Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Full Election Results From All The States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Election Results From All The States (8602 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / Results From Abuja - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Election Results From All The States by Larufa(m): 3:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Here is the full election results from all the state except Delta, which I gave PDP the maximum possible --1.9m

General Buhari is the President-Elect of Nigeria.

Thanks to all Nigerians that make this possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by KenJak(m): 3:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Even if Delta state was a one man family state extremely loyal to Jonathan, opposition parties would still have even if its a vote...
I think everything is not right with the Delta state election.

4 Likes

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 31, 2015
Politics!!!!
What an inspiration. After premier leagues, I never seen people so passionate about politics.
But am glad, with these kind of awareness, our leaders are held more accountable.
An incumbent president has never had it so tough in Nigeria. I heard lots of money sharing but it clearly did not work in the west and probably north.

Whatever your hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might. seeth thou a man diligent in his business, he shall stand before kings and not before mean men

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by pendusky(m): 6:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Larufa:
Here is the full election results from all the state except Delta, which I gave PDP the maximum possible --1.9m

there is a big reason for u to worry coz APC doesn't have 2/3 of the result! Mathematically, PDP might declare winner!

1 Like

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by ETHIX(m): 6:12am On Mar 31, 2015
For each state APC has the required 25 percent of the total votes cast in 28 states. It requires simple mathematics here.

1 Like

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by YoursGEJ(m): 6:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Abeg who don see Oressmusanctus, Chukwudi44, temitemi and Barcanista. Their mama dey find dem abeg. Please help us find these children

6 Likes

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Abeg who don see Oressmusanctus, Chukwudi44, temitemi and Barcanista. Their mama dey find dem abeg. Please help us find these children

Keep calm and carry on, the big masquerade is on the way.

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by Doortun(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Fraudulent activities went down in the SS and SE if the spreadsheet above is anything to go by.

Delta had 1,900,000 isn't that ridiculous? 1.9 Million exactly n plus, no minus just that round figure... Some people need to learn how to rig with sense.

2 Likes

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by Engnrcollins(m): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2015

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2015
pendusky:

there is a big reason for u to worry coz APC doesn't have 2/3 of the result! Mathematically, PDP might declare winner!

Fishbrain, how old are you ?

11 Likes

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by tijjanioyan: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Larufa:

dis reminds me of one of d most crucial w/c qualifyer match of d s/eagles when we bank on home and away goals
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by ozo13(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2015
grin please expantiate d point to yasef so that u will understand wr u r getting it wrong
pendusky:

3 Likes

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2015
Doortun:
Fraudulent activities went down in the SS and SE if the spreadsheet above is anything to go by.

Delta had 1,900,000 isn't that ridiculous? 1.9 Million exactly n plus, no minus just that round figure... Some people need to learn how to rig with sense.

No sir, Delta did no get 1.9M but the Op sed no matter aw worst it mayb GMB stil remain the President elect

3 Likes

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by aieromon(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2015
pendusky:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by ogazi007(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Your brain is working. It's mathematically over.just drop your congratulatory message!If Buhari disappoint Nigerians,APC will be removed in 2019.We Nigerian people are the Landlord.The victory is for Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by agabaI23(m): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2015
KenJak:
Even if Delta state was a one man family state extremely loyal to Jonathan, opposition parties would still have even if its a vote...
And Katsina?
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by mohsaaf: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Seun FP pls so that it can be analyze very well
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by Elbubs(f): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Change cometh.
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2015
ogazi007:
Your brain is working. It's mathematically over.just drop your congratulatory message!If Buhari disappoint Nigerians,APC will be removed in 2019.We Nigerian people are the Landlord.The victory is for Nigeria!

SIMPLE!! My broda no need 4 too much turenchi.... It's about time PDP understood dat Nigeria is owned by Nigerians.... com 2019...they will seat up by force..... and learn not to take us Nigerians for granted.... D only piece of good fortune GEJ has or had was the fact that he is from Niger Delta.... if he was from maybe a State like Ebonyi.... by now he would have been a confirmed loser.....
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by whitecat1: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2015
The election was rigged in the SS and SE, but as you can see, they still lost!
KenJak:
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by umarc19: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Alhamdulillah grin grin

We thank God for this victory for it is HIS doing not our's.

Ride on Baba.
Ride on My Presidentus Electus.

1 Like

Re: Full Election Results From All The States by whitecat1: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2015
which Katsina The state that gave Jonathan over 98,000 votes. check it again!
agabaI23:
And Katsina?
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by joe4christ(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2015
*In Mohammed Ali's voice* - This is a knock out!
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by ichieoriginal(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2015
simsing:
Politics!!!!
What an inspiration. After premier leagues, I never seen people so passionate about politics.
But am glad, with these kind of awareness, our leaders are held more accountable.
An incumbent president has never had it so tough in Nigeria. I heard lots of money sharing but it clearly did not work in the west and probably north.

Whatever your hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might. seeth thou a man diligent in his business, he shall stand before kings and not before mean men

U see GEJ had his own time and blew it ( pishaun like *banger and bisco)..the greatest thing I appreciate APC for is that they gave democracy the true meaning of its name..and played the perfect opposition to PDP..even if PDP wins, they would bear in mind that nigerians are in pursuit of good governance and if such is not delivered within four years,they will shove u down the trash like they are almost doing to GEJ...*capish
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by opblow(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2015
pendusky:

Laughing in japaneses
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by KenJak(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2015
agabaI23:
And Katsina?
Kastina is the home of GMB, you should expect such and afterall, PDP still have close to a hundred thousand votes not like Delta where APC has zero and see the figure self.
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by Breiny: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2015
And to think that Delta could cough out 1.9m votes for PDP makes me worry. Especially when I remember that they are have suffered the most in SS in the last 16 years of PDP rule. Are they just being gullible or addicted to suffering?
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by sheftyxz(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Jonna is already packing all his belonging in Aso Villa.

Cuz Baba is already on his way to Aso Rock with Gogo
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by stinggy(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2015
I just confirmed Ebonyi figures from here. So this info is over-valid!!
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
So long, but too long.
Re: Full Election Results From All The States by iluvweed(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigerians and EXPO!..... shocked

Everything is tallying!....means our new president is GMB!.......GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries That Got Their Independence By War(photo Attached) / Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million / Buhari Walk In The Crowed Points Out A Guy Whom He Saw Stealing Phone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.