Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,727 members, 7,882,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION (1537 Views)

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi / I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2015

It's so sad that lots of people cannot read between the lines. How I wish my calculation below is wrong but my brothers and sisters it just CANNOT be wrong

GEJ made a big mistake by not having strong touts like fayose in other pdp states, he also made big mistake by surrounding himself with the likes of okupe, dasuki, ffk ,sambo and abati

We have 36 states in Nigeria + fct

We have 19 STATES IN THE NORTH

BY RESULT IN THOSE STATES APC WOULD WIN 15 and PDP WOULD WIN 4

IN SOUTH WEST, APC WOULD WIN 5 STATES AND PDP 1 STATE

NOW TOTAL WIN FOR APC WOULD BE 20 AND TOTAL WIN FOR PDP WOULD BE 16 STATES

THE REMAINING 4 STATES IN WHICH APC LOST TO PDP IN THE NORTH WOULD STILL GIVE APC 25perfect EACH

AND DONT FORGET APC WOULD ALSO HAVE AN EXTRA 25perfect IN EDO STATE

THIS IS JUST A SIMPLE MATHEMATICS

SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST CANNOT STOP BUHARI FROM WINNING BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY LACK POPULATION

THIS IS JUST THE SIMPLE TRUTH

EVEN JEGA CANNOT HELP GEJ BECAUSE ITS JUST TOO LATE

SAI BABA

CONGRAT TO APC FOR A JOB WELL DONE

IGNORE MY ENGLISH AND PROVE THE ABOVE MATH WRONG PLS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by Sweetguy25: 12:33am On Mar 31, 2015
I'm a GEJ supporter but I must confess that the man is very stupìd.
Patience Jonathan would not lose to Buhari if she was fully in charge. But GEJ is such a stupìd slow piece of shìtty fùck! He's so annoying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by Bevista: 12:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Patience Jonathan would not lose to Buhari if she was fully in charge. But GEJ is such a stupìd slow piece of shìtty fùck! He's so annoying.

Fully in charge you mean. Deploying Federal Might to harass citizens is not smartness, it's dictatorship!

You want to know about being politically savvy, ask Tinubu & APC.

1 Like

Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by jumobi1(m): 12:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Lol. Then why support him?
Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by NewsEmpireNG(f): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2015
My brother... [color=#990000][/color]I tried several calculators but it all proved you right!!!

Sai Baba... Chai Jonathan, cover ur face in shame, even God is dissapointed in u, he gave u GOODLUCK but u decided to turn it to BADLUCK!!! Chai

Jonathan na good man o but em wife too like i too sabi!
Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 31, 2015
I am waiting for people to prove me wrong
Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by TRUTHTOPOWER: 1:30am On Mar 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Haba! I can't even say such a foul thing to a man GEJ even though I want his administration evicted. you have no right to address anyonelike that because you are worth more than that to anyone no matter your mistakes.
Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by suwailad(f): 1:34am On Mar 31, 2015
lets not get hot blooded now,as we dont know what advanced rigging pdp is doing at this moment. the results might change tomorrow God forbid

1 Like

Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by hasonjack: 1:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Seconded. Even though I'm too sleepy to read it. smiley wink
Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by YoursGEJ(m): 1:37am On Mar 31, 2015
jumobi1:

You no hear the he-goat. He is supporting PEJ the shepopotamus. That is his President
Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by Rexnegro(m): 1:39am On Mar 31, 2015
jumobi1:

#gbam
Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:
lets not get hot blooded now,as we dont know what advanced rigging pdp is doing at this moment. the results might change tomorrow God forbid

It's just too late to rig bro
Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by Sweetguy25: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Haba! I can't even say such a foul thing to a man GEJ even though I want his administration evicted. you have no right to address anyonelike that because you are worth more than that to anyone no matter your mistakes.

Why do you care?
Re: THE MATHEMATICAL PROVE THAT APC WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Those who saw this thread before now would understand

Sai baba

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Heads Towards Gerontocracy As Buhari Set To Appoint 79yrs As Minister / . / My Predictions On Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.