Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,036 members, 7,922,511 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:52 AM

Can’t Believe:woman Walks Naked Around New York And Nobody Notice Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can’t Believe:woman Walks Naked Around New York And Nobody Notice Her (1319 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / PHOTOS, VIDEO: Woman Walks Naked From Her Waist Down Around City – Nobody Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can’t Believe:woman Walks Naked Around New York And Nobody Notice Her by pressvibe: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hVN2ERFrWqA/VGYOVinicrI/AAAAAAAD5bw/6mdTf7UvNd4/s1600/1415942774795_wps_30_image005_png.jpg[/img]
As part of a social experiment by Model Prankster, model Leah Jung paraded around the streets of New York completely n*ked…with only a realistic-looking pair of jeans painted on her, complete with stitching and on-trend patches, making it look like she’s actually wearing jeans…but nobody even noticed she was n*ked.

The video, which was posted online last week has gone viral with millions of views. Model Praksters said did the experiment to determine how observant people of New York City are. They are apparently not very observant as 90% of the people who walked past Leah didn’t even notice she was n*ked. See the photos after the cut,Continue to see more photos….. http://pressvibe.com/2014/11/cant-believewoman-walks-naked-around-new-york-and-nobody-notice-herphotos/
Re: Can’t Believe:woman Walks Naked Around New York And Nobody Notice Her by shugga(f): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
If I open that link make my finger bend undecided
Re: Can’t Believe:woman Walks Naked Around New York And Nobody Notice Her by cozy7(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
I bet u will soon see that same dressing on d streets of Lagos!
Re: Can’t Believe:woman Walks Naked Around New York And Nobody Notice Her by lirusehn(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:
If I open that link make my finger bend undecided
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
if I no open the link mey my finger bend cool
Re: Can’t Believe:woman Walks Naked Around New York And Nobody Notice Her by shugga(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
lirusehn:

Trouble you grin
Re: Can’t Believe:woman Walks Naked Around New York And Nobody Notice Her by lirusehn(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:

Trouble you grin
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
you've got to click on that link and appreciate the power of the brain tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why We're Nicer To Strangers Than The People We Love Most / Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake / Guys Is It True? B4 Marriage & After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.