Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch (36626 Views)

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH / Buhari Overtakes Jonathan In Benue, Gets 250,000 Votes - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by Ahuitzotl: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Kog45:
[s]Pls get lost religion bigot and stop talking thrash.PDP owns Kogi state for d record but APC won it and u are here talking religion,getting 40% in a PDP dominated is a big disgrace to PDP.Pls forget kwara and Niger bcs Buhari is winning with landslides.It is a pity that people like u deceived mr president with fictitious political analysis[/s].
Stop crying already,we are winning this whether you like it or not...40% is a victory in a very tight election like this,Watch us get significant numbers in moslem Kwara and moslem Niger.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by blowjohn(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2015
emmanayo:
SHAMELESS APC.. people in kogi said they were forced to vote for APC.. to baad!! GEJ gave an open and credible poll, yet APC being fraudunlent are coercing people.. why force pple/?? even in the north?? Imagine that no area reported faulty card readers in the north?? faulty card readers are only in the south?? why? are the card readers selected?? they just forced people to vote for them.. what a gruelsome act!!

Oh? And they didn't force pple to vote for pdp in ekiti or Akwaibom or ..........don't let me start with u mbok. Just start think about how u will block ur ears to the chants of apc. U can go get ur self a vacation in d creeks.
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by gen2sole111: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2015
bye bye to good luck Ebele

Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by tinsel: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2015
A traditional PDP state gone. This state state was never in the plan of APC before. They were fighting for just 25 percent here.
Jonathan should just throw in the towel instead trying to put the country into state of destruction.
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by GentleToks(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Ventura1:
Sai Baba

SHAME! SHAME!! to the Some people from the South for trying to draw democracy aback in Nigeria. Big up to the like of the Lion itself Gov Amaechi, Gov Okorocha, Chris Ngige and other to APC chieftain from the region. I also salute all those that defy the rain yesterday at PH to protect the rigging in the region.

Check Nigeria history from independence and you won't be disappointed in SE (formed alliance with Northern Oligarchy party at the expense of southern Nigeria in 60s-1st republic . It equally repeat itself again in 70s-2nd republic again)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by redcliff: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
you know nothing pertaining to the arithmetic of margins...GEJ won Kogi and co with a margin of 10 million votes even with buhari maintaining his northern strongholds then as of now, yes? So he loses kogi and co with narrow margin let's say highest conceeds 4 million to Buhari in 2015....who wins?? Margins,boy. Margins. GEJ is winnin this...

Lmao! Kogi, Ogun, Oyo were won by GEJ in 2011 and they have been taken by the General in 2015. do the maths please.. grin grin grin. Buhari would become your next president and after his 4year tenure, you would regret you never believed in him in the first place.
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by blowjohn(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2015
nikkygal:

As in ehn! Have you seen Akpabio's acclaimed results for his senatorial district? It shows like 97% turnout and about 93% of that was in his favour.

I'm not saying Akpabio will not win his senatorial district, even a blind man knows that he's indisputably the leading light in that zone. But those numbers they're flagging? Kai! There is something definitely fishy about it.

Other states of equal strength have recorded total voter participation of between 400-600k across board = about 60% on the average. Yet our 'bros' here dey give us 'Ogede' of 97% turnout in just 1 senatorial district.

I bow for these PDP SS/SE guys. They are indeed miracle workers!

U neva see anything.....dat akpabio is my governor but the guy na one kind likeable tout. Just wait till Akwaibom gets 1000000 votes cast out of 800k accredited. They know how to over do things
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by redcliff: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2015
ChristineC:

And your point is?

My point is that SE and SS are very greedy people and they do not care about doing the right things and letting the cause of their right actions yield reactional results.
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by DExplorer1: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Silva79:
jona needs only 25%
From Kogi? You kidding?
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by Youngk(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
Split Kogi with narrow margin...Good work PDP.
this is just the begining of your cry,I thought pidpigs said north central is in the bag.ntooor meeee.#change
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by moj2015(f): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Its time for change.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by Ahuitzotl: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2015
redcliff:

Lmao! Kogi, Ogun, Oyo were won by GEJ in 2011 and they have been taken by the General in 2015. do the maths please.. grin grin grin. Buhari would become your next president and after his 4year tenure, you would regret you never believed in him in the first place.
Checkout differences of the states you mentioned, do they amount to 1 million total?So where will Buhari get that crucial millions (apart from his northern moslem stronghold) to remove GEJ's10milion difference or margin as it was in 2011 .....heeeheehee Even Akpabio and Ekweremadu's senatorial divisions differences wipes out Kogi,Ogun and Oyo combined.
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by ChristineC: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2015
redcliff:

My point is that SE and SS are very greedy people and they do not care about doing the right things and letting the cause of their right actions yield reactional results.
How can the SS/SE be greedy people when Jonathan is only the second leader to have emerged from the region since 1960? Even Jonathan's emergence was accidental and has never been allowed to do his job in peace from day go. His region makes upto 70% of Nigeria's income but it's a taboo for that region to control their resources. Who do you think you are deceiving? This is the same Buhari that lost three elections in this same country but is suddenly pushed forward as Messiah on the fourth attempt because he's formed alliance with the same cabals that has Nigeria by the scruff of the neck since the 1970s - so you can educate me on what exactly has changed and who exactly is the greedy group!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by simdam500(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Let the ball keep rolling cheesy
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by redcliff: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2015
ChristineC:

How can the SS/SE be greedy people when Jonathan is only the second leader to have emerged from the region since 1960? Even Jonathan's emergence was accidental and has never been allowed to do his job in peace from day go. His region makes upto 70% of Nigeria's income but it's a taboo for that region to control their resources. Who do you think you are deceiving? This is the same Buhari that lost three elections in this same country but is suddenly pushed forward as Messiah on the fourth attempt because he's formed alliance with the same cabals that has Nigeria by the scruff of the neck since the 1970s - so you can educate me on what exactly has changed and who exactly is the greedy group!

