Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

For GEJ To Win, States From Cameroun Have To Be Annexed To Nigeria - Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For GEJ To Win, States From Cameroun Have To Be Annexed To Nigeria - Keyamo (1149 Views)

Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017 / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For GEJ To Win, States From Cameroun Have To Be Annexed To Nigeria - Keyamo by TheHeadlinerngr: 1:40am On Mar 31, 2015
As Nigerians wait patiently for the final announcement of the presidential results by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) tomorrow, legal luminary, Festus Keyamu, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), believes the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential leader, General Muhammadu Buhari, will emerge winner...

http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/03/for-gej-to-win-states-from-cameroun.html

2 Likes

Re: For GEJ To Win, States From Cameroun Have To Be Annexed To Nigeria - Keyamo by clevvermind(m): 2:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan will be declared winner soon. let
those apc kids be making noise for now. their
eyes will soon clear. we pdp fans don't make
noise cos we know what will happen.

1 Like

Re: For GEJ To Win, States From Cameroun Have To Be Annexed To Nigeria - Keyamo by Jaypea98: 3:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Mr Festus how markate

1 Like

Re: For GEJ To Win, States From Cameroun Have To Be Annexed To Nigeria - Keyamo by Soloter(m): 4:37am On Mar 31, 2015
clevvermind:

Jonathan will be declared winner soon. let
those apc kids be making noise for now. their
eyes will soon clear. we pdp fans don't make
noise cos we know what will happen.
Bros; I sure say you be Arsenal fan. Na them get liver pass.

1 Like

Re: For GEJ To Win, States From Cameroun Have To Be Annexed To Nigeria - Keyamo by Mynd44: 5:02am On Mar 31, 2015
They can create states from the oil rigs too

1 Like

Re: For GEJ To Win, States From Cameroun Have To Be Annexed To Nigeria - Keyamo by ComradeAbu(m): 5:07am On Mar 31, 2015
I wish GEJ will Employ me to Write his Handover speech, Trust me! I will prepare it euphemistically! Bastard Okupe, Abati or FFK will do it harmful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections –adhoc Staffs / Where Is Clevermind,, he who Said That Jonathan Will Win this Election? / Onyebuchi Ememanka Writes And I Reason Along With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.