Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,164 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format (67762 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / Presidential Results From Abia / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by IYANGBALI: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
chidubemjosh:
Jonathan will win. it has been foretold long time ago.
by ayo oritsejafor and wtches and wizards abi?dream oon
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by dammytosh: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
all4naija:
I believe Jonathan will win this presidential election. It is very clear from how regional ethnic votes tilt toward the different candidates involved. I am really disappointed in South West region apart from Ekiti(Perhaps the reason it produces the largest number of professors in the country). Go Ekiti!

Ironically, u should be disappointed in Ekitigate and the Tout called Governor
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by ibisko04: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
slimmy05:
They successfully rigged Kano, Kastina and Kaduna. But nothing spoil. 3.5 million difference abi, first minus 1.4million, remaining 2.5 abi. then the almighty delta state cheesy cheesy cheesy I dey laff una

Meanwhile, we are PDP, we are calm, we will surely win.

GEJ2019
The best for you people in PDP is to accept the results and congratulates Nigeria and Nigerians.
No magic from any where can make any different.

Jonathan should not allow bad advise from any body as he is the only one that his name will be mentioned as the man who plunge Nigeria into civil unrest because he didn't win an elections after having the opportunity to rule Nigeria for five and half years
I congratulates Nigeria and Nigerians once more.
I also congratulates Jonathan for supervising a good electoral process that makes sense to every one of us.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by chronique(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
This election is heading to a run-off;Nigerians should get ready for elections in another 7 days. I don't think Buhari will meet the 25% in 2/3 of the sates lost. That automatically calls for a run-off.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by armadeo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yes Mr president

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by umarc19: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
barnabas91:

God forgive u my brother. you can't tell me u are so perfect in English. the fact is, God doesn't need u to be outspoken or to be d best intellect b4 he can lift u up. The truth is, that woman has helped d poor masses in the way she can and she doesn't give a damn to peoples approval or remark. She's a woman of good virtue if u don't know. make your research very well

Thanks for the prayer bro.
But I ain't against her personality, I saw the post online so I decided to share it just for fun.
I repeat no personal attacks intended.

#Peace.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by kofoworolad2(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
until 10am tomorrow APC still leading tho ;Duntil 10am tomorrow APC still leading tho
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Sagamite(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
dammytosh:

He won benue and Adamawa

I want to hear it officially.

I like the way Jega is torturing this reetard. grin grin grin

He has postponed the remaining till tomorrow. grin grin grin

GEJ will have a sleepless night hoping for a miracle while he and his illiterate wife spend the whole night praying. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by san316(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sagamite:

I am waiting for the official INEC announcement of Benue, Taraba or Adamawa. If Buhari wins just one of these, then I would be 100% confident enough to declare the President of Nigeria without an inch of doubt.
gmb won adamawa n bnue with over 100k margin. Gej won taraba with a slim margin too. Based on results seen son far from punch, gej has lost. Dunno d magic they will do to upturn it.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by anigbajumo(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
san316:
seriously. I just did a deficit analysis of the two candidates. For eg if gej gets 30 n gmb gets 5, I deduct 5 from gej and vice versa. In d end adding up d remnants of gej, he had 7.5m n I even gave him 2m in ebonyi. Gmb on d oda hand had 6.5m with the exception of benue, niger, bauchi, borno and zamfara margins. Add the possible margins from there n gej is gone.
nd u considered delta,imo,edo,rivers nd plateau?
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC is ahead by/PDP is behind by: 2,033,946

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by dammytosh: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sagamite:

I want to hear it officially.

I like the way Jega is torturing this reetard. grin grin grin

He has postponed the remaining till tomorrow. grin grin grin

GEJ will have a sleepless night hoping for a miracle while he and his illiterate wife spend the whole night praying. grin grin grin grin grin grin

U wikid (wickedi in queens English) hahahahaha
grin
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by ChristineC: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Illiterates fronting as professors and vice chancellors. These are the group of nothings occupying sensitive positions in the country since the 1960s under quota nonsense, whereas sound minds sojourn the streets with office files!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
dammytosh:

Ironically, u should be disappointed in Ekitigate and the Tout called Governor
I am not! It proves the people believe in educated citizenry as the power of any nation. Really, the other states need to rethink their incompetence. I am ashamed of Oyo(the home of my father)!
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by dammytosh: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
anigbajumo:

GEJ is gone......
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by coogar: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
san316:
gmb won adamawa n bnue with over 100k margin. Gej won taraba with a slim margin too. Based on results seen son far from punch, gej has lost. Dunno d magic they will do to upturn it.

and GMB still has enough game changers on his bench.

cristiano sokoto,
gareth borno,
lionel niger

wayne adamawa
zlatan lagos
eden edo.....

all these ones would score plenty of points. GEJ is finished!
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by dammytosh: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
all4naija:
I am not! It proves the people believe in educated citizenry as the power of any nation. Really, the other states need to rethink their incompetence. I am ashamed of Oyo(the home of my father)!

