Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba (48219 Views)

Jonathan Leads In Edo / Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa / Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
UrennaNkoli:
Just keep calm. This is nothing compared to katsina's 2.3M.

Sai Buhari
Katsina's how many? You see what we mean by online falsification of facts.
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by Ahuitzotl: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Billyonaire:
PDP owns 11 states in SS and SE now we are looking for wins in North and SW to cement our victory. All GEJites shouldnt pay attention to Buhari's exploit in the North at all. The North is his stronghold, but celebrate every win we have in the North and hurtle for the SW, now we have Ekiti already. We need at least 11 more states and we are back to Aso Rock.
Very correct, With the odd million or two falling for Buhari from his stronghold as usual -(2003-20011)-it is imperative for us to treasure every northern victory...We are envisaging a total difference of 3m in favour of Buhari minus SE/SS from the rest of the federation, If we can collect at least an average of a clear 500k from eacj southern state then victory is sure...
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by anthoniosp(m): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
stop lying..tis 1.3m...
oh! So you know its in millions grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by dampola(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
My friend it's 1.3m and not 2.3m stop raising your hope we are coming. Jona na master
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by jogojogo: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
NobleAky:
Enugu=PDP
ANambra=PDP
Ebonyi=PDP
Imo=PDP
Delta=PDP
Abia=PDP
Beyalsa=PDP
Ekiti=PDP
Benue=PDP
Platue=PDP
Rivers=PDP
Akwa-ibom=PDP
Edo=PDP
Taraba=PDP
Admawa=PDP
Nassarawa=PDP

now Gej a sizeable numbers of votes in apc stronghold, when added up to the number already won automatically gives gej a victory from all indication

And you declare Benue and Adamawa for Jonathan?

Where are the rest (20) states?

Have you seen Buhari's votes in NASARAWA, ADAMAWA, BENUE. Watch out for the results from EDO and IMO
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by scantee(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
u lack sense anytime i see ur comments it irritates, this my first time i am quoting u on nairaland and should be the last. Smh
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by nikiniki: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
buhari supporters are like... we dont t like this kind of headlines. GEL still 2019
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by imoni10: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
My heart is weeping for buhari
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by Ahuitzotl: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
anthoniosp:
oh! So you know its in millions grin grin grin
Don't worry we will cancel that million to zero very soon.…
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by onyxo76(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
heard that Buhari won kano by more than 1.7 million votes
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by United4lyf(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
tuoyoojo:
so far so good. the north central is truly representing. plateau is for PDP, PDP is collecting taraba, nassarawa is in PDP pocket.....let the good news keep pouring in.......

let the better man win!
what about kwara,niger,kogi and benue?
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by Eruditor: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
NobleAky:
Enugu=PDP
ANambra=PDP
Ebonyi=PDP
Imo=PDP
Delta=PDP
Abia=PDP
Beyalsa=PDP
Ekiti=PDP
Benue=PDP
Platue=PDP
Rivers=PDP
Akwa-ibom=PDP
Edo=PDP
Taraba=PDP
Admawa=PDP
Nassarawa=PDP
now Gej a sizeable numbers of votes in apc stronghold, when added up to the number already won automatically gives gej a victory from all indication

You listed 16 states and we have 36 states plus Abuja. So what happened to the other 21states? Doesn't commonsense tell you that GMB won 21states? Doesn't the same commonsense tell you that 21 states will have more numbers than 16 states especially when we consider how populous 2 of those 21 states are, with GMB winning with wide margins there?

Will GMB not have 25% in 24 states atleast? Who gave GEJ Adamawa and Benue?

Why so deluded?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by Mustiboy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
cycline404:
In Mortal combat this is what they call

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!
...do you even know the meaning of a flaw, this is nothing close to flawless. Flawlessness in a battle is when you win without your opponent having an edgie of a chance. So learn
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by Mustiboy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
cycline404:
In Mortal combat this is what they call

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!
...do you even know the meaning of a flaw, this is nothing close to flawless. Flawlessness in a battle is when you win without your opponent having an edgie of a chance. So learn
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by anthoniosp(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
Don't worry we will cancel that million to zero very soon.…
with ur 150000 in bayelsea or the 350000 in akwi bom?..I hope u know that the whole south west has fallen save ekiti...hehehehehehe...while you be trying to reach zero we be clocking 20 million..nd you hate us cos they aint us
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
Very correct, With the millions troopin for Buhari from his stronghold as usual it is imperative for us to treasure every northern victory...We are envisaging a total difference of 3m in favour of Buhari minus SE/SS from the rest of the federation, If we can collect at least an average of a clear 500k from eacj southern state then victory is sure...

We are getting at least 80% of all SS/SE votes including victories. Add that to the massive PDP votes in SW, the victory at Ekiti, the PDP votes in North and the Victory at Taraba so far. Once we have 11 more states, we are home free. Remember that even if Buhari has 200 million votes but can not get 25% votes in 2/3 which 24 states he cant be declared President. He must have at least 25% votes in 24 states. We are coasting home to victory my brother, worry not.