Let everybody do the right things and everything would fall in place naturally. its a natural law. you cannot plant mango and get apples. GEJ who is the C in C has the ultimate power to against all odds prove to Nigerians that it was not a mistake he got there accidentally. But no, he was having a swell time trying to do other things. I am Ibo and I am not in support of politics of ethnicity. If an Ibo man cannot do the job, I would call for his removal. GEJ brought this upon himself is all I have to Say.
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Sai Buhari!
It is indeed time.
The reign of PDP must come to an end

And the time is NOW!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by Ribaman(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Time, is not only a healer, it also a good teacher!
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by juman(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Sai kogi state, sai change
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by Emmaowolabia(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Yay!!! He won in Okene!!! cheesy smiley
those of us in lagos are proud of u guys at home. One love Ebira Nation,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by ChristineC: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2015
redcliff:

Let everybody do the right things and everything would fall in place naturally. its a natural law. you cannot plant mango and get apples. GEJ who is the C in C has the ultimate power to against all odds prove to Nigerians that it was not a mistake he got there accidentally. But no, he was having a swell time trying to do other things. I am Ibo and I am not in support of politics of ethnicity. If an Ibo man cannot do the job, I would call for his removal. GEJ brought this upon himself is all I have to Say.
Being 'Ibo' is not my business grin this is not about the 2015 elections. I'm not around to vote and honestly I don't care. I'm correcting that your mentality of "greed" because its terribly false projections. Be sure of things you say for a fact before you do, this is not a gathering of illiterates.
Besides Nigeria is not united, it doesn't matter how we try to mask facts - its in our faces everyday on the streets.

Good day.
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by Abduletudaye(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Emmaowolabia:

those of us in lagos are proud of u guys at home. One love Ebira Nation,

One Love Bro....Ebira blooded! grin cheesy wink cool
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by redcliff: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2015
ChristineC:

Being 'Ibo' is not my business grin this is not about the 2015 elections. I'm not around to vote and honestly I don't care. I'm correcting that your mentality of "greed" because its terribly false projections. Be sure of things you say for a fact before you do, this is not a gathering of illiterates.
Besides Nigeria is not united, it doesn't matter how we try to mask facts - its in our faces everyday on the streets.

Good day.

Goodday to you Sir!
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by IGBOSON1: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2015
emmanayo:
SHAMELESS APC.. people in kogi said they were forced to vote for APC.. to baad!! GEJ gave an open and credible poll, yet APC being fraudunlent are coercing people.. why force pple/?? even in the north?? Imagine that no area reported faulty card readers in the north?? faulty card readers are only in the south?? why? are the card readers selected?? they just forced people to vote for them.. what a gruelsome act!!

^^^The thing is that GEJ doesn't know the antecedents of the people he's in competition with! You don't play 'nice and fair' in Nigerian partisan/politics, because while you're trying to adhere to the spirit of fairplay, these mofos are busy using all the dirty tricks in the book to grab power from you!

I'll have a hearty laugh at the Niger Deltans in general and Ijaws in particular if this Fulani man (with blood on his hands) and his zealot-followers manages to steal this election! Also, the modest gains Ndigbo are making in business, commerce, industrialization, academics, state politics, etc........they should be prepared to kiss goodbye to all this! I seem to be the only one that knows the exact nature of the people we're dealing with here: they're vindictive, greedy, avaricious, xenophobic, hateful, religiously intolerant, and they don't see Igbos as equal partners in this Nigerian project!

As hard and bitter as this sounds, it's the truth!
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by IGBOSON1: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2015
ChristineC:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
God bless my people..Sai Buhari...
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by Amoo84(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
teemanbastos:
ave u noticed Fayose,FFK,MIMIKO speaking?
Dy are planning on how to flee Nigeria grin grin grin grin

until dey all deceived d poor man(GEJ)...
I'l deliver 6million yoruba votes to Jonathan-Gani Adams and he cudnt deliver his wardgrin grin grin lwkmd.
I'll deliver 1million Ondo votes yet he cudnt deliver 300,000votesgrin grin grin
lwkmd..!!
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by ewizard1: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
I think, even at this point, Jonathan shouldnt be too Stûpîd to think he's getting back to that Seat!

Read my lips... #ItIsOver
Re: Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch by donbenie(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ventura1:
Sai Baba

SHAME! SHAME!! to the Some people from the South for trying to draw democracy aback in Nigeria. Big up to the like of the Lion itself Gov Amaechi, Gov Okorocha, Chris Ngige and other to APC chieftain from the region. I also salute all those that defy the rain yesterday at PH to protect the rigging in the region.
In as much as I am for Baba,and I must say I am in the minority in the SE,we should learn to appreciate the right of others to make choices which may differ from yours in a political dispensation,after all that's the beauty of DEMOCRACY,respect and don't insult others for their choices,that's a mark of MATURITY..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi / Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings / IGP Receives NPF Panel Report On DCP Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.