Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,474 members, 7,914,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Me And President Olushagu Obasanjo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Me And President Olushagu Obasanjo (630 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / PIC: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And President Buhari / HILARIOUS (obama With Goodluck And President Buhari)"photo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And President Olushagu Obasanjo by lillucky(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2009
one day i was in my house when our ealse president, president lushagu obasanjo called me for outing
so sir were are we going? i ask with a big smile
to visitation he replied, visitation?pls sir who are we visiting?
obasanjo:my brothers of curse.
which of them sir? i asked
abasanjo i want to take you by supprise.
immediaely a came and carried me were by obasanjo was inside
we got to a point and we stoped then we entered into an unknown place
but sir we are ina zoo zoo but u said is your brothers place we are going
obasanjo:watch and see
along the line we first of all visited the lions : whin the lions saw mr else president they nearely jumped of the gate but thank God for the protectors we immediately ran out of that place we went to see the pigs, the same thing happend and i was just like woundering why animals should not be happy about afine boy like me coming to visit them with mr else president .
we finally went to visit the monkeys immediately the monkeys saw mr else president they became very very very evry happy and mr else president was also exited then i interfered :
sir please can you tell me what is going on? why the monkeys should be happy on us why other nanimals ary eager to kill us ahh, beani, ejour
as mr shouted you mean you dont rejoice when you see your brothers.

(1) (Reply)

Free Tickets To South Africa 2010 / Hell Is Better Than Heaven / Three Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.