This evening, I am getting drunk for Jonathan. I cant live in a country headed by an illiterate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by internetpo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Men! This Election is close to call. Am so excited I wonder who will be the winner? The closest and most credible we have ever had since our democracy. Loving this. cheesy

Wonder if the 1992 Elections of Abiola and others was this close or credible.
GEJ till 2019. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by caxim04(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dont worry 25% in the Kitty. Gbam
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by kelot(f): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
kimond101:
The president elect of the Federal republic of Nigeria - General Muhammadu Buhari.
The Mandela of Nigeria
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
please don't insult the beautiful memory of Mandela there is no basis for comparison

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by RYANAYO(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
the result is about to be announced in few minutes follow at http://sharebitemag..com/2015/03/follow-all-live-updates-from-2015.html
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by anthoniosp(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
NobleAky:
Enugu=PDP
ANambra=PDP
Ebonyi=PDP
Imo=PDP
Delta=PDP
Abia=PDP
Beyalsa=PDP
Ekiti=PDP
Benue=PDP
Platue=PDP
Rivers=PDP
Akwa-ibom=PDP
Edo=PDP
Taraba=PDP
Admawa=PDP
Nassarawa=PDP

Sum total of the above states=10million grin grin grin maybe inec wld cancel the remaining 40million votes for GEJ...
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by son4century(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
I hear say PDP vote be like Ijebu garri, It might be small when voting. But when you wait to hear result e go done swell up. abeg Na true?
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by NobleAky(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Eruditor:

You listed 16 states and we have 36 states plus Abuja. So what happened to the other 21states? Doesn't commonsense tell you that GMB won 21states? Doesn't the same commonsense tell you that 21 states will have more numbers than 16 states especially when we consider how populous 2 of those 21 states are, with GMB winning with wide margins there?

Will GMB not have 25% in 24 states atleast? Who gave GEJ Adamawa and Benue?

Why so deluded?
and PDP will their hands and watch those states deliver 100% to apc? Just look at the results in all the western states controlled byAPC and see if PDP didn't garner more than 45% including some core norths believed to be stronghold of Buhari. In the s/s answer S/E buhari didn't garner up to 9% of the total votes cast!
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by Yehman(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
MRLINGTON:
They are busy releasing results from the north while SS nd SE are busily mapping out ways on how to rig it out for my friend Jonah

I see Jonathan winning this race....its gon be an easy ride for him with wat am seeing

Pulling down an incumbent ain't easy u know??

I'll be waiting for the results tho

Meanwhile #BabaNowThatYouAreThere pls do not forget to compensate Gov. Rotimi Amaechi

Lol! Bro, don't mind them. They never see figures. I just dey laf. Make them do fast release their own finish so we know where and how to start. Only Anambra figure will clear like six northern states. #Quote me
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by Ahuitzotl: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Billyonaire:

We are getting at least 80% of all SS/SE votes including victories. Add that to the massive PDP votes in SW, the victory at Ekiti, the PDP votes in North and the Victory at Taraba so far. Once we have 11 more states, we are home free. Remember that even if Buhari has 200 million votes but can not get 25% votes in 2/3 which 24 states he cant be declared President. He must have at least 25% votes in 24 states. We are coasting home to victory my brother, worry not.

This evening, I am getting drunk for Jonathan. I cant live in a country headed by an illiterate.
You're being too generous with 20% for Buhari...There are states in the south where he won't see .001%.Let's watch...
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by zyzybabe1: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=Ahuitzotl post=32170186] Very correct, With the millions troopin for Buhari from his stronghold as usual it is imperative for us to treasure every northern victory...We are envisaging a total difference of 3m in favour of Buhari minus SE/SS from the rest of the federation, If we can collect at least an average of a clear 500k from eacj southern state then victory is sure... [/qu

ICHDODO,IS THIS YOU?
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by tuoyoojo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
United4lyf:
what about kwara,niger,kogi and benue?

kwara is apc
kogi is apc

niger not known yet

benue too close for give the winner. but PDP is being tipped for it
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
You're being too generous with 20% for Buhari...There are states in the south where he won't see .001%.Let's watch...
I love being generous. If Buhari does not have 25% votes in 11 states of SS and SE, then he has 26 states to hustle for 25% or he CANT win.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by iphanyiuma(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
All these northern states are not populous they just have huge land mass even tiny abia state has more population than taraba...so if jonathan wins all the eastern states which igbos are about 40 million in population, wins some northern states, middle belt is certain and few western state...you do the maths gringrin and mind you only about 62 million pvc were registered
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by jamoscofield(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Akshow:
Buhari's 25% guaranteed.

He needs the 25% from all these 19 northern states.

plus the six southwest states that makes 25. two third vote is 24states. So we are on course to victory.

Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by Eruditor: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
NobleAky:
and PDP will their hands and watch those states deliver 100% to apc? Just look at the results in all the western states controlled byAPC and see if PDP didn't garner more than 45% including some core norths believed to be stronghold of Buhari. In the s/s answer S/E buhari didn't garner up to 9% of the total votes cast!

Obviously, you failed comprehension classes in school.

1. APC won 5 of those states in the SW.
2. APC garnered more than 25% in Edo (you didn't consider that)
3. GMB leads in the total votes cast by a margin that makes SS and SE votes for GEJ look inconsequential.
4. So GMB doesn't need SS and SE votes.
5. He has 25% of 24 states and he has a higher total number of votes cast.

Get in touch with reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba by kimond101: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
kelot:

please don't insult the beautiful memory of Mandela there is no basis for comparison
You are entitled to your opinion so am I. thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / Wike Receives Hero’s Welcome As He Arrives Port Harcourt From Edo (video) / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.