Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,794 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua (47337 Views)

How Can I Be A Great Politician In Nigeria / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by donbrowser(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
appini:
APC have to choose one between Tinubu and Buhari

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
My body dey shake, my body dey shake, someone should please call 911 cool
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Yeeyo: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
asadike:
Well, pa buhari needs to stay close to his medical doctor o. Alhaji jihadi john and alhaji shekau should get ready, they will soon be caught.
hahahaha ohohoh
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by phemocheee(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
And this was the same prophet that predicted that there was going to be plane crash in NIGERIA before the election...... It's obvious that if any of his predictions comes to pass, he will say he warned us; if not, he will say the congregation prayers averted it. I'm tired of predictions abeg, give us prophecies.

1 Like

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by CLEARINGAGENT: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
I SEE JESUS STANDING IN D GAP. WE SHALL NT DIE BT LIVE.

1 Like

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
dagentility:

guy abeg enough of this.
... of this nonsense jare
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari will soon congratulate Jonathan.
...can the man leading and winning congratulates the man losing and behind?get real.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Nothing will happen. All said and all done, all is well.

Even if any death will occur, it will be from the dark house of PDP as a result of all the innocent souls they claimed in the N and NE.

Sai Baba.
You are being too sentimental!
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Kzealz(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Oga y u too dey see bad tins?... can u Eva see Nigeria in good conduct/?? a beg ooo
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Richard6(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
90% of APC members are already sick and a stone throw to their graves starting with buhari, tinubu, obasanjo, etc..so no need of prophesy, its already certain.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by henryobinna(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
ezeagu:
Why is this guy still relevant, didn't his build kill dozens of people? Why couldn't he predict that and help his congregation?
I just dey laugh you
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by BashMe1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
D Same Man dat said Nobody Will Emerge Winner In D Ongoing Election... OK O
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Capitano1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmm dis one want open mouth now

Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Boss13: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Oga Shut up. We know there will be death. That is nigeria politics
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by eazysally: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
A7:
God knows i didnt read this garbage.

Then why did you comment, idiat
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by fanysteve: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Even if any death will occur, it will be from the dark house of PDP as a result of all the innocent souls they claimed in the N and NE.

Sai Baba.
God purnish your Father and punish Buhari
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by maylisa(f): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:
Nothing go happen, but if by chance it just comes to pass, the new APC govt. should arrest this man and query him.
imagine yourself.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Totfulguy: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Makweembo:
Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua has warned of the death of a prominent politician due to ‘heated up’ politics in the wake of the closely fought Nigerian elections.

“I am seeing Nigerians heating up politics,” the cleric told his congregation at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) on Sunday 29th March 2015.

“Wednesday and Thursday of this coming week and next week, make sure you fast and pray,” Joshua stated just before the close of his church service at 7pm in a message broadcast live via Christian television station Emmanuel TV.

“They will heat up politics and a great man among the politicians will likely lose his life… I am seeing this kind of thing happening in the night,” he stated, calling on congregants to take heed of his message and maintain ‘an attitude of prayer’ on the days specified in order to ‘save souls’.

Earlier in the service, Joshua reminded congregants of a prophetic message he had shared last year concerning a ‘dark cloud’ hovering over Nigeria. “Well, we can see God’s hand; God is beginning to remove the cloud,” he declared to the delight of attendees.

Explaining what the ‘cloud’ represented, Joshua stated that it meant a situation whereby two political parties would declare themselves as election winners, leading to a state of ‘lawlessness’.

“Whoever wins the race, let us put Nigeria first – the nation first,” he stressed. “The dark cloud I saw last year was two declarations - but I can see the finger of God. Thank you for your prayers.”

The controversial cleric also implored Nigerians to shun violence and consider the nation and its future first. “There is a difference between your faith and politics,” he told his audience and television viewers.

“Don’t play politics as if it is your faith. ‘Do or die’ is not politics. Politics is a game. When you lose, you say, ‘Thank You, Jesus’; when you win, you say, ‘Thank You, Jesus’.”

He specifically called on Nigerians, especially the youth, to resist the temptation to be ‘used’ by the political class to incite violence or cause bloodshed. “Take care of yourself and don’t allow yourself to be used,” he warned.

“Your future and the future of this nation – Jesus will ask you to give account. What we are doing now is for generations yet unborn. Don’t trade this future for money, thuggery or corruption.”

Joshua also predicted the capture of an international terrorist. “A criminal they have been looking for, for many years, who has been terrorising the world - I am seeing him being caught and displayed to the world on international media,” he announced.

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/nigeriadecides-nigerians-should-pray.html

Nonsense! I see the death of Senior Politician in America within 24 months. If Judge Bush Senior or Jimmy Catter dies of Age-related conditions does that make me a great prophet? If Shagari (God forbid) or any other politician dies does it make him a great prophet? Let him give name, location and time. Ancient prophets gave details of what is to happen and not vague guesses!
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Sparkle777(f): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmm, so little said, so much heard. We all know who and wat he s talkin abt. It just corresponds wt jonson suleman's prophesy dat it will be like june 12. Where Mko,the opposition died...
Use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by busar(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
This same guy could not foresee his predicaments but could see others
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by WSSmith: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Whereas he didnt see the building in front of him collapsing and killing over 80 foreigners.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by PointB: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
For starters, there is no 'great' politician in Nigeria.

What we have now are quacks, and at best, mediocres!
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by petsongo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pastors and prophets are so confusing, let dem learn how to prophese and interpret straight rather all dis.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Fingesi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:
Nothing go happen, but if by chance it just comes to pass, the new APC govt. should arrest this man and query him.
Is this how you want to use your power against our prophets if Buhari emerges winner? How many of your spiritual leader Jona arrest? You guys are playing with fire if you and your team dont play wisely
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
I wonder why he didnt see his church collapse before it happened! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Dayanky(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Holywizard:
I guess it might be of Heart attack,disappointment & shame of losing serially.
Ω̴̩̩̩̥ą Ş̲̣̥Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo !..
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by synergycom19: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:
Have you gone MAD?
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Obedience is better than sacrifice. I haven't read anywhere he demanded for money in order to avert this, all he advised was prayers.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Baba.
little girl pls watch ur mouth
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by YUZARSIFs: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
CyrusXandria:
I don't joke with this Man's prophecy at all.It shouldn't be taken lightly.

Sai Buhari.

Jonathan we see your hand in Rivers and Imo,don't worry,we can dash you those two plus the entire SE and SS but come tomorrow,Patience will cry blood on your behalf.

Diaris God in all these votes they are sharing for Buhari.
hahahahaha diaris god oooo.
Re: Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua by hardbody: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
This guy says if you win or lose say thank you Jesus. Is he aware that some of the losers do not recognize Jesus but only Allah, so what should those say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence / Opinion: Most Corrupt States In Nigeria / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.