Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ (32124 Views)

‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun / We Are Not Responsible For Your Loss, PDP Tells GEJ / FASHOLA Tells GEJ: Stop Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by CLEARINGAGENT: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2015
WHY ADVISE HIM NOW.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Tunagee(m): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Activity77:
Good citizens of nigeria even the pastors acknowledging the good deeds of our amiable president....we wish jonathan 2019

Only d APC's and their e-warriors wunt c the good wrks

Jonathan carry go because we nigerians are solidly bhind u.

TeamPDP

#GEJWEKNOW

shut up you bastard supporting corruption and bad governance.it shall never be well with u and your family
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by HoseaAudu(m): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2015
bot227:
where you there when the muslims and imams were instigating violence. use ur brain bro

Keep leaving in denial, madam brain user. Was it in the south that corpers where killed in 2011? was it in the south that pple were killed in 2011?

Nothing has changed in the north towards Violence to non Muslims.

Its obvious you are one of them
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by kliq(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2015
"IF"
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by willieguy: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2015
"MISTAKE" in quote...this man even know that GEJ has failed Nigerians but my question is can a leopard change its skin? He should just allow people votes to count rather for him postponing his evil days by rigging the election cos all his deeds will still hunts him no matter what.. little wonder his wife is afraid of jail cos they know what they have done to warrant such fate.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Tunagee(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Taylor86:
he already knows that

no more peace for d abok.is

all your family go perish for this comment

enough is enough

first tenure was there's

dis time around its for d SS/SE

hope buharis doctor is around to revive him immediately the results are announced

Buhari RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by ab4real15: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2015
The nigga aint coming back,never again shall we allowed a clueless fellow 2 lead us.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Lawalemi(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2015
I hope Buhari will not become a regret to this nation kiss

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by nortcentrallord(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2015
AJOT99:
I hope he wins.

Will those prophecies in favour of Jonathan come to pass? What if he doesn't, will d change clamoured for by Nigerians materialise cos what I can see is Nigerians really want change but the so called agents of change are unfaithful politicians who are hungry for power.

The saddening thing about this issue is that as many are killing and maiming themselves over this election, the politicians in the different parties are busy planning how to loot our public funds if they eventually win. U will never know until they get there.

PDP or APC?

Nigeria which way?

True federalism or fiscal federalism is the only way and no Northerner will grant it to Nigerians. The case of Nigeria is like 3 blood related heads of families( North, west and the south) feeding on the younger ones vegetable farm. Because he is the youngest, he is made not to speak. That is democracy.

Fiscal federalism is when the other two heads of family stop parasiting on the youngest and learn to stand on their feet and be men enough but the acclaimed older brother won't allow this because he is a weakling and the one after that has apparently lost all values because he too thinks stand on its own but in all, he stands even a better chance if he can give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by chibas: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2015
It's just too obvious that okoye is partisan.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Tunagee(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Taylor86:
he already knows that

enough is enough

first tenure was there's

hope buharis doctor is around to revive him immediately the results are announced

Buhari RIP in advance

you shall perish with your family soon for supporting corruption and bad governance
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by oyindare(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Taylor86:
he already knows that

Na your father you dey do R.I.P 4 son of a pig

enough is enough

first tenure was there's

Buhari RIP in advance
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Ebukaokeke5: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Anyone who uses d. Name of God in vain is liable to a great punishment from Yahweh.Death always befalls those who connive wit unrighteousness wen wearing d robe of righteousness.where is President Jonathan's achievements? In making a dollar equal N199.5 or the fact dat d country is engulfed in billions of dollars debt? Or mayb d fact dat d nation has no foreign reserves left in excess crude account oR is it d fact dat ordinary Nigerians can not trust d security system of dis nation wit deir lives.consider for urself the incidence of violence witnessd in Rivers state during saturday's election,D Chibok gals and a whole lot of insecurity concerns of d common Nigerians,D nations economy,education,technology,science and philosophy is in shambles,youths has no jobs and a few individuals is busy pocketing trillions of d state fund.His(president Jonathan) judgement is now and majority of riteful Nigerians and sympathetic international communities r saying we don't want him anymore as our president.The damage he has caused the majority of Nigerian citizens is what we all are anticipating Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari to repair as president and thus have we voted and expects the results announced to the glory of Yahweh.

