties in the positive direction of national development and sustainability.

However,we are all educated to better not just ourselves but the great nation we spring from. This nation is our origin and without it,we all cease to exist. This is time for us to wake up to the challenges ahead of us. Let us not wait at the tail end and call for fire brigade summit to arest a declined nation.

Moreover,this is the time to act and take the bull by the horn to prevent the impending doom that is to come upon us if not in our generation but for the sake of the unborn and virtually,the generation to come.

Aditionally,agriculture is never a bad idea,it is the life stream of any nation that wishes to survive. Let us put behind us excessive arrogance that will destroy us, fifth exporter of crude oil for many years,nothing to show for it.The citizenry suffer much more penury and even at the abject level,sorry to say.

Finally,let us be productive and channel our intellectual faculties toward other means of generating revenue other than oil.

Michael Oladipo.
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
Ecology ke, people dont understand the danger

if Obama's alternative ambition holds true, oil will be treated like narcotics in the commity of Nations.

All sorts reasons (both hotness and coldness) will be given by eviromental campaigners and their media allies to propagate a political correctness with other clandestine agenda.

The crux of the matter is America feels its enemies in Arab League, Russia, Venezuela are being strengthened by petro-dollars and they want to stem the tide.

Dont get carried away, this is not about the environment. Whether we like it or not the environment will be depleted.
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by ahf(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2009
Crude = $43.09/bbl @ 23-01-09. Gradually we are seeing the crisis ahead of us.

The Multinationals have gradually started dropping their staff, they have reduced drilling oil wells, concentrating more on gas.
Eventually this non-renewable resources would start drying up.

The foreign consumers are trying hard to reduce their consumption.

Soon this oil we fight and kill ourselves over wouldn't be worth as much.

When we needed as a nation to develop infrastructure and services, we didn't, now we would pay the price the hard way,

Only those capable of creating alternative income would progress long term,
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by DeusNoir: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2009
This really isn't news. How long did we think we could rely on oil for our sustenance.

"Diversify or Die" is the unwritten rule of every economy, it's pretty much common sense.

We need to start taking our education seriously, as in "Highest Priority" serious.

Investing in agriculture will only get us so far, it's time to start investing in our people.
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by Bulkywork: 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2009
things will get worse.soludo is not telling us the truth.revenue will reduce,cost of business will increase,companies will lay off staff.it is very simple.consumer purchasing power will reduce.God will help us.
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by FBS: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2009
oh what a country we have.
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by ayobase(m): 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2009
what a country oo!!!
there is no day we wont
go back to our agric!!!
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by nzeaji(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2009
The man just said the plain truth. We have to diversify our economy, with special reference to agriculture.

It just surprises me, how much fallow arable lands we have, especially in the southern parts of Nigeria. undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by nateevs(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2009
This land is fertile and abundant. . . . The people possess instincts that defy nature. . . The people yearn for change. . All is set for the rise of a great nation.

Unfortunately, powers that be, can't think of life without oil.

As long these individuals traverse the land and are at the helms of decision-making, Nigeria will move further and further away from the realization of the emergence of that great nation. . . .

Burn them first! grin
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by kayplus24(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2009
I guess it is high time 9ger goes back to the good ol' days of Groundnut pyramid in the north and the cocoa in the west among others. Something they seem to have discarded for the oil boom era.
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by debosky(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2009
Writing in the Financial Times, Tony Hayward (BP CEO) says that the first myth is that high prices are caused by technical factors, such as speculation. While these factors may have an impact on the margins, the data clearly show that high prices are really caused by economic fundamentals.

Hayward says that myth number two is that the world is running out of hydrocarbons. [/b]Not so. The world has ample resources, with more than 40 years of proven oil reserves, 60 years of natural gas and 130 years of coal. The problems in bringing on new production are not so much below ground as above it, and not geological but political.
[b]
Myth number three is that we can switch quickly to a low-carbon economy.
While biofuels, wind and solar energy are growing rapidly, they comprise a tiny share – less than 2 per cent – of global energy production. Humankind remains dependent on fossil fuels and coal is the fastest-growing of all the main fuel types. Carbon emissions continue to rise. We clearly all need to work harder if we are to tackle the threat of climate change.

Hayward writes that where investment is allowed to take place, energy production responds positively. Last year, US oil and natural gas production increased – in the case of oil, for the first time since 1991.
http://www.finfacts.ie/irishfinancenews/article_1013878.shtml

“Despite all the attention that is given to demand growth, decline rates are actually a far more important determinant of investment needs. Even if oil demand was to remain flat to 2030, 45 mb/d of gross capacity – roughly four times the current capacity of Saudi Arabia – would need to be built by 2030 just to offset the effect of oilfield decline”, Tanaka added.

http://www.finfacts.ie/irishfinancenews/article_1015238.shtml

Regardless of what Obama does - the world will need oil for at LEAST the next 40 years, no doubt about it. Cyclical variations like the current slump in prices will occur, but the general trend is upwards.

