Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

There Was A Party #thankyougej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was A Party #thankyougej (1103 Views)

Rail Commissioning: Nigerian React #thankyougej / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." / Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was A Party #thankyougej by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 31, 2015
We didn't need no debate, your abysmal performance rendered all arguments mute.

We didn't need no certificate, your alma mater wept whenever you spoke.

Thank you for freeing us from the evil that is PDP. May the road to Otuoke be smooth. Godspeed.

2 Likes

Re: There Was A Party #thankyougej by Raiders: 4:59am On Mar 31, 2015
grin

Re: There Was A Party #thankyougej by acenazt: 5:16am On Mar 31, 2015
i never go church since last 2 years.make i go iron my church clothes there's gon be serious thanksgiving on sunday. CHANGE
Re: There Was A Party #thankyougej by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2015
acenazt:
i never go church since last 2 years.make i go iron my church clothes there's gon be serious thanksgiving on sunday. CHANGE
Even me don iron suit, ready to go church. Make Lucifer go siddon one syd jaree..

1 Like

Re: There Was A Party #thankyougej by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Party time..
Re: There Was A Party #thankyougej by acenazt: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
he
sonOfLucifer:

Even me don iron suit, ready to go church. Make Lucifer go siddon one syd jaree..
see dis guy u na jst suit u press. We talking agbada n shokoto. In fact make i look for my aunty eyeliner THOSE YORUBA MARKS GOT2 BE HIGHLIGHTED.
Re: There Was A Party #thankyougej by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Never again shall we vote a shoeless and heartless man. Back to your creek, o retardeen. May your life be filled with Patience and TAN videos. May you continue to rule the Nigeria of the TAN Adverts. Nonsense..
Re: There Was A Party #thankyougej by changeagent(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Praise God, so you are ready to go to church?
Re: There Was A Party #thankyougej by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 30, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Even me don iron suit, ready to go church. Make [email]Lucifer[/email] go siddon one syd jaree..
no respect for the lucifer sef, to show how stùpid both of u are, even those that worship sango, gives it respect
Re: There Was A Party #thankyougej by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 30, 2015
Tobiee:
no respect for the lucifer sef, to show how stùpid both of u are, even those that worship sango, gives it respect
I don't worship a petty god. What is a name to an AlmightY God?
Re: There Was A Party #thankyougej by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 30, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I don't worship a petty god. What is a name to an AlmightY God?
now you are confused..
Re: There Was A Party #thankyougej by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
We didn't need no debate, your abysmal performance rendered all arguments mute.

We didn't need no certificate, your alma mater wept whenever you spoke.

Thank you for freeing us from the evil that is PDP. May the road to Otuoke be smooth. Godspeed.

I was sent to tell u,that 2015 shall be your last in the world

Only one option for u accept Christ and be save or u will be condem in eternity with fire and brime stone

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Finally Reveals When Change Will Come. / Yahaya M. Goal Nigeria Vs Brazil 2-2 1/06/2015 U-20 Worldcup 2015 / Consul-general Of China Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha In Imo State [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.