Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? (1190 Views)

Lara's Husband Is Sleeping With His Brother's Wife!! Please Advise Her / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. (2) (3) (4)

Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by Hardeysolution(m): 5:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Advise her:

His wife decided to have sex before marriage and the husband says after their marriage. On the wedding night, when they were about going to action, she discovered that the husband couldnt perform.... What should she do? Expose him? Leave him? If you're the one what will you do?
Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by alberto2k(m): 6:11am On Mar 31, 2015
i dont gerrit
Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by GinaKing: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Hardeysolution:
Advise her:

His wife decided to have sex before marriage and the husband says after their marriage. On the wedding night, when they were about going to action, she discovered that the husband couldnt perform.... What should she do? Expose him? Leave him? If you're the one what will you do?

so since she decided to have sex befor marriage cudnt she tell then dat he can't perform? Or who was she having sex with?
Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by sarmiie(m): 6:22am On Mar 31, 2015
carry your cross, madam!!!!

for better for worse o

Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by sinaj(f): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2015
i dnt gerit

pishures priz!
Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by naijaboiy: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Expose him to what?
She should teach him na since she's more experienced. undecided
Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by lordthree(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2015
your question is kinda hard to understand, i guess sleep still dey your eye..

Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by Cutehector(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2015
Rape him. I bet his manhood will begin to work.
Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by ITbomb(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2015
She obviously married because of the cash so she should manage whatever she sees as long as she is taken care of financially.
They can adopt
Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by ivyT(f): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2015
sarmiie:
carry your cross, madam!!!!

for better for worse o

Mehn ,dat is/ would b so painful
#ForBetterForWorse
Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by PunkyOh(f): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
A dyck is not the only thing he has lol. Come on now. If he is that bad, then his toes, fingers etc, all better be functioning because ain't nobody have time for a blob of a man that can't make a sister scream a few high notes. Kikikiki. If it can fit, stick it in there & I'll call it sex for the sake of our vows wink grin
Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:
A dyck is not the only thing he has lol. Come on now. If he is that bad, then his toes, fingers etc, all better be functioning because ain't nobody have time for a blob of a man that can't make a sister scream a few high notes. Kikikiki. If it can fit, stick it in there & I'll call it sex for the sake of our vows wink grin
nawa for you ooo
Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by PunkyOh(f): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2015
starlingleanets:
nawa for you ooo

Hahaha. What? So I should divorce a guy over that? I'm too resourceful to just let it all go to waste but you didn't hear that from me lipsrsealed
Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hahaha. What? So I should divorce a guy over that? I'm too resourceful to just let it all go to waste but you didn't hear that from me lipsrsealed
i hear am
Re: Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? by sarmiie(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
ivyT:

Mehn ,dat is/ would b so painful
#ForBetterForWorse

i am only echoing the bible o
unless she sets him up with anoda gal, and "catches" them red-handed, na for better for worse o!!!!

Photo: Ladies What Will You Do? / Must Read: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend/wife Is Cheating On You / Pls I Realy Need Ur Advise