Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,637 members, 7,972,370 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:58 AM

Become A Millionaire Without Stress - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Become A Millionaire Without Stress (565 Views)

Become A Millionaire Next Year: Sell Moringa Leaf Powder Products. / How To Start A Very Profitable Cooperative Business In Nigeria Without Stress / Learn How To Earn Money Daily Without Stress Even When You Sleep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Millionaire Without Stress by ogbongenet: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2009
HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS FROM CHINA WITH AS LITTLE AS $ 100
 Do you know you can make millions of naira in 2009 importing from China?
 Do you know you can import without leaving the comfort of your home.
 Do you know that many producers in China are looking for distributors in Nigeria?
 Do you know these producers are willing to give credit facilities to active and trusted importers?
 Do you know you can buy a brand new laptop for just $200
 Do you know you can buy a brand new phone for as low as $10 (one sim) and $20 (two sim).
All this are and many more are the benefit you stand to gain from my well packaged manual on importation.
The manual contains some sites of reliable supplier that I have being dealing with for the past 2 years without any Yawa.
The manual goes for N3,500
Pay to GT Bank (any branch)
Account Name: Akintonde Akinfenwa
Account Number: 4024740041590
Send to text to 08060115253 “ I have paid for the manual”
With the name you use to pay at bank, and your e-mail address on receiving your order and payment confirmation, I will send your order within 2 hours.

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Must Read If You Intend To Visit Dubai For Your Next Holiday / Buy Liberty Reserve At N155- Limited Number Available / Cheap Offer-valentine Web Design+hosting Made Easy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.