Nigeria needs to diversify yes, but we also need to strategically position our oil ad gas resources to make us a supplier of choice to energy hungry nations. To do that, we need to tighten regulatory frameworks and improve community development in the area to reduce unrest. We can't afford to let issues of militancy or corruption prevent us from maximizing our return from oil, and using it as a catalyst to be used for developing the wider economy
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by amaikama(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
Nigerians!! its when there is fire on the montain that when they will look for water. they won't fetch the water in case of any eventuality but when the fire comes. cry Nigerians are living by the special grace of God.
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by FBS: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
amaikama:

Nigerians!! its when there is fire on the montain that when they will look for water. they won't fetch the water in case of any eventuality but when the fire comes. cry Nigerians are living by the special grace of God.
as much as I agree with you, it is not only nigeria ooh. Its a global syndrome. grin
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2009
do u people think this assholes are serious about finding alternative to oil?
all they ever thing about is to rub nigerians blind. see all of them fkin politicians with big bellies and houses in yankee and jd. the bastards are even congratulating obama. shameless politicians.
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by amaikama(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2009
FBS! i also agree with you but those countries response to emergencies is higher than thatn of Nigeria. take for example the plane that went down the river in New York City and all the people where unhurt. Had it been there is no emergency tacticle team put in place, those people would have died as a result, not even the crash now but bicos of the freezing water.

In case of Nigeria, they will give an available excuse.
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by omar22(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2009
What I dont understand is that Nigeria has $52bn in reserve! How Come, when a country like the war-torn Iraq who were in crises has $85bn in reserve, Russia who enjoyed the same advantage of the price of oil going up has over $400bn in reserve, lets not talk about Iran!!! what I am trying to illustrate is that, it has been estimated that if the price of oil goes up by $1, you make $500,000,000 (half a billion dollars) now within the last 24 months the price of oil has gone from $40 to $200. So tell me OBJ!!! wheres our change?

Look countries like UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Kuwait etc. have made Billions during the last 2 years from the rise in oil prices, they have the foresight to see that their major consumer (USA) are looking at alternative energy! so therefore they are investing into other industries like the Hotels, Tourism and Leisure industry, some of them are investing to sports, some are buying retail giants in Europe, but in Nigeria, I dont know what to say, God help us!!

Its great we paid off our loan but it would be a great shame if we go back and borrow!!!
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by FBS: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2009
omar22:

What I dont understand is that Nigeria has $52bn in reserve! How Come, when a country like the war-torn Iraq who were in crises has $85bn in reserve, Russia who enjoyed the same advantage of the price of oil going up has over $400bn in reserve, lets not talk about Iran!!! what I am trying to illustrate is that, it has been estimated that if the price of oil goes up by $1, you make $500,000,000 (half a billion dollars) now within the last 24 months the price of oil has gone from $40 to $200. So tell me OBJ!!! wheres our change?

Look countries like UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Kuwait etc. have made Billions during the last 2 years from the rise in oil prices, they have the foresight to see that their major consumer (USA) are looking at alternative energy! so therefore they are investing into other industries like the Hotels, Tourism and Leisure industry, some of them are investing to sports, some are buying retail giants in Europe, but in Nigeria, I dont know what to say, God help us!!