Guess u are in diaspora.

If u are home, u will appreciate what your people I. Oyi have done.

They are the old politician who takes no nonsense and will never settle for average.
Forget GEJ's goat thesis dt gave him PHD, Buhari is more intelligent and more competent.

GEJ still said he sympathized with Jega over card reader on Saturday and called IED , EID.
He is an over rated literate.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
"PDP' Presidential Candidate GEJ Has Been Confirmed Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election" For More Mtn Jokes Text Joke To 2015.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by ikechukwu354(m): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
umarc19:
Alhamdulillah grin

Now that Buhari has won Jonathan grin, will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does?
This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"

12- * diaris God o...

13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.

14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?

Please support and honour Nigeria first lady by sharing this with all your friends.

Don't laugh alone.
Can Buhari's wife make us laugh like first lady Dame Patience?

Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are reading" "diaris god o". grin grin grin

#Change is here.

look at you, upon err thing no likes... mtcheew that talk is old talk. .. okay
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
2,033,946 Votes = APC wins Day 1 of Results Collation!

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Laid2001: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari is sure to have 25% in ALL states in the SW, NC, NE and NW These is already 25 states!!!!!

We willfor ever be grateful to GEJ for his Bravery to organise and accept the result of this Election!.

GEJ will forever be a states man, a member of the council of states for ever.

He will be a Hero for accepting defeat!. It takes patriotism and love of Nigeria todo that!!

chronique:
This election is heading to a run-off;Nigerians should get ready for elections in another 7 days. I don't think Buhari will meet the 25% in 2/3 of the sates lost. That automatically calls for a run-off.

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
It's high time Nigeria starts a system of government that will give a share of government to even parties like KOWA, Hope, SDP, etc who poll some votes in spite of the massive votes allocated to the big parties. For people to vote these small parties, they must want them. This monopolistic system of government needs to change.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Raxxye(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
coogar:

katsina, you mean?
that's buhari's state of origin - that is expected. however, jonathan was pulling ridiculous numbers in SE states where he has no family ties. of course, those results were rigged!
Jonathan has Igbo roots. Do you know that his middle is Azikiwe?
That's not the issue anyways. The issue is how can millions of illiterate people in the Katsina vote without a single error? Ask yourself sincerely!
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by san316(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
anigbajumo:
I gave him 2m margin in delta. 100k in Edo since part of d result is out even though based on d result I saw d diff is just 50k. I gave him 150k taraba, 200k in joswhich I know is impossible. Imo n rivers results are out so I used them.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
My general is winning the battle. Sai Buhari, Kai Jonathan
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Can someone explain how total votes in Rivers is competing with that of Lagos state. Are we now more in population than Lagos?
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Dexema(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wow! Plateau state just neutralised by GMB,also many thanks to uncle Rochas for his contribution from Imo state,highest votes from the southeast.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by coogar: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Raxxye:

Jonathan has Igbo roots. Do you know that his middle is Azikiwe?
That's not the issue anyways. The issue is how can millions of illiterate people in the Katsina vote without a single error? Ask yourself sincerely!

because they are illiterates.....
you have answered the question yourself - they mostly have the same opinion & they are the most loyal people in nigeria.

whereas in the south, more than half of the people that got accredited never went back to cast their votes. they got caught up with facebook or telemundo. grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by superstar3: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
all4naija:
I believe Jonathan will win this presidential election. It is very clear from how regional ethnic votes tilt toward the different candidates involved. I am really disappointed in South West region apart from Ekiti(Perhaps the reason it produces the largest number of professors in the country). Go Ekiti!

Don't be suprised, the real Yorubas don't vote for dollar but their conscience except a state where political thug rule.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by AbuMikey(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
coogar:

and GMB still has enough game changers on his bench.

cristiano sokoto,
gareth borno,
lionel niger

wayne adamawa
zlatan lagos
eden edo.....

all these ones would score plenty of points. GEJ is finished!

This Guy!!!!!! gringringrin
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by afortress(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
For postponing... I sense rigging... PDP...
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by coogar: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
AbuMikey:

This Guy!!!!!! gringringrin

you have to agree GMB's bench is too powerful. when he decides to bring them on for the last 10 mins, expect 6 goals. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State / Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.