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by nijanigga: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Nonsense,what do you expect after collecting money from Gej? Now, why would Jonathan worry to correct any mistake since he wouldn't be seeking for our votes again in 2019?
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Tunagee:

you shall perish with your family soon for supporting corruption and bad governance

let ur wishes to be back fire u in 1000 times
since u tink i hv no right to support whom i ever i choose to
ur entire family shall die by accident b4 d end of next month

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by jonot: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Thank you Pastor. This is what we should demand as Nigerians - he should do better. Not bring in mediocres who will set us 10 years or more behind. I rest my case.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Activity77(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Tunagee:

shut up you bastard supporting corruption and bad governance.it shall never be well with u and your family

Immature kids!!

APC alwaz insulting and a very gud sign of a man party and e-warriors
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by virus05(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2015
belamour:

Buhari will be elected as the president of Nigeria but If Una no create Biafra republic Una b bastard.
idiot dey there..na u go 1st run.mumu..anyway..buhari can't even win..no be today
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by virus05(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2015
bastien:
Which mistake? Even if he make any,shey e dey perfect ni

I dey wait for perfect Buhari wey wan fight corruption and make 20000 mega Watt within 1year
Lol
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by bastien: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2015
virus05:

Lol
abi na
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Niftyrules(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Activity77:
Good citizens of nigeria even the pastors acknowledging the good deeds of our amiable president....we wish jonathan 2019

TeamPDP

#GEJWEKNOW
You're right bro, so many folks has seen anything good about the Goodluck administration. Infact after I make this comment those Ewarriors will come hunting.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by pedel: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2015
It is not what GEJ did while in power that was the problem; He built schools and roads & so on, but it is what he didn't do that turned the masses against him.
He supervised a very corrupt government. He 'never gave a damn' about things that the whole country decried. Like prosecuting the subsidy and pension thieves, turning blind eyes to the immigration job scam, not replacing the petroleum minister, played politics with Boko Haram untill 6 weeks before election; he keeps fleet of about 10 jets when we have no national carrier; he says one thing and do the opposite e.t.c. too numerous to count.

It is only a foolish man that cleanses his yansh before he defecate.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by obinoral1179(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Activity77:

TeamPDP

#GEJWEKNOW
am not against the pastor saying all this but you saying some APC e warrior are this and that makes you myopic in thinking,if you where in the field you will really appreciate the opposition for coming in at a time like this.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by skykenny: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Mr. Chaplain, you are provoking me. Can't you see the handwriting on the wall? That advice should be directed to people's general to correct the mistakes his predecessor did.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by obinoral1179(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Taylor86:
he already knows that

enough is enough

first tenure was there's

Buhari RIP in advance
are you serious about those or you are try to sooth youself. Even Goodluck and is team will not say this kind of trash you just said. Am sure their panic button is on now. Today is the day that history will be made.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by ManUtdholic: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2015
alberto2k:
i hope he takes his advice, GEJ has failed many Nigerians but everyone deserves a 2nd chance... thats why i voted for him smiley
Expecially in electricity
But I knw he will win nd he correct his mistakes
He took his eyes off the ball too. Early
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmmph! this okotie sef undecided
his own is to talk, talk and advice others. first advice urslf. everybdy makes mistakes. hian!
since they started dis election, he hasnt shut up.

Bimbo, its not okotie.Learn to read properly.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by obinoral1179(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2015
talented143:
With all this bomb nonsense dat happened in the east, Buhari still can never win cos no vacancy in Aso rock.
He can only be the president of the north not the south. We the South_easteners and south-south still voted massively.
We are stronger and united than they think. We are Gods own people. GEJ is our man and he is the one holding Nigeria 2geda. If not we will create BiafrA repulblic at all cost.

Therefore GEJ must and will win.

Good will always prevail against evil.

GEJ for winner 2015
IF buhari should win nothing will happen. Don't ever think you can separate from nigeria with gun and bullet,you can only do that with a referendum sign by all your geo-political zone. So my friend buhari is winning and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by princemikky001: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Elzends:
I'm not a supporter of any party, but dis guy had 4 yrs to correct his mistakes....

Land for Sale, Apc cattle rearers, hope ya'll interested
What do u knw u sayin u not a suporta any party n u ended up sayin rubish yung man don't b a coward
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by skykenny: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2015
lilprinze:
GEJ till 2019
Can't believe someone's still typing this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dismissed Security Aides Of Wike Protest Their Dismissal (Video) / Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) / How Nigerian Political ‘godfathers’ Were Humbled In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.