Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,948 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story (3036 Views)

Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto / TORN (based On A True Life Story) / Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
My name is Fred, my life was on a gradual but steady ride to success. But what is success? To me I think success is relative, depending strongly on ones opinion and standard. I hoped for a life that I would live and maximize my God given talents and have a beloved family, raising them in the way of the Lord. Very typical among young aspiring men… Here is my story and I want you all to learn from it.

I am a fashion designer, very creative one as a matter of fact. I was at my prime, having participated in several runways and my brand being sort after by few known personalities. This was a breakthrough for me, after years of toiling, mending and amending apparels for neighbors and passer byes. Everything changed for good the moment I rededicated my life to my faith and took active duty in my place of worship as an usher.

As every young man would, I had a beautiful lady, her name was Tope. She was into events management and at the same time was engaged in part time studies at the University. She was from a humble home and most times out of the little I earned, I would make provisions for her immediate needs. She was a remarkable home maker, very neat and a good cook. I was rest assured I would marry her, as soon as I was able to elevate myself to the next level of my vocation. Everything was taking shape.

On a very faithful day in church, there was a lady coming for the first time. I helped her secure a seat as an usher would. At first contact, I caught her eyes gazing at me, like she knew me somehow or she mistook me for someone else, I ignored it and faced my duty. It became constant, every time I took a peep I noticed her eyes fixed on me. She was very beautiful, and looked very sophisticated. Her choice of clothing was posh and upmarket and her body gestures spoke of elegance. She looked late 30's there about. I smelt trouble from a far and I didn't want to get myself entagled to it. I made sure I went out of sight immediately after the service to avoid any confrontation.

Tope was unable to attend service with me every sunday because of her part time studies. We get to see weekdays at my workshop, where she brings me breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner. On few occasions she spends the night with me at my place (We stopped having sex after I rededicated my life.) Tope was a very modest lady, and humble too. She wasn't the fashion type but contributed largely to my work with her sketches, she could draw just about anything. She was an inspiration and a pillar that held me.

The following sunday, as I stood in church, I perceived a familiar fragrance coming from behind. Before I could process the likely host I heard. "Good morning brother." My mind went straight to the lady I saw last week, but it was quite early. The only way to find out was to turn around and respond to the greeting, which I did. "Good morning sister, you are blessed, welcome to today's service. Let me help you to your seat." Before I could make the move she said. "My name is Angela and what is your name?" I said "My name is Fred and let me take you to your seat." I led her to her seat.

I was caught off guard and what I tired to avoid came to my very face. I started looking at it from a different perspective, maybe she meant no harm. As I stood, I took a peep at her and believe me, this time around she was locked on me with a smile. I responded...........

Please continue here http://www.browngarri.com/the-biggest-mistake-of-my-life/

For more true stories click here http://www.browngarri.com/category/true-story/
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2015
MORNING FOLKS
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
beautiful day
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2015
smiley
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
great
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
beautiful evening
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 12:14am On Apr 02, 2015
smiley
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
good morning folks
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
smiley
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
happy easter
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2015
good morning peeps smiley
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2015
smiley
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
beautiful day
Re: The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story by newmuzik: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
lovely night

(1) (Reply)

OMG !! Jason Derulo Pose Completely Nak*d (pic) / How To Care For Water Wave Wig And Maintain It Properly? / The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.