Its great we paid off our loan but it would be a great shame if we go back and borrow!!!
I was reading Herald Tribune 2 days ago and was shocked at what I read. Just didnt know what to believe. Was this some PR stunts of what?
THAT NIGERIA'S ECONOMY IS BETTER INSULATED AGAINST THE GLOBAL CRISIS compared to world's top economies.
And no that's not all
THAT NIGERIA VIRTUALLY HAS NO DEBT and THANKS TO THE FORESIGHT OF SOLUDO, NIGERIAN BANKS ARE STABLE.
You all remember the recapitalization process some years ago.
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by mickey45: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2009
[flash=200,200][/color][/flash angry angry cool cool cool
guys wot do u think?
[color=#006600] that the government will listen? une tink say na all of them go bos of una? well the majority of them are not there 4 u wt exceptions of some and majority carriesthe vote u shud know?
when they were about to borrow money the other day, despite all the wails and debates, didnt they take the money? abeg no go sidown
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by mickey45: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2009
well any good scientist knows that a barrel of crude oil refined and converted to petrochemicals is worth more than 10 times its crude price so
mayb nigeria should start developing its
petrochemical sector
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by hackney(m): 2:52am On Jan 31, 2009
Samparian hit the nail on the head ; the leaders are worried that there wont be enough money to loot.
Tell me one area in nigeria that rightfully meets western standards in terms of up to date amenities considering that we have been exporting oil for donkey years?
Someone will say Abuja and to you i will say: you need to travel abroad and bloody have a look.
Which Govt will initiate the alternative income drive?
listen ; knowing the type of leaders we have,if there ever happens to be federal presure on any arm of the govt to deliver, the oga's will just resign and relocate abroad with there loot.
We all know why people strive for political post no matter how small so forget it.
We are inherently incapable of applying efforts where results are futuristic but we go to where economies have been pain-stakeny built over centuries and shine there.
Govt after Govt have no interest whatsoever in human development so as a result and as painful as it is for some people,they find where hard work pays off and go there. what a shame.
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 6:22am On Jan 31, 2009
They should start planning on how to go back to agriculture cuz it was good for Nigeria when it was in existence.

Before the discovery of petroleum in Niger Delta, Nigeria’s economy was agrarian as export of “palm produce (palm oil and palm kernel), cocoa, rubber, cotton, groundnut and subsistence food stuff production” was the core of the economy. Therefore, agriculture was the base of the economy in which the revenue from cash crops trickled down to benefit the whole country. However, the transition from agrarian economy to become a rentier state or what Watts referred to as a mono-commodity economy and an archetypical oil nation subsequently has a significant ramification for the Nigerian socio-economic survival. A “rentier state is a state reliant not on the surplus production of the domestic economy or population but externally generated revenues or rents, usually derived from an extractive industry such as oil” To this cause, countries such as Nigeria whose over eighty percent of its revenues comes externally may have a “weak manufacturing sectors-an effect exacerbated by dutch disease dynamics and correspondingly low level of internal trade”
Re: Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria by Brainboy(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2009
[size=12pt]All said and heard. The undisputable truth of this matter is that when food in its raw state is being burnt for what there is already a divine solution for then the world is blindly stepping into a human-induced and delibrately caused farmine. And the policy of Barrack Obama is not a threat rather it is a challenge to developing countries. It is for us to wake up from our slumber and day dreaming that the oil wells' quantity will for ever remain flowing. It is a lesson for us to vigorously and relentlessly maxi-utilize the abundance of fertile land in Africa as a whole and Nigeria in particular.

We are about to see the worst. No man can change prophecies of certainty. If the Western world wants to go bio- burning, it means the black continent would have to take a different path to compensate that Western act- Maximize the storm- free, fertile, ever green and productive landscape of this nation.

The government should not keep the foreign reserve eveporate into thin air. Let's utilize part of it now. Should the First President succeed with his new energy policy, no doubt, Nigeria will feel the pangs and pains of overdependence on oil which is for me the neglect of God-given and invaluable greenest pastures.

The FG should not wait to see the alternative means being talked about as a joke. It is said that a vision is a joke until the first man achieves it. Soludo has done well. But may I reiterate that no man is perfect. For those who lambasted the guru, remember one thing. Failure to recognize at first glance is not dullness but success if re-examined and acknowledged thereafter.

As an accountant and Economist, as well as a trained military officer in my late 20s, I want to use this medium to tell the mantle bearers that it is time we reason and find solutions to our problems rather than evaluating the fall of the oil price per barrel on the economy when we can agricultivate the best soils in the world. We should be purchasing tractors for large scale farming with the foreign reserves, cultivating and planting for the future. I foresee a time when the farmer will become a lord. This is because when they do not farm we will not eat. And mind you, the Western would would be food-burning, plant-burning, green-burning, leave-burning -whatever name you would want to give to it for the so called alternative means which is undergoing intensive research. Time and chance will surely happen to all things. Like someone pointed out, if NITEL is told that land line laying will soon be a thing of the past would they believe? Nigeria should not relax and watch Obama's statement as jokes. Nigeria sit up! Sit easy! Sit up! Remain like that.

Fellow Nigerians, Obama is not a threat to Nigeria or the oil producing countries. He is rather indirectly advising us to go back to the old days. Enough of this oil thing for the moment.

We've got all but leadership and corruption has remained our greatest defilers.
Come to think of it that a nation with over 140 million plus persons cannot feed themselves rather they import from countries that have utilized the thiniest of land by tilling the soil with modern tech. What a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA: MOSSOB Leader Cannot Question My Authority – Shinkafi / Supreme Court Sacks UC Rusal From ALSCON / Gunmen Kill 7 In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.