Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,458 members, 7,978,487 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:16 AM

APC Candidates Declared Winners Of 2 Federal Constituencies In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidates Declared Winners Of 2 Federal Constituencies In Lagos (1649 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? / Breaking News: INEC Postpones Elections In 11 Federal Constituencies In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Candidates Declared Winners Of 2 Federal Constituencies In Lagos by lolaxavier(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
The INEC has declared the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidates winner of Lagos Island Federal Constituencies 1 and 2 in Lagos State.

The Returning Officer for the Lagos Island Federal Constituency 1, Martha Amadi, declared Enitan Badru of the APC winner of the election having polled 15,389 votes to beat Lukman Oladipo of the PDP who got 5,732 votes.

“I hereby declare Hon. Badru, winner of the election; he won the highest votes and satisfied the requirements of the election,’’ Amadi said.

While the Returning Officer for Lagos Island Federal Constituency 2, Adekunle Salvador, declared Yakubu Balogun of the APC winner of the election. Balogun polled 16,437 votes to kick Rahman Salawe of the PDP, who secured 7,305 votes, out of the race.

Having satisfied the 2015 election requirements, Hon. Yakubu Balogun of APC is declared winner of Lagos Island Federal Constituency 2 seat,’’ Salvador announced.

The Lagos Central senatorial election was however inconclusive on Saturday, March 28.

According to the Returning Officer of that zone, Adebisi Adegbola, the election was inconclusive in one council area. He said that the election would be concluded today March 29.

http://pulse.ng/politics/election-results-apc-candidates-declared-winners-of-2-federal-constituencies-in-lagos-id3612838.html
Re: APC Candidates Declared Winners Of 2 Federal Constituencies In Lagos by jabatah(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
I can see change coming.
Re: APC Candidates Declared Winners Of 2 Federal Constituencies In Lagos by mike404(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
jabatah:
I can see CONTINUITYcoming.

FIXED
Re: APC Candidates Declared Winners Of 2 Federal Constituencies In Lagos by clevvermind(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
i see all this as a joke.

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates Declared Winners Of 2 Federal Constituencies In Lagos by barbstee(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
#change_is_imminent
Re: APC Candidates Declared Winners Of 2 Federal Constituencies In Lagos by lolaxavier(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
clevvermind:
i see all this as a joke.

Don't worry, it's just some few hours away. It will shock you like nepa wire.
Re: APC Candidates Declared Winners Of 2 Federal Constituencies In Lagos by sammyj: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Change all the way !!!!

(1) (Reply)

PDP, APC Clash Over Lagos Poll Results Delay / Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 56th Birthday / Breaking News!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.